Author Topic: Taking Preset Requests -WITHING REASON- (please read decription)  (Read 50812 times)

Maplesong

Re: Taking Preset Requests -free-
« Reply #40 on: June 30, 2011, 07:24:05 pm »
ok thanks  :D

VixXx

« Reply #41 on: June 30, 2011, 08:51:45 pm »
I would like to make a request...
Ok, so, if you have played Okami or Okamiden, you know what I am talking about if not, go to this link: http://img.neoseeker.com/v_concept_art.php?caid=24208

So, I want a Chibiterasu preset. Can you make the eyes be the oval type and completley black? Oh, and no mane! And could you(if you can) make the flames on the big green wheel(divine instrument) swirl around like they are actual flames? Try to make it look like watercolor a bit. Just PM me the link when it is done! ^^

Offline RazorClaws099

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 01, 2011, 11:53:18 am »
>.< i wish i could request another, they are Really good lol

request another if you wish XD

i can begin to tell you how much i enjoy doing presets, however if someone who hasnt made a request, makes one while i am working on yours,, your second one shall be done after theirs, just to be fair

Really?? YAY!! :D i might request another in the future but now i'm enjoying this awesome preset you just made me! <3

Offline NineStar

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 01, 2011, 12:17:28 pm »
Can I request a preset?

Offline florafoxen

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 01, 2011, 01:13:15 pm »
-creeps in- can you make me a cat with one silver eye, like the eye of Horus?? and then a bunch of random Egyptian  symbols? also I'd like both eye Egyptian style but the right eye should look like this; the right eye should also be the silver one, the rest of the body should just be scattered with Egyptian symbols, and the left eye should be yellow.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 01:18:48 pm by the-floral-fox »

Offline Sammim123

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 01, 2011, 10:43:16 pm »

Fell21

« Reply #46 on: July 02, 2011, 02:38:24 am »
Alrighty!! I saw your presets and was oh my gosh!! Must Have One!!!  So here it goes!
Picture:http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=637088 (not drawn by me)
The marking on her leg is glowing if you can't do that it's ok. She has no markings on the other side of her.
And is it possible to have one of her pupils that whitish-bluish? No manes or anything like that.
Thanks SO Much!          **EDIT**. I um forgot to color the nose *facepalm so it is black. ^^ Thanks again
« Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 05:57:55 am by Fell21 »

Offline Sammim123

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 02, 2011, 09:13:02 am »
Alrighty!! I saw your presets and was oh my gosh!! Must Have One!!!  So here it goes!
Picture:http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=637088 (not drawn by me)
The marking on her leg is glowing if you can't do that it's ok. She has no markings on the other side of her.
And is it possible to have one of her pupils that whitish-bluish? No manes or anything like that.
Thanks SO Much!          **EDIT**. I um forgot to color the nose *facepalm so it is black. ^^ Thanks again

wow truly intrigued byt the simplicity of ths guys design!

hope everyone reads this who requested one, wont have time to start working on these until monday again! MAYBE i can get started on a few over the weekend, but otherwise im pretty booked with family stuff -,-

Looking forward to doing this, and yes the eyes can be like that, and yes i can make the marking glow.

for anyone else who reads this, if you have a character with glowing markings, it is possible, depending on the design. There is a coding process you use for it, however it makes ALL of the markings glow, which makes characters that only have certain markings that glow a bit harder. The only way i can make them glow if all markings do not glow is in photoshop with layer styles and sometimes it looks pretty cool... but other times... its just.. no... no.. XD

Offline NineStar

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 02, 2011, 06:02:07 pm »
http://ninestarsken.deviantart.com/art/Kito-Mir-216060188?q=gallery%3Aninestarsken&qo=0

This is Kito Mir. Flame markings behind the nose, and above the eyes on both sides. The markings are the same on both sides. A fire ball on his shoulder tilted to the left with three flames coming from it. His tail also flames coming from the tip to the main body. His paws have flames aswell. 

Username on the game: NineStar

Name: Kito Mir
Fur: white
Eyes: Flame, brown.
Manes: none.
Ears: normal.
Tail: wolf.
Markings: Red, orange, yellow...fire like.

;D

Offline florafoxen

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 03, 2011, 04:04:02 pm »
can you make me a lion with gold flame eyes, gold mane,and a black body dotted with golden star-ish bursts?