Author Topic: Serpent River Wolves  (Read 14682 times)

Wolfsoul143

Re: Serpent River Wolves
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2011, 12:01:06 pm »
Hippo lottery crap im so going to join this! Give me a few minutes and I'll have everything up :3 immm so excited!!!!

wolfgirl56

« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2011, 08:04:12 pm »
Could my male wolf be white with green eyes? (He's not albino)
And I really wanna join.
Drasko

Mate:None
Personality:Drasko is a 3 year old wolf. He acts like a teen a lot, but he will try not to slack off or be lazy unless he is tired or in a bad mood. He is usually very snappy, but he's nice once you get to know him or work with him. He is usually trying to work as hard as he possibly can, but when he's in a pranking mood, he can pretty much try to play around. He can be a bit flirty with females, though he's trying to snap out of it. (Hehe...) But despite his weird emotions and his "weirdness", he will do anything for the pack, even if it means risking his life.
In-Game Username: wolfgirl56
Forum Username:~*~Crystal~*~
Time Zone: Eastern Standard TimeEastern Standard
Roleplay Sample: Drasko searched around the area, not really looking for anything important. He just wanted peace and he didn't like being picked on. He just simply walked around the area outside not caring if he accidently broke the rules, he just wanted to be alone for awhile. He then spotted a rock and thought, 'Hmm...maybe I could sleep on it, I am feeling a bit tired and my legs are aching.' Drasko leapt onto the rock and walked in a slow circle on the rock. 'Hrm, this seems nice.' Drasko thought to himself again. He then sat down on the rock, and layed down his paws and legs straight, and lowering his head onto the rock. He then shut his eyes and slept on the rock, but his ears were still wide and alert to hear any noises or voices to hear in case someone had already claimed the rock.
When Drasko woke up, he just eyed some trees and bushes, but the bushes were moving and shuddering to him. Drasko stood up bravely and started snarling and walking towards the bush. When he got closer to the bush, he saw that there was a muskrat. "Hello muskrat. Welcome to the nightmare." Drasko snarled. He opened his jaws and bit the muskrat's throat, crushing it's jugular. After killing the muskrat, Drasko then ate the muskrat carcass hungrily, while wagging his tail.
Drasko then went back to his rock and found that he had to return back to the den. "Oh. So much for hunting a muskrat and sleeping on a rock." he growled.

« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 08:23:20 pm by ~*~Crystal~*~ »

Offline ToastGhost

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2011, 12:47:40 am »
Xina and Drasko are accepted.  Welcome to the species.

However, If I could get a bigger picture of Drasko, that would be wonderful.

wolfgirl56

« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2011, 08:12:18 pm »
Oh sure, the picture will be up in a jiffy! ^^

Offline ToastGhost

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2011, 10:28:32 pm »
Thanks, Crystal.

wolfgirl56

« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2011, 12:09:06 am »
You're welcome :)

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2011, 12:09:47 am »
man, i really want to join but im not sure i can rp long enough on FH >.<
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline ToastGhost

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2011, 12:30:04 am »
Sukira, you can still make a Serpent River Wolf.  They don't have to be in the pack.  There are quite a few loners roaming about.

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2011, 12:35:17 am »
thing is i wanted to join the pack XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline ToastGhost

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2011, 12:44:27 am »
Oh, I see.  Well, it's not really active right now, unfortunately.  I'm trying to get everyone together on Saturdays, though.  Just a once-a-week thing.