Author Topic: A huge War would be intresting..  (Read 10668 times)

Offline LordKreiger

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • meganzas.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
Re: A huge War would be intresting..
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2011, 04:16:52 pm »
Oh yes, a war...  Maybe a private map is better for events like this, but keep in mind, you should make your own site and put a private war map there because of the trollers and other rude people..

Yes a private site, and Map protected with a password could be a good idea! :D
Check out the Pack of Eventide!
"You need a little mischief in your life to keep your soul alive." - BJ

Offline Death_The_Kid

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
  • Symmetry is Key
    • View Profile
    • http://thehowlingforestpacks.webs.com/apps/auth/login?why=pw&next=apps/forums/
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2011, 04:29:51 pm »
Oh yes, a war...  Maybe a private map is better for events like this, but keep in mind, you should make your own site and put a private war map there because of the trollers and other rude people..

Yes a private site, and Map protected with a password could be a good idea! :D

I agree
GIFSoup

What side will you join?

Offline aButteredBanana

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I'm just a lover, not a fighter.
    • aButteredBanana
    • aButteredBanana
    • Sparkypikachu99
    • aButteredBanana
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2011, 05:01:00 pm »
Love the idea :) And as the others have said it would be very good to have a website, a good behavior contract, and a password-locked download for the map. No matter what it would take some time for the map to be created (It's like waiting for a new game :D) as well as having the rules stated somewhere on the site (Being a requirement and for the good behavior contract maybe have a question or two concerning about the rules and if not answered correctly they would have to wait maybe15 minutes to redo the contract....?) <- Just some suggestions right there lol
Profile done by queengalaxywolf on Toyhouse
Banana#5728 on Discord

Offline Death_The_Kid

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
  • Symmetry is Key
    • View Profile
    • http://thehowlingforestpacks.webs.com/apps/auth/login?why=pw&next=apps/forums/
« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2011, 08:41:06 pm »
Love the idea :) And as the others have said it would be very good to have a website, a good behavior contract, and a password-locked download for the map. No matter what it would take some time for the map to be created (It's like waiting for a new game :D) as well as having the rules stated somewhere on the site (Being a requirement and for the good behavior contract maybe have a question or two concerning about the rules and if not answered correctly they would have to wait maybe15 minutes to redo the contract....?) <- Just some suggestions right there lol

you bring up a good point on how long itll take to make the map plus how wed make the contract and password thing.
GIFSoup

What side will you join?

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2011, 02:55:57 am »
Technically, you could just not share the download link until people have signed/read/quizzed/bla the contract or whatsit. And then after they pass you send them the link. And THEN of course pray the user keeps their word and doesn't distribute it.

Offline FireRonin

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2011, 11:04:18 pm »
Hi Im the leader of the Undertakers and we did this for a while. we had a battle arena that was public. We held fights that were public in our private map every friday at 3-4 est. Anyways, when UT had to take a break they were cancelled. But we did have a password protected map and a site with chat as well. It was very difficult and suprisingly, not to many people showed up.

-Angel-

« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2011, 12:29:23 am »
i absolutely love the idea of a battle/war. but what i think is that because many many MANY people would love a battle it would be mad laggy so there should be like, five or six smallish maps that paople can enter which have a certain capacity set by whoever does that stuff.
OR
there can be a panel in which one can choose to either host or join a battle which had a set capacity by the host that can be in either bonfire, ficho, flaurite, etc. like wolfquest. i hope you get what i mean

Offline RustyIron

• Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2011, 02:53:39 am »
I'm just going to post here because I'd be interested in seeing how this goes ^^ If you manage to organise it, then I'm up for participating...sounds fun XD

~RustyIron

Offline Samili

• Floof-O-Meter: -1
  • My loved one was taken Away. Revenge Time >3
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 05, 2011, 03:17:42 am »
1. DoW died. After that OM, then Mbuzia. But :P.
2. I think TEC fighting would be sweet.
3. Private map sounds cool, like different parts of the map for dogs and cats maybe?
My in-game Charries: Akeli, Brooke, Rosepetal, Adendei H, Samili, and Tourniquet TEC. Yes am Samili in-Game!
My loved one took another mate, He said he "loved" me, and this is what I get Betrayel, Love is fake on this game. Now its time for revenge. ~~Once upon a time I was falling in love, Now am only falling apart, Nothing I can Say~~

Offline Emberflame

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 27
    • WatcherMagic
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 05, 2011, 07:20:26 pm »
but whats the fun of dogs and cats separate? we could have a war between the nimble canine and the fierce feline! as well as cat vs. cat or wolf vs. wolf