Poll

Which is better?

Felidae
8 (40%)
Warriors
12 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: Felidae or Warriors  (Read 7373 times)

Offline Magpie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • "Nobody's perfect", Yay I'm a nobody..I'M PERFECT
    • View Profile
Re: Felidae or Warriors
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2011, 06:37:52 pm »
Well saying you like best, it IS comparing in a way. I cant pick either, as both are so different.

FirestarLuva

« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2011, 12:44:40 pm »
IMMA WARRIOS LUVA 'TILL I DIE!
Ya, even though almost all my fav characters died, and they're, more or less, planning to kill off Firestar in the last book *sob* I'll still read the books. Hey, maybe they'll make reincarnation of him, you never know the Erins :) I like the Warriors books, because, well, they have everything I'm looking for in a book, adventure, action, romance, drama, etc. And I think that they're great books, for both kids, teens and adults.  Though I wouldn't recommend some books for kids, like The Darkest Hour for example. :)
About Felidae;
Well, honestly, I've never heard of those books, until now, and I'm not sure if I would want to read them, seeing that people say they're full of blood and gore. I might read one, if they don't over do it with all the blood, I might even become a Felidae fan. ;)

Nyan Cat

« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2011, 11:23:43 pm »
I'm unsure which one... Warrior cats... or felidae? Honestly, I dont know. Either because if I voted felidae a million warrior fans would bite me. and if I voted warriors a million felidae fans would bite me.
Sooo, I believe Felidae? Since it came first and... Warriors isn't really... original. It has cliches. but so does Felidae. I dont know which. Watership down.

Offline RyuuWolf

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • hasnt been on for 2 years wow
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2011, 02:58:04 pm »
Felidae forever... I absolutely despise the warriors series XD Shes just so... descriptive about stuff you don't need to know and not descriptive enough at the same time :P I got bored with the series fast. Can can't even get through her other books XD (like the one with the bears... >.> ugh... *shiver*)

FirestarLuva

« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2011, 09:32:46 pm »
Well if you don't like the Erin's way of writting, the I guess you shouldn't ever read my RP's or stories. XD I go over-discriptive about everything. *shot*

Offline RyuuWolf

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • hasnt been on for 2 years wow
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2011, 10:04:41 pm »
Well, I dunno XD Erin's writing just bores me :U Doesn't mean you're stories will be boring to me... :T *wants to read somethin now*

Offline GemWolf

• Avani's Ninja Agent
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • play rain world
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2011, 10:09:36 pm »
Imo, Felidae.
In all honesty, (I'm gonna laugh if I get bit for saying this) I hate the Warriors series. It's so... unoriginal.
Warning: Rant Below.(Offtopic: I wish we had a spoiler button, lol.)
I mean, the names, for example. You take two things and put them together. Not too creative if you ask me. But in Felidae, I guess the names aren't as creative but they're better than smashing two random words together to get a name. And as Aazzi said, the Erins can get too descriptive with things you don't need to know about, and then when it comes to something you should know about, they don't get descriptive enough. That kinda irritates me. There are some parts in the book that are of no importance at all. And then there can be another one that can make a huge difference, and you don't get enough detail of what's going on. I don't mind if you describe the scenery, just don't go too overboard and forget to describe something major that happened in the story. And not to mention that the books repeat themselves way too often.
Rant Mode: Off.
But that's me. I guess Felidae is somewhat of a cliche as well, but it did come first, after all. So, all in all, I have to say Felidae.

PeanutButter

« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2011, 12:11:32 pm »
Didn't read both of them , but I will read the one with most quality so the one who belongs to literature and I don't think warriors is that XD
And akif pirincci is turkish :D... well I guess I know how the story is then :P
« Last Edit: June 28, 2011, 12:16:47 pm by PeanutButter »

Offline Shivu

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Arooo~ Shivu the Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2011, 05:29:17 pm »
I like both. Felidae has the exceitment. Warriors... well... Warriors has been tumbling down hill faster and faster latley... :( I'm thinking, what with the credit crunch and all, Harper Collins might tell the Erins the cancel it. Somehow, I doupt they're making the same amount of money latley... :( Feldiae, however, knew when to stop, they made one German film, translated it... three (i think) of the books into English and other languages and left the others in German, whether it's still popular there or not, I don't know.
Arooo~ Shivu the Wolf

FoxfangPitbull

« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2011, 05:44:27 pm »
They are both very good even though on the new warriors books, i think the author has just run out of ideas XD Felidae is definitely NOT for the younger watchers due to several different aspects of it, but it's definitely an original idea. I found it a little bit haunting and scary (I'm 19, don't laugh). But I think both are extremely well written and well thought out.