Author Topic: Arokai vs FeralHeart?  (Read 102825 times)

AoN64

Re: Arokai vs FeralHeart?
« Reply #40 on: August 14, 2011, 10:26:20 pm »
Yeah....

No.

Initially I had already knew that FH would bore me out in a matter of, at most, weeks. No prey? No items? No wings? Those were what powered a lot of the IT community. Not having those at the ready pretty much guaranteed FH to come out as it is now. Then when it was finally released, we all had to realize that only three maps were there to explore.

Too tired at the moment to rant any more, but I can see AK having much more potential than FH, regardless of its current progress. Seeing what Feesh has done in the amount of time that AK has been in production is amazing, and if she had an actual staff team, it would be bound to exceed FH by the majority of standards.

Irrelevant but notable- I think the reason that I (and many others) am disappointed in FH is because of how insignificant and un-entertaining it is compared to what IT was.

Offline Payzoon

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -8
  • Amina <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 15, 2011, 07:51:03 pm »
No im not qorried cuz then there won`t be spam
XxSlendyxX

Offline Payzoon

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -8
  • Amina <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 15, 2011, 07:54:44 pm »
Besides I think AK would be like FH but with more options
XxSlendyxX

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 16, 2011, 01:34:13 am »
Besides I think AK would be like FH but with more options
Yep, I agree, and it might have more public maps which is better in my opinion, the more places to be with the community the better
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline GemWolf

• Avani's Ninja Agent
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • play rain world
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 16, 2011, 01:53:51 am »
At the map comment, according to Superfeesh, AK is only going to be one huge map, but only portions would load at a time and there would be gates to other parts of the huge map. (That's what I heard) but imo, I think FH and AK are friends. I know that people will play both.

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 16, 2011, 03:11:09 am »
Ok thanks Gem :)
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Rukata

« Reply #46 on: August 16, 2011, 11:53:54 pm »
Yep, people will play both, or just one. Doesn't much matter anyway.
It'll lose some people, yeah, but not all of them - and unfortunately, not all of the trolls and other riffraff will go, either. Some of them may move to AK, but I have no doubt that some will stay.

Myself, I'll probably play just AK for a day or two, get bored and leave it, unless there's something in it that I end up really, really enjoying. It happened to me with FH - once the new of the game was gone, it was just a chat room to me, which was really dull. So, I stopped playing the game. I still keep up to date on this community though - if a big update happens and the game becomes enjoyable, I'll start playing again. Until then, I have no game preference, although I do play IT.

I don't even like to compare IT to FH though - think about it.. IT grew much better over the years, just as I'm sure FH will. I played it the first year it was released, when it was just a chat room, and made lots of friends who've stayed with me during that time (Noana, Buri, Koori, Rizu, Telly, and Jay the Human.. just to name the ones that I've remained close with over the years <3). I knew quite a few people, lost some friends, gained some friends, got involved in drama.. but it was still a great community. When it was closed, I was sad and tried my best to hang on to the friends I'd gotten. When FH was released, I was excited to meet more people, but soon found out that the community was nothing like Impressive Title.. most of it was full of people who annoyed me, or who just weren't interesting. If you wanted to get to know someone you saw, you'd go over and more often than not, be ignored. That's why I left - no one who I ever saw playing the game seemed friendly to me.

So, maybe the community getting smaller would be kind of good when AK is released - it may bring the community closer together and with a tightly knit group of people, it's easier to make friends and most people who cause trouble aren't a problem for very long. I dunno, I'm just ranting I suppose.

Offline kate3628

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 17, 2011, 12:33:28 am »
 i dont think FH will die, i will play both games even though AK has more animals FH is still a really good game, and maybe FH has maore animals ive seen crocs, dragons,deer,owls,sharks,dolphins,bats,ect.
so i bet it will even out ;)
??Click plz??

Offline goldwolf12345

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 18, 2011, 08:36:36 pm »
i wish for wings preys and picking pups anddd pups! that will be greattt!

Offline kate3628

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 18, 2011, 09:36:04 pm »
@saphire

ik right!?
??Click plz??