• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
Re: 2012
« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2011, 02:30:26 pm »
I personally don't think the world is going to end in 2012.
But it WILL end. All stars must die, and unfortuantly, that includes our poor old sun. And when stars die they make black holes and expand and all that. So in the DISTAAANT future, the sun shall swallow the earth! HURRAH!
But I personally want it to end by Zombies. L4D zombies mostly! Now wouldn't that be awesome!

Oh, and on the note of global warming, I beleive in that. Because it happened in the past. The earth heats up, then there is an ice age, then things settle again. And they get worse everytime. So I don't beleive we are the cause of global warming, but we are deffinately NOT helping XD It's just nature doing it's Thang XD

*EDIT

OOH!!!
Forgot something!!!
If it is just a case of humans dying by desease and all that, then technically it is the end of humanity, not the world. For it to be the end of the world, something LIKE the sun dying would have to happen, destroying the entire planet.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 02:33:47 pm by Kyugima »

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline VelociraptorGirl

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Fight for what's right[i]![/i]
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2011, 02:43:20 pm »
Do you know how many hundreds of predictions have been made as to the end of the world? Thousands of predictions have been made about all kinds of stuff, and only a tiny percent have come true. I don't think the world will end for a really long time, but the battle at Har Megiddo will happen someday.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 02:45:13 pm by VelociraptorGirl »

Offline Avani

• Slytherin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 241
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2011, 07:08:27 pm »
Of Course Not! =P
I dont believe in that at all!
: P

Yes like others said they said the world were gonna end in 2000 but we are still here
x3

Offline GemWolf

• Avani's Ninja Agent
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • play rain world
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 16, 2011, 07:49:58 pm »
(Yep. I'm posting here again. Lmao.) I dunno.. I think 2012 will have something to do with Nibiru.. or the Zionist movement. >w> Cause, 2012 backwards:  2: Z 1: I 0: O 2 sideways: N. Z.I.O.N.
Or that's what I got out of it.. ;P
But I'm still sticking with my Zombie (<3), Yellowstone and New World Order theories.. Since the Illuminati are already planning the conspiracy, and the 11:11 agenda is said to be put into place later this year..

Offline CadyD16

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Razors for friends. ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2011, 07:55:01 am »
In my opinion, no one can really say it WILL happen. Then again, no one can say that it absolutely CAN'T. The planet can flick us all off like flies any time it wants, so if it does happen on the date that everyone says it will, it will just be a coinsidence. Not just because one of us said it will. I honestly think that it can happen at any time,  like perhaps tomorrow or the day after that. Or maybe even a day before or after the planned date. What gets me mad is when, one, when people say straight-out that it's not going to happen, and then two, when people say it WILL happen but only because one of us says it will. Really, who can you completely, fully and utterly trust when discussing the end of the world? How can someone know for sure? I'm sort of stuck on whether or not it will happen, to be perfectly honest. That's precisely why I checked "Other" in the poll. xD But really, we're acting as though it will be a once-in-a-lifetime holiday, or something. Something that WE created, when it is really just the planet that is doing it.
Now, I know this may seem like the cruelest thing I am about to say, but...
People who are taunting those who fear the end of the world in 2012 say that they are going to go and beat up and tease even MORE on the people after it supposedly DOESN'T happen. Well...I'd absolutely LOVE to see the world end like...the day after, right when those people who doubted and are rubbing it in, saying "I told you so, fags!", are enjoying the fact that they are still alive. xD
It isn't nice to pick on people just because they believe in something different than you, especially when you most likely know just as little, if not less about it. And that is why it is in the future :3

Offline XxKalixX

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • The Monkeys Are Coming!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2011, 09:03:03 am »
(lol, re-visiting ish fun ^.^)
Taking a purely scientific mind to it, and ignoring zombies (sadly) the world will most likely end in the next thousand years or so. Theories I support:

-The sun, nearing It's old age, will expand to a red giant and boil away our brainz :P
Then, it will shrink into a white dwarf, freezing the planet.

-Our galaxy will collide with another one (can't remember the name). (dunno how this could end the world, but meh.)

-Yellowstone will explode and destroy most of north America. The ash from the volcano will disrupt everything. Including your flight to Spain! >:3
Just kidding. It'll wreck the ecosystem and destroy a good chunk of the human population.

Yep. XD
I haz interwebz and laptop! Feel free to have another Nyan-Cat! :3

12dollars

« Reply #46 on: March 18, 2011, 01:48:59 pm »
Well, technically, no one ever said 'the end of the world' in 2012. What they were really saying was 'great change will happen' which means anything..well, great change! xD /nerd

What I think? Well, I do believe that whatever happens, people will go CRAZY a few months before December 21st, 2012, because of fear. And that itself could cause some disruption, depending on how bad they act.

I was just saying that to my friends a while back. XD Irony much?
Even on the day of the "end of the world" people will be doing heaps of insance stuff, ima hide in my bedroom o.o

Offline GemWolf

• Avani's Ninja Agent
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • play rain world
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 19, 2011, 03:28:12 am »
OH. 2012 COULD BE THE YEAR THE POLES SWITCH TOO. (I know this takes 400,000 years to complete, but they have to switch some time.)

Offline owenater1000

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • I'm too old for this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 19, 2011, 03:55:16 am »
They also said on yahoo! that the translater was 50+ years off! ^_^ idk what to know XD
(\\_/)
(O.o)
(^ ^) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him achieve world domination!

Offline Tripwire

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • Bamidele Lions Of Dodoma
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 19, 2011, 04:21:23 am »
fingers crossed that aliens will come to our planet =)