Author Topic:  (Read 85983 times)

monstrous

« Reply #200 on: April 26, 2011, 09:17:08 pm »
Nyla,
those ranks aren't just 'for show'.
A certain someone put back-breaking work into each and every one of those ranks, and it is hurtful that you should feel so against them. Like FJ said, they're for the purpose of variety and uniqueness. No matter how confusing they may seem, or pretty, they're not just for show. They have a purpose that doesn't revolve around flaunting some new language.

Got it?

Thanks. C:

NekonX103

« Reply #201 on: April 26, 2011, 09:24:40 pm »
Thanks!
And hey, when are your official role-play days? xP
And sorry to intrude in the convo, but I think FJ handled that... no need to attack her Tornpaw. ^-^'
She was just trying to help, after all. -now runs and hides-
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 09:28:11 pm by Sabi »

FinalJump

« Reply #202 on: April 26, 2011, 09:33:26 pm »
You're welcome, Sabi~ We don't have them figured out just yet. My question-poll thing was forgotten as we added a few pages to the thread LOL.

Since it seems like default rp days every week is the going vote, let's all discuss the exact days. Blade said that Naju Clan and Najuru pride will have them the same day--we'll just be rping via Local, which does NOT show up in the chats of those who are outside of viewing distance. I'd prefer weekend days, but I know many people already claim those days. So I wanna hear from everyone; what are you guys' preferred days? We'll choose two days for every week. Rules for those who miss those days are pending [ and honestly, I don't know if I can squeeze their coding in... x_x ]

And Torn isn't, but sometimes Nyla oversteps her boundaries. We do what we must to remind her of them. <3

NekonX103

« Reply #203 on: April 26, 2011, 09:36:52 pm »
Hmmmm... Well, fur me, Thursdays and Sundays are my best days. 8D
I'm on everyday though messin' around on the forums, and messin' with maps and such. Sometimes rummaging through the ingame world. XD I really wanna meet the clan, how often do you guys call large meetings/assemblies?

FinalJump

« Reply #204 on: April 26, 2011, 09:41:13 pm »
Haven't had one yet; been ironing out all sorts of details, such as what's up with our queen. She's to be born in a different pride, so Lat'eron is kind of a temporary king currently [but he'll never refer to himself as such].

So, a vote for Sunday and Thursday~

Offline LunaWolfe

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Lederp
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: April 26, 2011, 09:45:46 pm »
I think I'm going to have to pull out, guys D:

The map, no matter what I do, just wont let me in. So sorry~

Click it, we know you want to~ <3

monstrous

« Reply #206 on: April 26, 2011, 09:47:43 pm »
And sorry to intrude in the convo, but I think FJ handled that... no need to attack her Tornpaw. ^-^'

I wasn't attacking her, I was simply adding my input with harsher words.
Besides, I put a little 'C:'
But thank you. <3

NekonX103

« Reply #207 on: April 26, 2011, 09:48:36 pm »
FJ: Gotchaa... So there's a difference between the clan and pride?
If so... how do I know which one I'm in? I did read a lot of the info, but skimmed some... anticipation got the best of me. xP

Luna: And Lunaaaaaaa, you must be doing something wrong... :/
If my maps work and I can get into these guy's map, then I'm sure you can! XD

Tornpaw: Okai... it just seemed a little harsh in my head, sorry. XD

FinalJump

« Reply #208 on: April 26, 2011, 09:50:48 pm »
Make sure that when you installed the objects, you didn't put the folder into my_objects--that you just put the files themselves in.

I'll wait a day just incase that's what happened. <3

monstrous

« Reply #209 on: April 26, 2011, 09:51:22 pm »
It was meant to. C:

No need to apologize. C'8

& Luna, I've had several problems map wise, I might be able to help you-- seeing as I'm pretty expert with solutions now. LOL

If you could tell me what the issue / error was, I might know how to fix it.

FJ BEAT ME. :C