Author Topic: Arokai vs FeralHeart?  (Read 104052 times)

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Re: Arokai vs FeralHeart?
« Reply #310 on: November 08, 2012, 06:26:59 pm »
True but it's JUST another game coming out, and i guess it could be considered a friendly discussion.

You are amazing <3

Offline Rainbowfur

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • cut my life into pizzas this is my plastic fork
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: November 11, 2012, 03:08:27 pm »
This thread needs to be locked, enough arguments wasted and opinions have been shared.
profile pic by me
mapmaker/preset maker
PM me for commissions^^

wolfdog01

« Reply #312 on: November 11, 2012, 04:02:28 pm »
Personally, I don't care when it comes out, because I will always be loyal to FH. I know that may sound stupid, but this is a fun game! AK seems more complicated than FH, and about that whole troll matter, we have the block button on here, who knows what AK will have :I

Offline Xcivo

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
  • I'm not crazy! your just too weird
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #313 on: November 12, 2012, 06:19:29 pm »
I don't think FH die I think it will be less active then it use to be which is kinda sad
I don't think FH will die out but like some other people said, I think that for the first couple of days of Arokai's release will probably be the most active. But for me, I'll play on both, there are some advantages and things I will like about both of these games because in Feral heart I realize how well Kovu has done and I look up to both of the creators. I hope that others will see that even though Arokai has 'more species' that Feral Heart will still be a good game as well.
I agree with you but I will mostly be loyal to FH I love the contest,role playing and other ects.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 06:21:30 pm by ShyClaws »
(You- have-nothing-to-fear-but-fear-itself)

wolfdog01

« Reply #314 on: November 12, 2012, 10:04:48 pm »
I mean ya, Aro'kai looks good, but it doesn't have as much imagination in it, I mean look at all of the people who have made dragons, horses, rabbits, alligators. That's imagination! And Aro'kai may be fun for a while, but can you create tacos? Cactus? Ducks? No, because that can ONLY come from FH! ^^

Offline starkwolf

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #315 on: November 20, 2012, 04:16:32 am »
No, I don't think Feral Heart will die out once Arokai comes out. Maybe for the first few days of Arokai's release people of FH/IT will go and try it out to see if they like it or not. (Maybe less people on servers for a couple days.) Depending on their opinion of the game they will either remain members of FH, members of both games, or just Arokai by itself. That's what I'm thinking might happen. o3o

I think pretty much this. Honestly, it looks really similar to me. Again, trolling will probably make the biggest difference. In all other ways, it looks extremely similar to FH and IT (or what I have heard of IT). Maps are also going to be an important factor, and from the previews I have seen, AK's maps don't look that impressive compared to FH. Finally, if and how they manage combat would be a big factor for me. I personally prefer an objective, tabletop-like system. FH is primarily Freeform, which is not really something I am comfortable with. On the other hand, if a majority of players on AK end up playing it primarily for the fighting, I would probably leave it. Just have to wait and see what it is like, and I expect it will be much like FH.

As for myself, I will probably play a little bit on both until/unless one or the other proves to be particularly inviting. Also, I am personally glad to see more options showing up. Up until now, it felt like if you want an online wolf game, it is pretty much IT (which I haven't even found the private servers and not sure I want to), WolfQuest (which is really underwhelming me right now), and FH, which seems decent.
Been away for a while. When I come back, I have an ambitious RP in mind. PM me if interested.

Offline PumkinPie5764

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Keep your attitude to yourself. I have my own.
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: November 23, 2012, 08:56:23 am »
I doubt Arokai would take away FH popularity. There are a couple of animals you can choose from and blah blah blah around. Big Deal?! I mean seriously, when I looked at the trailer, I thought it looked kind of glitchy. So my opinion and choice that FH will not die.

Thank you for this art, Mayasacha! :3
Character Bio
(Coming Soon..)

Offline supertyplho

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • It's Bolt. 8D
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: December 01, 2012, 08:54:17 pm »
I don't think so,maybe in the beginning because people may be Cirious for Aro'kai.But i think it won't be like empty.

Like a Baws.

Offline OfficialSwifty

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 79
  • Music Raving Every Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: December 01, 2012, 09:21:31 pm »
This thing is an oldy..
I'm sure there's other discussions that are more up to date then this one.
Besides I think everything here as been discussed already.
e.x

Besides Aro'kai may not even be released and if so it wont be a happening any time soon.
I've already sold my soul to feral-heart so that's where I stand, however if Aro'kai does come out I think I would try it out just out of curiosity
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 09:25:05 pm by Axraiel »
"Huehue"

Offline shusuke

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: December 01, 2012, 10:45:31 pm »
The fact that staff hasn't heard much word from Superfeesh makes it unlikely that a full game will ever come out, so the canine creator may be all we ever get unless they somehow find a way to continue it on their own, and seeing as Superfeesh did all the rigging, modeling, and coding pretty much...that's probably not going to happen anytime soon. :/