Poll

okay we all know that FH is an awsome game, it has replaced all my old online games an brought a new way for me to make freinds, but now matter no awsome a game can be there are still thing's that us as users would want changed, the question is, what?

letting are charecters make sound's(like letting the lion's roar an letting the wolve's howl, I know that it probbibly wont happpen but it woul be a fun little gadget to add)
5 (14.7%)
item's (I know they were removed for a reason, but come on it was too cool)
7 (20.6%)
more acction's (I personally think that we dont need any more, but Ive asked aroun and some most people agree)
11 (32.4%)
online chat (like speaking threw head set's
1 (2.9%)
or all of the above
10 (29.4%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Author Topic: what should be added to Fh.  (Read 4924 times)

Offline animal

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Its like yknow, nya
    • View Profile
Re: what should be added to Fh.
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2011, 03:15:39 am »
I think a roar or howl should be added, And maybe a wag tail for the canines.
i agree with you totally! waging tail would be great! also roar and holw EMOTS not sounds cause people will star pressing over and over again witch would get annoing.
I cant believe im a furry

Offline BellaWolf789

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2011, 06:27:55 pm »
Maybe they can add new dance moves. Like thriller and moon walk and walk in place. and maybe somehow do the worm? XD That would be funny. And maybe we can be deer. like an wolf could hunt us and we could be actual prey! That would be awesome.

Offline BellaWolf789

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2011, 06:30:09 pm »
Wrong section. This should be in the suggestions section and not characters.

And all that will be added in time EXCEPT items. You should already know the reason why Kov doesnt want those. Just cause they were 'cool' doesnt mean it'll be added. Its still a no.

Play some other game if it bothers you so much that FH doesnt have these things.
That was very rude. And how would you know that it bothers her? That was very very rude. Why would you even say that? And this is in suggestions. Get your head straight!

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2011, 04:34:44 am »
I shouldn't say I know for sure, but I do believe this thread was in another section before it were moved by a moderator, hence why tyki wrote that since it was before it was moved.

Even though it might wasn't the most nice way to put things, these threads are rather common on these boards if you visit it fairly often and for some they can get annoying.

:3
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline animal

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Its like yknow, nya
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2011, 07:03:07 pm »
Maybe they can add new dance moves. Like thriller and moon walk and walk in place. and maybe somehow do the worm? XD That would be funny. And maybe we can be deer. like an wolf could hunt us and we could be actual prey! That would be awesome.
I agree totally with you! That would be fun! But maby if you where a deer you have to have lives?
I cant believe im a furry

Offline Sand storm

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • HOW LONG HAVE I HAD THE UGLY?
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2011, 05:44:15 am »
 ;D just read all the comment's and I thank you all for voting, I have no problem's with the "not-so-nice-comment's" it's in there right to speak there mind even though some people are oblivious to other's emotion's, and yes I DO agree that item's most likely will not be added, when I said "they were cool" wasn't the best of way's to put thing's I ment that some thing's from I.T were left out of F.H amd I as a player would like to see them back but I know that there are limitation's to one's patience and I test the admin's by even posting this, I am in no way offended by any of the negative comment's I INFACT I encourage them, it just makes me into a better person by handiling it maturily while they continue to act like children, and that was not directed at any one in particular, you spoke your minds and I find it as my right to do so my self. also the headset chat was simply somthing that popped into my head as I watched my brother's argue on the ps3 with other people, honestly I thought it would have been neat to add but I see I am obviously over ruled by the voters and in no way dis pleased, I had thought about it and realised that it would cause more harm than good so I take that back about me liking it  ::), tha only Sentece I found rude was "Play some other game if it bother's you so much"  :-\ ahem but excuse me, I have as much right as any one else to play this, This thread was a simple poll that I thought would be intresting to see how it turned out, but like I said It dosen't unerve me as much as I thought it would, I actually laughed ^^" but not in a rude way......but what I found odd was that every one thougth I was a girl, I guess it was the last name that was on here, I had recently started this account for my sister, I had found it so addicting that I decided to keep it for my self XC sorry lil. well any way im out and thank you al for voting.
Woah I haven't been on here since I was like 16...this Is obviously a low point in my life.

Offline Nishka

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2012, 06:31:18 pm »
I really wish that we could have atleast two markings per body part.. That way we could have markings on both our legs and our backs maybe..

TattooWolf

« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2012, 06:48:45 pm »
I really wish that we could have atleast two markings per body part.. That way we could have markings on both our legs and our backs maybe..
I'd really like to have different colours for markings. (Ex- Siamese marking would be orange, and then you'd have a tail highlight marking that'd be red.)