Offline HIGURASHI Alice

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Teehee, Chocobo faic.
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: April 18, 2011, 06:15:57 pm »
Yes. 8|

Lolno<3

And, s'ok Blade~! I suppose if they really wanted to, couldn't they just go into Map-Maker themselves and take out a few trees anyway? *If they have permission*

Also, I'd suggest for Water Reflection to be turned off if you experience lag.

Bladeliger

« Reply #141 on: April 19, 2011, 01:18:45 am »
Naju Grasslands

BE WARNED. The Map has A LOT of GRASS. If this lags you don't cry to me. but if the map is completely unplayable for you, let me know and i MIGHT make a less laggy version!

For the hyenas, the cave portal is inside an elephant skull. Yes you can get in there. Ive tested the climbability of the skull.

please note. There ARE IT Prey meshes in the map. They don't  move obviously. They are just there to represent herds. There is only one group of each prey. (Wildebeest, Gazelle, Giraffe, Elephant, and Zebra) These arent the only herds that roam the land! They re just there for visuals and fun. So you DON'T have to always find a herd to have a hunting RP.

KEEP IN MIND: During RP, Prey only wanders in the YELLOW areas or in Najuru Pride's Territory. This means Hyenas must venture into the unclaimed territory or brave the pride's territory. The lions must 9/10 times hunt in the yellow zones as well as prey tends to stay there in RP.

The DARK COLORED CAVES are NOT claimable! They are BIRTHING dens. Most if not All are surrounded by VERY TALL Grass. Lionesses! You MUST seek out a den to have your cubs! ALL the dens are in the NEUTRAL Territoy! This means that there IS a chance for Hyenas to find you! BUT, when Roleplaying. Keep in mind. The Dens are hidden by Grass, if a lioness and cubs hide, it would be very unlikely a hyena would find them easily!

The Pride camp is obvious.

The Hyena Clan lives in the wastelands mostly. Their camp is scattered. They have several LARGE caves to house groups of members. There are no personal Dens! The Matriarch and her family (mate pups, grand pups etc) share the largest cave, It is marked by a skull on top of it. The dens nect to that cave are for higher ranking clan members only! They are marked by a large spine ontop!

---------------------------

Memorial Tomb

WARNING: Until Aroxy Releases an update to Voodoo and a VCave, the Portal TO Vcave WILL NOT WORK!

This cave links Naju, Atoza, and Voodoo!

It is a SACRED place. NO fighting can be done within this underground sanctum!
« Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 02:03:57 am by Bladeliger »

Headcrabmelon

« Reply #142 on: April 19, 2011, 01:47:18 am »
Gah hate to bother you with this blade but it says it's missing a 'zebranom.mesh' or something of the sort...

EDIT: as well the the vulture mesh, sorry when one doesn't work I go through the items in mapmaker ^^''

Is better to know though
« Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 01:51:46 am by Kelsie »

Offline Nyla

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Christian prejudiced.
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: April 19, 2011, 01:50:54 am »
*Weeps*

I didn't really want to make this my signature, but... this thing is scarily accurate.

Headcrabmelon

« Reply #144 on: April 19, 2011, 01:57:22 am »
K so I went through all the items, seems like everything works except the Vulture.mesh and the zebra leg (zebranom.mesh)
Everything in memorial works ;3

Bladeliger

« Reply #145 on: April 19, 2011, 02:04:52 am »
Yea, The Vulture was never used, ignore it its not in the map. Edited pfrevious link with a new one. It should have a few fixes in it ^.^

Headcrabmelon

« Reply #146 on: April 19, 2011, 02:25:45 am »
kk thanks bladeh 8D

Offline Ahidi01

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • "Our fate is not our own."
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: April 19, 2011, 10:24:01 am »
Uum, is the link to the map on the first page of this thread, cause all I see is the Atoza map download?.
Sorry about asking a simple question like this, just unsure where the link is for the new map.

Edit: -slaps self in the face- disregard that post, I figured it out -feels like a idiot-.

Offline LunaWolfe

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Lederp
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: April 19, 2011, 11:36:40 am »
It keeps saying 'Bad token' when I try to enter...

Click it, we know you want to~ <3

Headcrabmelon

« Reply #149 on: April 19, 2011, 11:48:42 am »
Yea my laptop can't take it either, 'Bad token' or 'Cant connect to map server', the poor thing tries ;3; it does that to Titanic too lD but my desktop can take things better, Ill have to see this weekend~