Author Topic: Arokai vs FeralHeart?  (Read 104121 times)

Offline starkwolf

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Arokai vs FeralHeart?
« Reply #320 on: December 01, 2012, 11:30:07 pm »
The fact that staff hasn't heard much word from Superfeesh makes it unlikely that a full game will ever come out, so the canine creator may be all we ever get unless they somehow find a way to continue it on their own, and seeing as Superfeesh did all the rigging, modeling, and coding pretty much...that's probably not going to happen anytime soon. :/

well, I have to say, I do find that disappointing. I did hope to supplement my Feralheart experience with Arokai, but oh well. FH is good. WolfQuest is really underwhelming. I just hope more options come out in the future.
Been away for a while. When I come back, I have an ambitious RP in mind. PM me if interested.

Offline obipear

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: December 02, 2012, 11:02:27 am »

Offline ace13

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • Squash ball racquets PROHIBITED!
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #322 on: December 02, 2012, 01:04:14 pm »
I agree with Kyugima. It would be better for fh as all/most of the trolls would move to AroKai, as of most trolls being children and you know how it is with children, they gotta go for the better designed or newer game. On top of that, it would also make the possibility of server crashes decreased, along with that, the map capacity could grow bigger as traffic would decrease and it would be much healthier for the server. Also I'm not quite sure, but I think they stopped making AroKai, I think they have up on it.

Offline Sayba

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: December 02, 2012, 03:03:02 pm »
Well Arokai isn't the only game coming out anyway, so I can see a lot of people moving from game to game but I doubt anyone will leave forever.

Offline shusuke

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: December 02, 2012, 05:53:27 pm »
I agree with Kyugima. It would be better for fh as all/most of the trolls would move to AroKai, as of most trolls being children and you know how it is with children, they gotta go for the better designed or newer game. On top of that, it would also make the possibility of server crashes decreased, along with that, the map capacity could grow bigger as traffic would decrease and it would be much healthier for the server. Also I'm not quite sure, but I think they stopped making AroKai, I think they have up on it.
Most of staff hasn't but since Superfeesh went MIA they can't do anything. She had all the models, all of the main code, and...well EVERYTHING.

So like I said, AK isn't going anywhere unless Superfeesh suddenly poofs back or staff cuts back their losses and tries to continue on their own (which would probably constitute to starting over from square one pretty much).

Offline starkwolf

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: December 03, 2012, 03:31:45 am »
Well Arokai isn't the only game coming out anyway, so I can see a lot of people moving from game to game but I doubt anyone will leave forever.

There are other wolf games coming out? When? Which ones? I have been looking for a long time for a game to supplement my FH, kindof move characters back and forth between, but the only thing I have found is WolfQuest, and I am somewhat disappointed with it. Perhaps it would be more appropriate for you to PM me, as this is a personal request that doesn't perfectly fit the OP, but if you could name a few, I would be glad =)
Been away for a while. When I come back, I have an ambitious RP in mind. PM me if interested.

Offline Sayba

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: December 03, 2012, 05:32:27 am »

There are other wolf games coming out? When? Which ones? I have been looking for a long time for a game to supplement my FH, kindof move characters back and forth between, but the only thing I have found is WolfQuest, and I am somewhat disappointed with it. Perhaps it would be more appropriate for you to PM me, as this is a personal request that doesn't perfectly fit the OP, but if you could name a few, I would be glad =)

I know of Overgrowth and Primitive Call (I'm going with primitive call), there are some others but I for the life of me, cannot remember the names. Some-Art on DA made a journal list of them and those were the best looking.

Offline -FoxHeart-

• Curious Wanderer
  • Shoot-For-The-Stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: December 03, 2012, 07:58:21 am »
I think that maybe for the first week or two when the game comes out there will be less people on Feral~Heart, but after a while Feral~Heart will most likely be back to the same amount of people. ~ Just mai guess.
Kizza <3

Offline starkwolf

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: December 03, 2012, 11:30:10 pm »

I know of Overgrowth and Primitive Call (I'm going with primitive call), there are some others but I for the life of me, cannot remember the names. Some-Art on DA made a journal list of them and those were the best looking.
Well, looking at Overgrowth, doesn't look quite like what I had in mind, but as a Redwall fan it may interest me as kindof a different genre altogether.

And I don't think it is Primitive Call, didn't get anything on that. I am very appreciative of the info so far, and would again be so if you could remember the other ones.

EDIT: Nevermind, primitive call seems to be right.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 11:36:28 pm by stark »

Offline domwolf13

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: December 08, 2012, 10:44:15 pm »
hey is Arokai out yet
im ginro firefang and you can find me on feralheart but sometimes im off for weeks or monts.......