Author Topic: The Saved and The Fallen ~Accepting XAT Link! Maps will be remade in the future~  (Read 26670 times)

Offline Flatsoda

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • hOnK (o:
    • View Profile
Re: The Saved and The Fallen ~Accepting, now in-game||Maps Complete!~
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2011, 09:59:31 pm »
...Hurr...

Name: Rebecca
Username: Forums: SuaveDog Ingame:FlatSoda
Age in human years : 27
Species: Maned wolf/Mexican wolf hybrid
Pack: Doesn't matter,as long as I get power.
Personality: Quiet,skittish,and mostly eavesdropping behind your back.
Past/History: And you expect me to listen to my mouth going yak yak yak all the way home?
What would you do if someone cared about your character/how to get your character to care for someone: If someone cared about my character,I dont care. I have no idea what you mean by 'How to get your character to care for someone.'
Picture :
Other: Nope. But,her right eye is blind ^^
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 10:16:38 pm by Suave dog »

Nightmarewolf

« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2011, 10:22:27 pm »
...Hurr...

Name: Rebecca
Username: Forums: SuaveDog Ingame:FlatSoda
Age in human years : 27
Species: Maned wolf/Mexican wolf hybrid
Pack: Doesn't matter,as long as I get power.
Personality: Quiet,skittish,and mostly eavesdropping behind your back.
Past/History: And you expect me to listen to my mouth going yak yak yak all the way home?
What would you do if someone cared about your character/how to get your character to care for someone: If someone cared about my character,I dont care. I have no idea what you mean by 'How to get your character to care for someone.'
Picture :
Other: Nope. But,her right eye is blind ^^
i think your supposed to choose your pack, (saved or fallen)

-Angel-

« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2011, 11:01:36 pm »
Name: Angel
Username: -angel-
Age in human years (ex. 18): 4
Species: angel
Pack: saved
Personality:(doesn't have to be in sentences): shy, nice, can be snappy.
Past/History: Angel was born into a small pack that treated her like royalty as a pup. But it wasnt long untill angels pack was raided and she, along with her pack, was murdered. The wolf gods decided that her life was short lived and she was reincarnated. but she knows nothing about her past life. she was born to different perants, meaner ones. as a pup in her new life she was mercilessly beaten by the alphas and betas. she gained the courage to run away, she ran untill her feet could no longer feel the ground. she came acros the land of the saved, where she is happy, and free. she doesnt believe in fighting, but will if she needs to
What would you do if someone cared about your character/how to get your character to care for someone: fight for them if neccecary. keep them safe. tell them your secrets to prove you trust them
Picture (can be a link): (Describe the character if you don't have a picture): pure white with silver eyes. has no wings but when her shadow is cast, wings show in the shadow
Other: i might not be on for a while, on vacation and using the hotel computer

Offline wolfierawr

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2011, 11:22:05 pm »
@Suave Dog --- please tell me what you would prefer because I am not good at picking for people and I have to tell Lee via skype later. And it means like what it would take.

@Angel -- That's alright, I'll tell Lee and please pick for yourself, I feel bad for picking for people...

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2011, 11:23:15 pm »
Angel, i THINK beta is open O-o
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline Frostpaw860

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Professional Dork
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr Blog
« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2011, 01:02:27 am »
Name: Mila
Username:Frostpaw860
ForumUser:xMikax
Age in human years: 15
Species: 50% Angel  50% Demon wolf
Pack: The fallen
Personality:(doesn't have to be in sentences):Clever,confused,angry/kind, and a little crazy.
Past/History:Mila was upset with her father one day, she decided to kill him to keep him from harming her sister. But she made one mistake, she killed her sister instead of her father by accident. In that action she was then on, one of the Fallen. She soon disred to seek revenge on her father and The Saved. Later she killed her father, now she wants to destroy The Saved ones, for never understanding her pain. She wears a white light to remind herself of her sister.
What would you do if someone cared about your character/how to get your character to care for someone: She would test them to see if the "Truely" care about her...if not, she would ignore them or kill them. If they did she wouldn't harm them in any way and fight for them, also she would tell them her deepest secrets.
Picture (can be a link): (Describe the character if you don't have a picture):

And in-game crappy version :3

Other: Theme song:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zce1QaicJTs&feature=related
Army of Me [Sucker Punch Remix]- Bjork (feat. Skunk Anansie)

My updated version,plus I couldn't find much that was close to my old one for in game.

.|.For The Team.|.
.::Only active on the Forums::.

-Angel-

« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2011, 01:32:01 am »
Angel, i THINK beta is open O-o
if beta is open ill go for that, if not my second choice is shaman (medicine wolf)

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2011, 01:33:08 am »
XD im still trying to make the preset for elyon, and when she dies im going into the fallen >.>)
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Nightmarewolf

« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2011, 03:34:17 am »
XD im still trying to make the preset for elyon, and when she dies im going into the fallen >.>)
haha cool, i dont die, im a vampire demon. (unless not dying is powerplay, i casn still be killed, im just immortal, no old age)

Offline wolfierawr

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2011, 04:24:06 am »
@Sukira
I can't make realistic presets -emo corner- and Okie
When I die I go to hell X3
AND MY SIGGY IS MUCH COOLER THAN YOURS -troll-  Jk I don't really care bout siggy's i just tried to get a random one..

@Shade    
Nahh, I'll allow you to live forever :P. Just like be badly injured and stuff.. etc..

@Myself ((lolwut))
I should really ask Lee for her pass.... so then I can update forum.. Derp..