Author Topic: MasaiPride (100% realistic Lion Pride)  (Read 36299 times)

Offline Kokai

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: MasaiPride (100% realistic Lion Pride)
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2011, 02:55:01 am »
Name: Zaire
Username: Kokai
ForumUsername: Kokai
Cubs: None
Icon (c) Wander-Bird!

Offline ZukoRocks!

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2011, 05:50:03 pm »
blade i'll get gaara to keep a space for you. Zaire see if you can meet the pride ingame. The pride will determine your behaviour towards them. If you are not accepted the pride will turn on you however if you are accepted you will be greeted into the pride. Its like a little test we do for members before they join. I've wrote your name down on paper so we know to look out for you when you come into MasaiMara.

is lara and bluenote the same person with different accounts or are you 2 different people? because gaara never said anything to lara because she thought you were the same person. Anyways I've wrote everyone down. I'll get Gaara to edit the page.As a new lioness was accepted yesterday. But yeah Bluenote all custom maps automatically get placed in Cape.

BlueNote

« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2011, 10:25:26 pm »
Okay, I'll it again. And no, we are not the same person

Shelby

« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2011, 08:20:42 am »
Ohhh~ I talked to you guys briefly about this with Blade while we were in-game. I was looking forward to this. >3
I'mma push my luck and see if I can try getting a male in... >3>

Pic:
Name: Ibuka
Username: Shelby
Forum Username: Shelby
Cubs: None.   

Code: [Select]
Pic: [url=http://i55BannedImageSite/noas5f.png][img]http://i53BannedImageSite/nd6hdd.png[/img][/url]
Name: Ibuka
Username: Shelby
Forum Username: Shelby
Cubs: None.

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2011, 08:37:11 am »
Pic:
Name: Elyon
Username: Aelitastar
ForumUsername: Sukira.......
Cubs:None        

(tail tip is grey XD)
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 01:40:24 am by Sukira »
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline GaaraRocks!

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2011, 04:21:15 pm »
shelby XD yes i remember. See if you can meet the pride ingame. If you find me in MasaiMara then you know i'll be with at least some members. Since Lara5000 hasnt been visiting the thread you can practically walk into the pride. It doesnt matter if the females dont like you in the beginning just Strut in and claim those girls. If your excepted you will be the only male now allowed in the pride. XD the girls are really going to look forward to this. We've had 1 encounter with a male before shame he didnt know anything about lions so he wasnt going to be let in. You'll have your hands full shelby if you succeed XD.

as for Aelitastar, is that a young adult male? Young adult males wont be excepted into the pride, and neither will cubs.

« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 04:22:49 pm by GaaraRocks! »

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2011, 08:09:50 pm »
she is female, the fur tuff on her head was a birth defect XD
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline GaaraRocks!

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2011, 10:20:17 pm »
from the look of your pic she doesnt fit the realistic side of the pride. Lionesses dont have manes. The only lioness i have seen with fluff on her face is the barbary lion. Her colors and the marking on her face isnt realistic either. Sorry to say but if she was seen by the pride she wouldnt last long. If you want to join she would have to be realistic.

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2011, 10:27:45 pm »
posted the wrong picture >.<

EDIT: i fixed her color, and she has no mane, it just feels like shes bald without the side mane >.< XD
« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 10:37:17 pm by Sukira »

Offline GaaraRocks!

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2011, 11:06:43 pm »
ok sukira. Your almost there thats a improvement. Now all you need to do is the tail and make sure her eye color is like a golden color. The tail tip must be either black or in the dark greys. Mother lions use there tail to lead cubs through tall grass ect. The cubs follow these tails specially when there so small.
You must be almost close to breeding age, however if your at the stage where you cant hunt for yourself and need the pride to train you i'll warn you now that wont happen. The pride will have alot on there paws, specially if this new male comes knocking. To stand your own against these girls when you see them try changing your size to match theres. Or alittle lower if you want to but not too small as you will be chased off or worse.