Author Topic: WQ is shutting down guys <:(  (Read 21284 times)

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
Re: WQ is shutting down guys <:(
« Reply #90 on: July 15, 2011, 01:11:58 am »
  I have Mcaffee and I have absolutely no issues with Wolfquest. And McAffee is great thank you very much >:C

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline GhostingHowl

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • As iron sharpens iron, a friend sharpens a friend.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 15, 2011, 04:03:53 am »
Its really really not great, but if you like it, my opinion obviously wont sway you.

Offline lugailover

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
    • View Profile
    • Foxes of Ireland
« Reply #92 on: July 15, 2011, 11:18:32 pm »
OK OK we dont need to get into a fight.
My mcafee is outdated so it ***s
and tnis is a good thread for chatting about WQ

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 15, 2011, 11:21:53 pm »
uh.... there is a really good cheat on there that i know of ^^*
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #94 on: July 15, 2011, 11:23:12 pm »
OK OK we dont need to get into a fight.
My mcafee is outdated so it ***s
and tnis is a good thread for chatting about WQ

No one is getting into a fight here.

In fact, the only one who could actually start a fight here is you for that stupid comment you just made. Both the starting a fight where there is none, and the Macafee one.

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 15, 2011, 11:25:14 pm »
Ugh >.> can we please drop this? im in no mood to go off telling both of you to quit, and it would not be the nice way. o_O
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #96 on: July 15, 2011, 11:34:18 pm »
Ugh >.> can we please drop this? im in no mood to go off telling both of you to quit, and it would not be the nice way. o_O

Drop what? She made a comment, I made a reply. I've had enough of people finding fights where there are none. <--- See that? Imagine that in  a calm, fed up tone. NOT a angry tone. Now, imagine ALL my posts like that. I'm NOT starting a fight, or participating in any.

(But I'm starting to GET to that point because of the people who think a reply that doesn't agree with someone is a FIGHT. People opinions differ. Get over it.)
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 11:35:57 pm by *Kyugima* »

Offline shusuke

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 15, 2011, 11:40:50 pm »
Nothing is considered a fight until it goes on for several pages or turns into long, ranting, nonsense posts <-- In my own opinion

I ran WQ just fine with what I had, but now that I have a couple of emulators for other games on my computer there isn't enough room to run it, and old, nostalgic games are much more fun than one that people constantly berate and complain about when it's actually the people one plays with [connection wise] than the actual game. LOL

I'm much more interested in the forum's off topic section than the game, though. Too many repeated questions. It makes my brain turn to jelly.  There haven't been any good debates ever since the team actually decided to put "chat options" into the game with the next update/version/whatever.

I get rather bored on the game, but everyone gets bored with a game at some point, so that doesn't give me a right to complain. XD

Meh. I'm just waiting for the next update. I want to see what they did with the snow/rain/whateverweatherandtime and how it might have changed in the passed couple of months.

Offline Stuey

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • :^)
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 18, 2011, 06:29:37 pm »
Yeah idk whats goin on with WolfQuest. I think its just the fact of its graphics. Im still gonna uninstall it though :P

Yeah i think its graphics are too strong for my computer. Everytime i play it ten minutes into it my computer overheats (Overheat Definition (Geek Wise): CompTurns off randomly and takes like 2 minutes for the power button to respond) -.-

And i dont want my computer overheating either. It was fun while WQ lasted ^ ^

Offline Robin_Wolfieh

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Squawk?!
    • RobinCanisLupus
    • ask-stark-the-narkeen
    • View Profile
    • Imgur
« Reply #99 on: July 18, 2011, 10:49:08 pm »
Yeah idk whats goin on with WolfQuest. I think its just the fact of its graphics. Im still gonna uninstall it though :P

Yeah i think its graphics are too strong for my computer. Everytime i play it ten minutes into it my computer overheats (Overheat Definition (Geek Wise): CompTurns off randomly and takes like 2 minutes for the power button to respond) -.-

And i dont want my computer overheating either. It was fun while WQ lasted ^ ^

You sure you haven't put on the "Fastest" feature on? It lowers quality and helps the game run a bit better for some computers that aren't as top-notched as others (name-brand?). If that doesn't work, either it's your graphics card or your computer doesn't support a certain feature and/or missing some required features.

*shrug*

Well hey, I'm playing it through my laptop and it works just fine (though I need to buy a fan for it due to prolonged use of it, blame Youtube and video games -3-).

Ayyy~