Author Topic: Arokai vs FeralHeart?  (Read 104105 times)

Offline ShadowSwiftclaw

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Arokai vs FeralHeart?
« Reply #200 on: March 10, 2012, 05:50:56 pm »
I'm interested in Arokai but I'm definitely stickling with FH, after losing ITR because of its downtime and stuff I fell in love with this place. I've met a lot of wonderful people here and I dont plan on leaving anytime soon. :)

L0ner

« Reply #201 on: March 10, 2012, 11:31:55 pm »
yes, I am a person who gets bullied heaps a school, but when I come on here, everybody is nice! who wouldn't want that?!

Offline Toxikk

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • HoNk!
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: March 12, 2012, 09:27:17 pm »
While Arokai is an amazingly interesting game, so is Feral Heart. Both games have their high points and their low points, but when you think about it both are good! I'm sure people will stick around for both games. :)

Offline BigSkippy

• Warden Of FH
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • Winter Is Coming
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #203 on: March 26, 2012, 09:11:26 am »
If anyone here has read the READ ME in the zip file for Arokai's character creator you would know that it may not be being completed and may be being left as an open source or simply as a character creator, However I believe those who are loyal to Fh would in all honesty stay here. :3
Never Forget What You Are, The Rest Of The World Will Not. Wear It Like Armor And It Can Never Be Used To Hurt You.

the cub

« Reply #204 on: March 27, 2012, 08:47:28 pm »
Well, I don't think FeralHeart will ever die out, but if it does, friends won't know where to find each other and ect. It would be hell for a lot of players if it dies ou but Aro'kai will progress none the less.

Offline Takawolfplayer

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • ... With the unrealistic wolf OC.
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: April 06, 2012, 11:45:59 pm »
FeralHeart will not die, nor will it be completely alive with dozens of members. It will be approximately 300 to 500 members online AT LEAST each day, OR correct me, 600 members. It's not really that big of a deal, and many "versus" topics can tick people off to the corner of when they start biting their limbs off. If I sound rude, I'm not being rude at all, but I may sound rash. If someone takes this in the wrong way, don't, I'm just saying what will happen when Arokai is up and running.

I would not be surprised if Arokai floods up with too many members causing LAG. Most peoples computers are slow and sluggish, so sometimes they go to a different game. In this disscusion, FeralHeart. So, no way is FeralHeart going to be dead, and I will be happy because of it. There's nothing to worry about, and I promise. C:

real wishes granted: http://www.real-wishes.com

Offline GreatName

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • Terra deorum
« Reply #206 on: April 09, 2012, 06:27:02 pm »
I thought Aro'kai wasn't going to come out anymore? Anyway, if everyone else leaves FH I will stay strong and play it ALLWAYS!

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
« Reply #207 on: April 10, 2012, 01:20:22 am »
Where did you get that information that Arokai wasn't coming out anymore?
Nothing has been said over on the DA.

Offline wolves01

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • HAHA... no
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #208 on: April 10, 2012, 01:33:14 am »
I will stay in Feral Heart :)

Offline Motoko

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Augen auf- Ich komme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: April 10, 2012, 03:40:39 am »
Versus topics are stupid.

FH isn't going to die and these threads are pointless, it'll end up locked and deleted.
I, though, will move to AK. I hate FH's graphics and community and hardly login anyways unless someone makes spec and bump mapping possible on presets as well as bloom and whatnot.
Also, double the allowed accessories at once. That way my presets will LOOK like the characters I INTENDED THEM TO BE. Kalis needs his armor, this includes one equip on each leg, each shoulder, his waist, and his head.
That totals in... 8 at once for a simple character like Kalis without his scimitar.
The limit is stupid, there is no easy way to position accessories either. It's just not worth it.
</minirant>
Caught quicksand grip
Pull me in
Whisper faith in sickness