Author Topic: The Last Wild Horse Herd-Wild Horse RP: Accepting  (Read 22913 times)

Djstorm

Re: The Last Wild Horse Herd-Wild Horse RP: Accepting
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2011, 01:14:58 pm »
Are we gonna start rp?

wolfgirl56

« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2011, 01:39:13 pm »
sure, people may join later.

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • ?As wild and as reckless as thunder over the land?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2011, 07:33:53 pm »
Name: Ashes
Nickname (optional): Ash
Breed of Horse: Andalusian
How Many Hands High: 16
Color: Gray, white, black
Picture (optional)
Type of Horse (This is what your horse is, like a wild horse, a working horse, a horse on a ranch): Wild
RP Sample: The mares hooves brushed against the ground. She slowed to a trot, she glances at the stallion nearby. And boy was he fine. She grins and trots over to him smiling "Bet I could beat you to that tree over there." "Your on." He said. They ready themselves, a slight breeze ruffled her long silvery mane, giving it a slight glitter. The ground rumbled under their powerful hooves, grass and dust being flurried up from the ground. Long grass whipped at her legs. They grow closer to the tree, she was in the lead. She winnies truimphently as she reached the tree before him. Her legs felt like jello. She stands there panting while the male smirked "I let you win." "Yeah right" Ash neighed "Race you back to the herd!" The stallion winnied.

BlueNote

« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2011, 09:44:58 pm »
Name: Kay

Nickname (optional):

Breed of Horse: American Quarter Horse

How Many Hands High:16.1

Color: Blue Roan

Picture (optional)

Type of Horse: Former Show Horse. She is now wild. There was a storm, and her ranch was destroyed. In fear, she ran into the valleys. She was a jumper and eventer.

RP Sample: Kay was running along with the herd. Sometimes she thought about the weight of a rider on her back, and the jumps she had mastered, but this was much better. Running with the herd. She looked over at the chestnut stallion who had been watching her lately. She snorted at him and galloped on. Freedom was hers.
I hope you dont mind, but may I change my character?

Name: Ray

Nickname (optional): R, Ray-Ray(Note: She hates this.)

Breed of Horse: Quarter Horse(75%) x  Andalusian(25%).

How Many Hands High: 16

Color:Palomino

Picture (optional):

Type of Horse (This is what your horse is, like a wild horse, a working horse, a horse on a ranch): Wild.

RP Sample: Ray trotted along the river bank. She paused and got a drink. When she finished, she held her head up and looked around. A stallion was walking her way. She snorted and looked at him. The roan stopped in front of her, and smirked. "I bet the cross bred cant jump the river!" Ray shook her head, ans walked away. She stopped about 15ft away from the river and turned around. The roan was backing up, waiting. R galloped toward the water, leaping at the perfect moment. She leaped and landed on the other side, grinning at the  roan. "Bet the purebred cant jump the river!" She leaped back over and galloped with the pack.

Other:  Her father (Andalusian x Quarter Horse) was a large, 16.2 black show horse. He did not escape, but her mother did. Ray's mother was a Bay Quarter Horse. There was a storm when Ray was a small foal. Her father and been away at a show, and wasnt there. Ray's mother led her away into the wild. She doesnt remember the ranch.

Mother: (Deceased)

Father:(Unknown)

wolfgirl56

« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2011, 08:22:15 pm »
Accepted, and it's fine ^^

Offline windwolves

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2011, 02:04:43 pm »
Name: Kirah
Nickname: Ki, Kira
Breed of Horse: Arabian
How Many Hands High: 15.3
Colour: Silver
Type of Horse: A Feisty Wild Mare
RP Sample: She looked around at her new home and shook her mane. She whinnied out to see who was all there and gave and slight buck. She snorted and bolted off as fast as her legs could go. She raced down the hill and over the valley's. She stopped on top of a mountain, reared and whinnied loudly. Her whinny echoed through the valley.
[/glow]
picture: http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/8569/32801368.jpg

wolfgirl56

« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2011, 07:57:24 pm »
Accepted Water.

BlueNote

« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2011, 08:34:07 pm »
Can we start soon?

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2011, 10:51:01 pm »
Name: Sarla
Nickname (optional): Sar
Breed of Horse: Arabian jumper
How Many Hands High: 15.2
Color: all pure white. Mane and tail are pitch black.
Picture:
Type of Horse: Wild
RP Sample: Sarla walked through the fields looking around. Once she was sure she wouldn't be bothered she began grazing the field. The sun light made a sheam on her skin and once she pulled her head back she snorted and shook her black, flat mane. She then continued walking flicking her black, flat tail occasionally. She then swiftly changed from a walk to a trot which became a run as she raced off towards the hills and leaving the spot she grazed behind.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 03:05:52 pm by okami129 »

The liar and the thief

wolfgirl56

« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2011, 11:35:20 pm »
Accepted, and yes. We can start.