Author Topic: Dogs of Japan -- Lit+ All Canine Roleplay -- Updated News & Rules  (Read 53360 times)

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
Re: Dogs of Japan -- Lit+ All Canine Roleplay -- Updated News & Rules
« Reply #130 on: July 22, 2011, 11:47:30 pm »
how many are in the map right now? XD
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline Thestoneofdoom

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: July 22, 2011, 11:58:13 pm »
Uhm. I'll be heading over to the map after I finish advertising. <3

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: July 22, 2011, 11:59:45 pm »
ill be on the map in a few with elyon
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline Angelwing351

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: July 23, 2011, 01:53:09 am »
Full Name: Jenna
Nickname(s): N/A
Species: African Wild Dog
Breed: African Wild Dog
Personality: Jenna is a high-spirited female who is optomistic about any situation. Although she is often wary at first, she tries to be friendly. he often tries to cheer others up, although she may be unable to cheer up herself. Jenna has a soft spot for pups, and when hunting she takes her responsibility very seriously.
History: Born in the wild, Jenna was raised to hunt and fight. Poachers closing in on her packs territory started shooting or trapping her packmates, and fearing for her life Jenna, along with her brother Frenn, ran from the pack, hoping to avoid the same fate. Thinking they were safe, they slowed to a fast trot, until Jenna's paw caught in a noose, hidden in a patch of grass. As the poachers approached her, Frenn charged at them, hoping to direct their attention from his sister. The largest of the male humans fired a shot at Frenn, killing him. Jenna struggled wildly, but they picked her up, stuffing her in a crate. "What shall we do with the male?" the younger man questioned. "Throw him in the back, the pelt will bring us some money." Jenna was later sold to a rich family in Japan, but she was able to chew off the rope around her neck and escape. Since this, she has become fearful of humans, even if they are only mentioned.
Roleplay Sample: Jenna waded across the stream, water dripping from her fur as she hauled herself out on the far side. Tasting the crisp morning air she gazed around the forest. It had been at least two years since she had lost her brother Frenn, and she was relieved that she was finally far away from humans. Running through the forest, her wet paws slipping on the dry leaves, she emerged into a clearing and froze. A rabbit sat a few yards ahead, nibbling quietly at the grass. Instinctively Jenna fell into a hunters crouch, slowly drawing herself foreward. As the rabbit sensed her approach and leapt for the safety of it's burrow Jenna shot foreward like an arrow, pinning the rabbit to the ground she delivered the killing bite. (I hope that was enough, i don't have time at the moment to type more D:)

Offline Thestoneofdoom

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: July 23, 2011, 01:55:29 am »
Sounds good to me! What do you think, Infernal?

Offline Tutyr

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: July 23, 2011, 04:09:43 am »
@Angelwing351: OhthankgodanAfricanWildDog
Looks good to me. Jenna is accepted. Please add WDoJ to the end of your character's name when you get the chance. ^^

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: July 23, 2011, 04:13:33 am »
when will rp start? XD and if need be elyon when she was younger learned about herbs and how to use them, so she can assist a healer

Offline Tutyr

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: July 23, 2011, 04:26:12 pm »
Roleplay has already started. c:
You can jump in whenever you please.

Offline Angelwing351

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile