Author Topic: Arokai vs FeralHeart?  (Read 104020 times)

Offline Tigg

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Your right hand on 3D-Meshes
    • t-i-g-g
    • channel/UCKuFJTwBJf94Tq07oVBNMrA
    • TiggDarkfury
    • View Profile
    • Isla Thanatos Gameserver
Re: Arokai vs FeralHeart?
« Reply #80 on: September 18, 2011, 04:04:07 am »
I will play both still. Its like with WQ and the current IT.. players have a choice and some like the one or other game. Some like both or even all and are on all games every now and then. And so it will be with AK too.

Kov, however, we have to remember is one single person working on the game when arokai is a whole bunch of people.
And FH is not number 1 on Kovs agenda, so updates are rare and not big.

But the last years on IT showed me that he actually came up with updates when there were some special days like halloween or christmas or easter. No he wont do an update on EVERY of those special days, but he was used to pick at least one of those to throw in updates.

Offline tzatziki

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • don't mind me uwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 18, 2011, 10:19:02 am »
anyone else worried that once Arokai comes out, Feralheart will be dead? :c
Yeah, I agree with you.... I am kind of worried for Feral-Heart, because whenever I'm in-game everyone is just talking about Aro' Kai in Flourite Plains.

Offline Sunpaw

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Hi. I'm not a Warrior Cat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 24, 2011, 03:42:19 pm »
(Warning : Ridiculously long post ahead) I will play all three games as well. I believe that Impressive Title,FeralHeart,and Arokai are all unique and original games. Some people will hate these games,some will absolutely love them,but I think it's just a bit childish to say incredibly rude things about either of them without realizing that others really do like the game,and it is especially irritating (To me at least) when people start FH vs. AK stuff. Both FH and AK are completely different games,and aren't in any way "copying" each other and trying to be better than the other. I don't think that the release of Arokai however,will cause FeralHeart to die out. The hype will die down eventually and people will stop spazzing around the internet and freaking out over Arokai,then things will go back to normal and people can enjoy both games and see they are not alike other than the fact that they both contain animals and multiplayer,and that both games will have faults in them somehow. This is just my opinion,and I really felt the need to post here and have a say in all of this,and I apologize if I have offended anyone or stirred up any type of "Drama".
-Insert clever signature that most likely includes an overused quote that everyone has heard on YouTube-

Offline Toxikk

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • HoNk!
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 24, 2011, 04:21:58 pm »
Agreeing with Sunpaw, as that post is very well thought out, and so true. Completely agreed.

Offline Sunpaw

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Hi. I'm not a Warrior Cat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 24, 2011, 05:20:50 pm »
Thank you,Winter. ^^
-Insert clever signature that most likely includes an overused quote that everyone has heard on YouTube-

Offline Definition

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 27, 2011, 11:14:31 pm »
I'll play both. Arokai's graphics look pretty amazing, so do FH's. But AK isn't even released yet, who knows what it'll turn out to be? You can't judge and say, "OH AK IS BETTER THAN FH/FH IS BETTER THAN AK". I also agree with Sunpaw, it's pretty childish. AK, FH, IT are all games; play and have fun.

Okapi

« Reply #86 on: October 01, 2011, 09:33:38 pm »
I don't really think FeralHeart will die out when Arokai comes out, but I have mixed feelings about this topic. Some people may stick to FeralHeart, while others may go play Arokai, but who knows? All I know is that both games are great, and capable of staying that way. I'll play Arokai, but I'll also stay wityh FeralHeart and enjoy both games. Like Defined mentioned, you can't just conclude that Arokai is better than FeralHeart because it didn't even come out yet.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 09:37:54 pm by Valenth »

Offline Lyra405

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 07, 2011, 10:21:11 pm »
Then Kovu can go "fly away" (You know what I put there). If he has no commitment, he's ruining his game and it won't get better. Too bad. I'm just pretty sure FH shall die at some point. It's... pretty bad... so... huh.

But as a new topic so we can move on, I find that the vast majority of people I've encountered on FH are only there to... I take it you know what I mean? This irritates me, since nobody seems to be doing anything about it. Donh't want FH to die? Then sort it out!
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 01:47:27 pm by Rebecca »

Offline Simbah

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 20, 2011, 02:19:47 am »
Hm .. Im definatly looking forwarrd to Arokai. If its really good I might leave Feral heart .. Pure Honesty.
 But I Dont know at the same time ? Time will tell

Offline Goon

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -4
  • Free hugs? Spare a limb, maybe...?
    • View Profile
    • My Bloody deviantART
« Reply #89 on: October 20, 2011, 03:07:39 am »
If Arokai makes a great entrance and gives the community something amazing to play on the first release, then I'm sure Feral Heart will see some troubles.

It's bound to cause the community here to lessen if it's as good as I hope it'll be. If it crashes and burns, well, Feral Heart benefits, because people will come back here. From what I've seen, it's going to be awesome, because there aren't just two creatures you can play as. I just hope the character creation is good as well. >.>

"I has a sad :["
"Asian hug of friendship! <3"