Author Topic: New patch and my game crashes  (Read 1355 times)

Offline Vegetable

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
New patch and my game crashes
« on: July 01, 2011, 01:32:10 pm »
I haven't seen any topics like this so I thought I mention it. Its kinda annoying having to restart the game, having to restart my computer and having to delete my characters once they can't log in game since they make the game crash to many times. But the game don't only crash when I try to start the game, is crashes in-game too, on random places both when there's not many online, and when there is lots of lag.
I use a laptop with windows vista, and before this patch the game worked just fine with actually no crashes unless I went to a very laggy area where the game just disconnected and I had to restart myself because I couldn't log in with the disconnected char at that time again.
Is there a way to make the game work again without all these unnecessary random crashes for no reason? And I do hope I'm not the only one having this kind of problem, even if its a true shame that there's more than me with it.
Otherwise, the patch seems to work, with the new things and such.. it just crashes to often. And sorry if there's nothing you can do about it, I just hoped there was.

If we fail now, we never know what might have been.
The battle for the blessed land has begun! Chose your side and join now! Are you a Black Soul? Black Soul Pride

Offline Ruby1234

• Mean Tutorial Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 297
  • aka Phloxenfree.
    • View Profile
Re: New patch and my game crashes
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2011, 02:55:04 pm »
I'd try uninstalling the game and reinstalling it and the patch.

(Save any maps and presets before doing so.)

:)

Offline Vegetable

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2011, 06:44:17 pm »
Well I would like some more options or at least someone else with the same kind of problem so that I'm sure I need to do that D: Because i prefer not having to uninstall everything all the time just to make it work. Hope you get my point, but I am very thankful for the tips.

If we fail now, we never know what might have been.
The battle for the blessed land has begun! Chose your side and join now! Are you a Black Soul? Black Soul Pride

Offline deathclaw99

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2011, 06:32:23 pm »
hey can you help me find were to get help my controling in the game isnt working right!!!!!~!!

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2011, 07:17:38 pm »
hey can you help me find were to get help my controling in the game isnt working right!!!!!~!!

Instead on asking on someone elses topic, why not make your own?.

Mm... Ruby took the words right out of my mouth.
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE