Author Topic: Oh look another rant..  (Read 42442 times)

Offline Finley

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • get money, get paid
    • View Profile
Re: Oh look another rant..
« Reply #200 on: August 28, 2011, 10:24:41 pm »

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: August 29, 2011, 01:14:35 am »
Easy now guys.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Ritza

« Reply #202 on: August 29, 2011, 01:29:46 am »
x.x Oh wow.

Now, do you want Kovu to

A) Sit here and chat with you on the forum.
B) Sit here and chat with raging children.
C) Sit here and just chat.
D) Actually get some darn updates in to pacify these raging children?
E) Ignore you all together.

He really didn't have to pop his head into a thread for you guys. Lol, so try not to attack him about it. He's just saying his piece, and stepping out.

xPitbull, your comment didn't help anything in this thread either, actually it was just a blatantly bash on another user. Soooo.

I agree with Kyu over here, taking out the dance move does nothing at all but bring more people onto the forum to complain. You have to teach the masses, not sit there and punish them, you all have to admit, that "butt swing" and "head bang" does look pretty. . . EH. when your just sitting there.

More moderators, meh, hear it all the time, I'm certain you can find 1520565 threads saying that. Don't need more I don't believe. They just need to be spread out in different time zones. I've seen moderators tag team general before. Lol.

FoxfangPitbull

« Reply #203 on: August 29, 2011, 02:20:06 pm »
Okay, modified my content, the rage was no needed XD
Anyway, okay, so Ritza and Kyu made a point, and what's happened is that there's that new rule about being banned for such behaviour. Again, that is going to depend on how bothered people are.

And I agree with Ritza on this again, the whole more mods' thing. As she said, maybe they just need to be timezone allocated...

Offline Kazula

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • I have a random fascination with pirates.
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: August 29, 2011, 03:15:02 pm »
Yeah and I guess I'm sorry about what I said I guess I was just kinda annoyed that this was the only thing people were replying to

The lovely Kasai and Carlitos the spider

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=21419.0 <---- Pets for your character :D

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: September 05, 2011, 08:23:30 am »
Then take off notifications, Kaz.

Offline Kazula

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • I have a random fascination with pirates.
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: September 05, 2011, 12:57:34 pm »
? How do I do that?

The lovely Kasai and Carlitos the spider

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=21419.0 <---- Pets for your character :D

-Angel-

« Reply #207 on: September 09, 2011, 03:11:03 am »
x.x Oh wow.

Now, do you want Kovu to

A) Sit here and chat with you on the forum.
B) Sit here and chat with raging children.
C) Sit here and just chat.
D) Actually get some darn updates in to pacify these raging children?
E) Ignore you all together.

He really didn't have to pop his head into a thread for you guys. Lol, so try not to attack him about it. He's just saying his piece, and stepping out.

xPitbull, your comment didn't help anything in this thread either, actually it was just a blatantly bash on another user. Soooo.

I agree with Kyu over here, taking out the dance move does nothing at all but bring more people onto the forum to complain. You have to teach the masses, not sit there and punish them, you all have to admit, that "butt swing" and "head bang" does look pretty. . . EH. when your just sitting there.

More moderators, meh, hear it all the time, I'm certain you can find 1520565 threads saying that. Don't need more I don't believe. They just need to be spread out in different time zones. I've seen moderators tag team general before. Lol.
OOH OOH OOH i pick 'B'

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: September 13, 2011, 05:09:24 pm »
Lol at Kenzi. XD
Know what I want Kov to do?
Actually CARE what goes on with his game and in this forum, where people who want things to be fixed SAY they want things to be fixed, and provide input on HOW to fix them. The only ones who pay attention to those things are the admins, but does Kov pay attention to the staff? Nooooo, obviously not if we have so many glitches and problems. So there.

-online at school- |3
« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 05:15:00 pm by wolffox »

-Angel-

« Reply #209 on: September 14, 2011, 12:12:07 am »
im sure kov is doing his best. I mean honestly, give him a break. They guy's gotta have like, zillions of facebook messages, wall posts, and comments. messages from mods, admins, and just regular game users. Hes working on a facebook game, working on putting wings in, hunting too. And on top of all that hes got to deal with rants on how the game could be improved and how they like IT better. Theres people wanting more, more, MORE stuff 24/7. You all know what i think?

I think that the game is fine the way it is. Yea it would be nice to have a new thing here or there but REALLY GUYS, STOP WHINING!!! I have never met kov ingame or on the forums but im sure hes got a good temperment about this crap but if i was him i would be like

"IF YOU DONT LIKE THE F***ING GAME THEN UNINSTALL IT, IM NOT GOING MORE OUT OF MY WAY TO MAKE YOU UNGRATEFULL PEOPLE HAPPY"

honestly guys im sure he does care but with all this stuff on his plate the guy barely even gets a little free time, and even if he does ive only seen him come in to flaurite one time and about fifteen people came behind him and everybody was like
<?> kov your so awesome
<?> thanks for the game kov
<?> kov i love you so much!
<?> kov the game rocks!
<?> omg i love the game! wanna hang out?

and thousands of oher things. One time someone even asked to be his mate. I mean seriously give him a break

sorry guys a really blew up there. Just trying to get my point across. No hard feelings anyone