Poll

If you can change the controls, how would you do it?

HELPFUL
2 (100%)
UNHELPFUL
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: Game help  (Read 2911 times)

Offline Toxik

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • "Don't gaze into the eyes of the demon...."
    • View Profile
Re: Game help
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2011, 04:40:46 am »
For me, Both ways work. I mean you can get used to either way.

But eh.. Its hard to get used to so many ways when your playing all sorts of games and what not.

I have played games both the same ways, And i have just learned to play it how the game was set up.
"Anatidaephobia is the fear that somewhere in the world, there is a duck watching you."

warriorcatsrule

« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2011, 02:24:44 pm »
Ok, thanks to all of everybody's replies helped alot including yours :) I will be downloading the game pretty soon, for my dad wont do it 'till the weekend or tonight. I think you know my username, but if you go to characters and click on mine (warriorcatsrule) you will know more about my character Moontail!!!! THANKS FOR YOUR HELP EVERYBODY I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

warriorcatsrule

« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2011, 02:28:00 pm »
Also, not to bother anybody, but I want an avatar for my profile....everybodys looks amazing nice job on them ;) can someone tell me how to make an avatar? Thank you I appreciate your help if you are helping! From, warriorcatsrule :)

Offline Delay

• yeah but Red took me to Prom
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 128
    • delayni
    • annoyingdelay
    • View Profile
    • Delayni on DeviantART
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2011, 03:25:28 pm »
SIMILAR NAMES FTW?

Anyway, xD

Under the banner up there, where you see:
Home Help Search
etc

Find Profile, click 'Profile', it'll take you to a new page. At the left of the page, look till you find 'Forum Profile Information'. Then you will be able to edit your avatar as well as other info. ;]