Author Topic: Arokai vs FeralHeart?  (Read 104038 times)

Offline shusuke

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
Re: Arokai vs FeralHeart?
« Reply #340 on: April 16, 2013, 10:56:24 pm »
It would be too much animation work for different offspring. Even recycling the skeleton would make the process painful because animations would need to be adjusted for bugs. Some of the animations have over 80 frames XD

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
« Reply #341 on: April 26, 2013, 04:14:01 pm »
     I don't really believe that FH would be at risk. Sure, Aro'kai will probably have more graphics, from what I've seen, but people have fiends on FH who haven't even heard of Aro'kai. ((Met someone the other day who had no clue what me and another user were talkng about when she mention Aro'kai, and I asked her when it would come out, or if she knew.)) But, like Dark said, it depends on the people who play it and FH.
     From my experience on gaming, there is actually a lot of lag behind more graphics, even some game derps, especially on multiplayers. ((IMVU being one, Second Life being another.)) So, I think many people who play Aro'kai might return to FH, once the traffic picks up in-game.
     But, that won't stop me from trying it out. :3 I wanna play!
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline SL138197

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
  • Thank ye' TinyTail.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #342 on: June 04, 2013, 05:30:30 pm »
I will ALWAYS be loyal to FH...You have my word.
DeviantArt: Riverthefluffybum
Minecraft: artsy_gamer906

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #343 on: June 07, 2013, 11:38:05 am »
I doubt. FeralHeart may lose a few people, but I would imagine that they would play both games.
exactly, they will still be going on and AK has been going through sme tough stuff to, frst the hackers howed up and said that AK would never come out out the staff said otherwise and loads of stuff u can just look online to see thats is coming out this american summer (Im  using it 4 timewise thigs XD) so yeah FH wills till be unning because even though it does not have as many animals and AK may have it still ahs a LOT of sprises so yeah, i say they r friends lol and thank u 4 listening

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #344 on: June 07, 2013, 11:39:15 am »
It would be too much animation work for different offspring. Even recycling the skeleton would make the process painful because animations would need to be adjusted for bugs. Some of the animations have over 80 frames XD
wat do ya mean?FH has baby ANIMALS?!?!?! i jus t thought it was a size changer......

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline meowool

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #345 on: June 07, 2013, 11:50:33 am »
It is....

Offline Psidra

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • One of a Kind
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: June 09, 2013, 03:18:30 pm »
Honestly, I'd play both. Staying on FH might also be influenced by the fact that we all already have made friends here and we have special memories here. Arokai is like leaving your home. Sure, there's much more to be done. But there's nothing like home, is there?
~Siyo Nqoba

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: June 09, 2013, 04:47:50 pm »
Honestly, I'd play both. Staying on FH might also be influenced by the fact that we all already have made friends here and we have special memories here. Arokai is like leaving your home. Sure, there's much more to be done. But there's nothing like home, is there?

You have a good point. Arokai would just be a game where you'd like to play just for the sake of realism and good graphics I guess, but Feralheart has that home feeling with friends and stuff.
Even if it's good of a game or not, there's still friends and it's kind of like the home game you call.
There's still fun here in that way. :3

Offline Cecilia~

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • wwww
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: June 09, 2013, 06:38:00 pm »
No harm done in playing both games at once. They aren't "rivals" or against eachother or anything, so I can't see the issue.

Seeing how almost everyone says they will play both, I don't think FH is going to have any significant change in population.

I don't really play FH anymore, but if I did, I'd probably play both FH and Aro'Kai.

Both are good games. They both have faults and they both have features I [will] love.

@Hugrf

I can see how some people would play AK for the graphics, but I'm not sure what you mean; are you implying it wouldn't have a cozy or home feeling and you can't hang out with your friends? That only FH has that?

Or maybe, are you saying, people who originally play FH won't really have that "home" feeling in AK? I can see how that works, I always feel weird playing different games at the beginning, especially after being loyal to a specific one for a long time. It is a bit like leaving your home, like someone said before.

Edit: For people upset about not being able to play as babies- Just like in Feral Heart, there are no specific baby models, but  you can probably change your characters size and proportions enough to look like a baby lion/deer/wolf/etc! :)
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 06:45:36 pm by Luzxia »
i dont know anything ever at any time

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: June 09, 2013, 09:16:08 pm »
I meant the second option you said. ^^ It doesn't give that home feeling in AK than in FH.
FH is like your home when you're around your friends, the ones you trust and sturf.
I love map making too really.
Also, I see your point.
No harm done in playing both games at once. They aren't "rivals" or against eachother or anything, so I can't see the issue.

They are sort of arguing a bit, as in the Soup drama, you know.
But, they aren't exactly rivals, so there is no issue I'm sure. *ends post*

EDIT: My 1,000 post! :D *clapclap*