Author Topic: The Sims 3 Pets!*~More Info~*  (Read 4572 times)

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
Re: The Sims 3 Pets!
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2011, 01:02:54 am »
I can't wait for thiiiis asdfghjkl
Seriously, I got Generations like, three days ago, and now Pets is coming out <3
I'm not a fan of Horses, but I know that I have at least one Sim who would be epic with a Horse.
I have a question though.. can Horses like.. go into your Sims houses, like walk through them? LOL That'd be really weird and really awesome at the same time.
<333

That would be weird... especially if you have an apartment with the nightlife (or whatever it's called) expansion pack... I just don't see horses working in an apartment XD

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Maryritai

« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2011, 01:25:18 am »
Generations? That a new one.

I WOULD LOVE TO GET Sim 3 Pets!

Rukata

« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2011, 12:24:21 pm »
I can't wait for thiiiis asdfghjkl
Seriously, I got Generations like, three days ago, and now Pets is coming out <3
I'm not a fan of Horses, but I know that I have at least one Sim who would be epic with a Horse.
I have a question though.. can Horses like.. go into your Sims houses, like walk through them? LOL That'd be really weird and really awesome at the same time.
<333

That would be weird... especially if you have an apartment with the nightlife (or whatever it's called) expansion pack... I just don't see horses working in an apartment XD

Well, yeah, not in the apartment buildings. If they did let horses walk around in houses, since normal apartments don't allow dogs and cats usually, much less huge horses, then that would solve Elevator problems. But like, I can see a horse walking through the first story of a house (but not letting horses go up stairs, or something like that). No?.. pfft.

I only thought about that because of how cats and dogs can walk in and out of your house at whim pretty much.. right? That's what they did in Sims 2 Pets? I haven't played in so long I really can't remember. Well whatever, it was something like that. If they do horses you'll probably need to build a special fence/wall/whatever or something to keep them contained.. but I dunno. This is Sims, we're talking about, where you used to be able to be abducted by aliens and HAVE A HALF ALIEN BABY.. if you were a guy. o_o

Generations? That a new one.

I WOULD LOVE TO GET Sim 3 Pets!

Generations is great, I have to say, out of all of the EP's released so far, I think Generations would have to be required for me. It makes kids and teens way less boring, because of all the actions they add for them. (Pranks, All those Imagination things for kids, Prom..) It's totally worth the money.. well, okay, maybe a little less than that, but Sims is overpriced for everything they release. :P

Maryritai

« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2011, 06:12:37 pm »
Hell, I got two Sims 2 Expansions with the money I got when I first started my Sims 2 stuff.
It was university and Hmmmm... I forgot.

Anyways, I've nearly got the whole Sims 2 Collection, except Bon voyage and Open for Business.

I've got Sims 3 and The Only EP I've so far is World Adventures!

Offline Peter

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2011, 06:26:08 pm »
Woot :D

I have all the Sims 2 Expansion Packs, just starting to collect the stuff packs.