Author Topic: The Saved and The Fallen ~Accepting XAT Link! Maps will be remade in the future~  (Read 26681 times)

Nightmarewolf

Re: The Saved and The Fallen ~Accepting, now in-game||Maps Complete!~
« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2011, 07:32:01 am »
@wolfie sweet!!! XD XD XD

-Angel-

« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2011, 07:37:46 am »
i just decided i want to be shaman, so... yea thats all i really had to say
i was also thinking about making a preset with gold markings rather than just plain white
NOW thats all i had to say...
goodnights
« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 07:40:24 am by Angel »

Offline Flatsoda

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • hOnK (o:
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2011, 12:26:28 pm »
Akay,I think The Fallen would go best for Rebec >>

Offline wolfierawr

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2011, 03:19:15 pm »
...I'd like to make a preset but I fail so much at life because I don't know how x3. -crosses eyes- Derp. -Spaz- -knocks over drink- -repeats cycle from AIM last night- ((poor you people wouldn't know what I mean -- The only one who would that uses the forums is Lee XD))

Nightmarewolf

« Reply #44 on: July 06, 2011, 04:08:07 pm »
hey can i make a youtube video or other thread advertising the pack a little???
« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 04:09:44 pm by ~Shade~ »

Offline wolfierawr

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 06, 2011, 04:28:37 pm »
Sure x3. I was going to make a video since I got sony vegas ((I love video editing but I really haven't done any since I got banned on my game I made them on.. so it's kind of a waste of money until I start video making again... XD)) but... I'd need more people on... And yeah... x3

I got a question for you -- Does our map (Fallen's map) work for you? It won't work even though I'm the creator... How fun... ///-.-'' ...stupid...messed up....old...computer...MUST DIE
« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 05:40:31 pm by >|<Wolfiex3>|< »

Nightmarewolf

« Reply #46 on: July 06, 2011, 05:50:24 pm »
@wolfie i havent even downloaded the map yet. i cant because im on the family computer. feralheart is on my laptop, which is still taken away untill a week from today, sorry

Offline wolfierawr

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 06, 2011, 05:54:22 pm »
I know, That's for everyone to see.... My computers being a spaz probably... -shrugs- I should be used to that..

And that sucks I would attack my mom and threaten her if she took my desktop away MY ICECREAMED DESKTOP ((I had this computer since I was realyl young and it has icecream in it and it still works fine .3. it just gets the occasional virus and I make it go poof))

Nightmarewolf

« Reply #48 on: July 06, 2011, 06:35:50 pm »
your so lucky you got a computer when you were little!!! all i had was a batman laptop playset. i still have it. but it too, was icecreamed. *spazzes out, tosses batman playset out window, screams DIE BATMAN YOU DONT DESERVE ICECREAM!!!!*

Offline wolfierawr

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 06, 2011, 07:01:05 pm »
ADD MOMENT GO!

My cat is fat.. His fatness shows when he walks.. It jiggles like jello.. I don't even like jello. Is that how you spell it I guess because Google's spell check thing isn't underlining it... -shrugs- The sky is blue... FINALLY ITS SUNNY.. Oh wait it said it was going to rain tomorrow... NOOOOOOOO! -gets in a car and presses warp button- MONKEY WARP -monkey noises- Oh look we're at best buy.... I DONT LIKE BEST BUY -warps again- CAVEMAN WARP -caveman noises- How'd I get back here? -sitting on roof- HI BIRDY! Aww... You smacked into a window... Ow... now your bleeding yet still flying.. You have bad luck because you just rammed into a wall... FAIL BIRD.

Um... What? I don't even know... This is what happens when I get bored... Actually its worse normally. -shrugs-