Author Topic: Dogs of Japan -- Lit+ All Canine Roleplay -- Updated News & Rules  (Read 52963 times)

Offline usazura

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -4
  • :33
    • View Profile
Re: Dogs of Japan -- Lit+ All Canine Roleplay -- Updated News & Rules
« Reply #260 on: August 14, 2011, 02:33:29 pm »
=w= maybe, very reassuring

Offline usazura

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -4
  • :33
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: August 14, 2011, 02:36:09 pm »
I've been waiting THREE WEEKS to join, and so far I HAVEN'T GOTTEN ANYWHERE!!!!! >:I I don't think I CAN wait this long for a stupid RP.

Offline Whitefangkiba

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Witch Craft
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: August 14, 2011, 06:49:31 pm »
@ Siobhan: I dont think your attidude is right for this group. Not being the creator nor myself or crystal can say weither your in the group. Its clear infernal hasnt been the forums yet to read your application and accept you. Calling this a "stupid rp" its clear to me this group is not for you.

Offline ArashiAndAme

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: August 14, 2011, 08:19:59 pm »
I agree with fang on this one, if your unable to wait for infernal in a calm mature matter to return then simply leave dont throw a tantrum and get upset about it. People have lives you know, and they cant spend 24/7 on this game or on the forms at that matter. :\

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: August 15, 2011, 06:55:27 am »
@sio: i don't want to rp with people who are like you always thinking that the people on here spend every moment on here and except right away, sorry, but its a pet peeve of mine.
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

the cub

« Reply #265 on: August 18, 2011, 02:03:26 pm »
MEH. Where. Did. Everyone. GO! I have been on the map and when I get on no is on... *sigh* and on top of that gosh dang school is starting on the 26.... *sobs*...
« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 02:07:10 pm by Gabrielle »

Offline ArashiAndAme

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: August 18, 2011, 06:21:41 pm »
well I think everyone is getting more busy since school for most people, like myself is starting up. Plus lives just get more crazy around this time anyways. I hope this rp returns sometime soon though :\ starting on the 24th school starts for me :P

checkerdog

« Reply #267 on: August 18, 2011, 06:50:47 pm »
Full Name: Milly
Nickname(s): Milly
Species: Dog, wolf, fox, etc.
Breed: Cream Pelt Dingo

Personality: Milly is a fun loving Dingo thats acts more like a pup then an adult. She often spends her time exploring in thick brush and leaping from rock to rock. However, Milly also has a dark side, if you get on her bad side she will make an effort to go out of her way to make your life miserable. But on her good side she makes a loyal and trustworthy friend. Milly is also fast acting and often does and says before she thinks.

History: Milly was born in a small pack of Dingos, but after she was born as a rare color defect she was disbanded from the pack. She was then found and brought to a zoo where she was raised up in a separate enclosure from the other Dingos. When she was about 1 they introduced her to the others, where they did not accept her into their pack. However, human visiters that came to the zoo adored her white coat, they would spend hours cooing over her as she strutted infront of the glass separator. Her new found joy of showing off the humans did not last long, the zoo keepers thought it best to release her back into the wild to hope she would find a mate. Milly was confused in the wild until she was 3 years of age and she found out about the wild. She has been chased by many predators because of her bad camouflage in this environment, but she has learned to make do with the life she has.  

Roleplay Sample: Milly runs through the tall, dew covered grass. Her white fur now covered with an assortment of brambles, she tips up her head and lets out a howl. Her eyes bright with bliss she picks up her speed, her tail waving through the air like a flag, her feather-light paws tapping against the ground like a mouse. She loved to run, she never to the chance to do so in captivity. She howls again into the wind to show her joy before leaping out of the grass into a small pond. Her body hits the water sending small, crystal-like raindrops of water into the warm summer air.

Offline Eian

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • HAZAH!
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: August 26, 2011, 03:01:53 am »
I always get on at the wrong time no one is on it's sad :(

Fell21

« Reply #269 on: August 26, 2011, 11:59:20 pm »
Ya same here and school has started so I'll almost never be on. :C