Poll

Why cant we have wings? wings make me happy so we can fly WEE!!

Wings
No wings
I dont know

Author Topic: Wings-the only thing i ask for  (Read 25734 times)

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
Re: Wings-the only thing i ask for
« Reply #100 on: April 18, 2011, 11:13:13 pm »
Kovu, we REALLY want wings. Wings are the highest vote, so I suggest that you should make them or people may quit... Please make them, I don't want this to be shut down too! We really loved Impressibe Title for the wings.

-Starsa  ;)

Kovu already said no to wings, and threatening you will quit won't make him add wings. Feral Heart won't be shut down just because Kovu won't add wings.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline Ritsuka

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
  • Tasha, .::Axel::., Bakura~
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 18, 2011, 11:13:30 pm »
*Snort* No wings >:(

Pet's name: Kokoron
My Screenies ^-^

Offline hannah

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 19, 2011, 04:13:49 am »
i think,   wings,  disagree/flame me all you want,  but i'm about done with this horrible community anyway...

Offline Kutanra

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Its not what they call you, its what you answer to
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #103 on: April 19, 2011, 04:40:44 am »
Horrible? Hannah are you okay? =S

I have decided to add something a little more constructive than my last post which I added so I could follow the thread

I found IT after it had been taken down and waited with the rest of you for FH
During those months I saw videos of it and the awesome stuff that came with it
When it came out and was like 'no wings' I thought it was a bummer but I don't know what I'm missing

So whilst I will vote for wings because the flying looked epic (as well as the double jump and fight actions)
I am happy with the game as flightless as it is =)

Plus I respect the servers power isn't that great and shouldn't be overloaded

~Kutanra out~

Liekos

« Reply #104 on: April 19, 2011, 05:46:38 am »
I say no to wings..

Tyki Mikk

« Reply #105 on: April 19, 2011, 03:59:48 pm »
Kovu, we REALLY want wings. Wings are the highest vote, so I suggest that you should make them or people may quit... Please make them, I don't want this to be shut down too! We really loved Impressibe Title for the wings.

-Starsa  ;)

I respect your opinion. But only the most childish of people would leave because Kovu doesnt want wings. I mean seriously... Grow up people. The game is just fine without wings.

i think,   wings,  disagree/flame me all you want,  but i'm about done with this horrible community anyway...

I agree the community is horrible. But thats only in-game. In MY eyes, the forum is fine. Not everyone will agree and of course people will get butt hurt over stupid things like wings. Just because you want wings doesnt mean people will flame you. People will only disagree with you rudely if you try pushing your opinion on everyone. Saying stupid things like "Kovu put wings on the game or I will leave" wont get you squat. Im not saying your doing it, but its getting on my nerves that people are acting like such idiots over something so trivial like WINGS. I mean come on people! You want wings so bad you go mesh some and make your own game. I honestly want wings. But the way its going I hope Kovu DOESNT add them. Just because half the community is crying over them. Again Im not pointing fingers. Im just totally fed up with this wing crap.

Kovu doesnt want wings so stop being butt hurt over it and crying about it.

Wudiin

« Reply #106 on: April 19, 2011, 05:04:29 pm »
Yeah :/ This is not IT, it will never BE IT and wings WILL NOT be added, no matther how hard you whine, cry and b*thc about it. Be happy with what you got, and if all you plan to do is whine and complain why are you even here? This is not YOUR game and I doubt Kovu is gonna budge on his choice because a few butthurt kids are throwing a fit. Seriously if you want wings go play Fly like a bird or Arokai when it comes out.

It's his game, respect kovu's choice or just leave. Come on people have some respect!
« Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 05:07:07 pm by Wudiin »

Offline lugailover

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
    • View Profile
    • Foxes of Ireland
« Reply #107 on: April 19, 2011, 07:51:13 pm »
yeah i guess so but even though i would love wings but if kovu said no wind
then i better just live with that
sings:dont worry............ be happy

Offline Kutanra

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Its not what they call you, its what you answer to
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #108 on: April 19, 2011, 08:10:59 pm »
*joins in singing* OOOOh OOOHH ooh oooh ohhhooooooh!

SilverDragon101

« Reply #109 on: April 19, 2011, 08:47:08 pm »
I have never played I.T. before and when I looked at a couple videos of it I really liked the fact that you can fly. But I think FH is just fine without the wings in-game and I have two dragon characters and they don't need wings even though they originally have them but it doesn't bother me one bit.  Not all dragons have wings and they don't all fly. I agree that Kov wants the game to be more realistic so he didn't add any wings but then come to think of it you don't see green wolves with yellow mohawks or purple tigers with pink stripes running around co-existing with each other. That isn't realistic isn't it? Well its better to have a bit of fantasy in this game than to have an overload like with the wings in I.T. Also to all members who want the wings here this is a reminder that this is Kov's game not yours and he can do what ever he wants with it. Plus no silly petition will make him change his mind. The decision is final. No wings and that is all there is to it. Besides Arokai will be released in the near future and you can play as a few flying creatures(Dragons/wyverns, gryphons, and owls.) So theres a lot to look foward to later on and just enjoy FH for what it is now.