Author Topic: At The Edge of The Earth.:Love.:Lone-Wolf.:Rp Activity check! Not accepting :(  (Read 181638 times)

Fath

Re: At The Edge of The Earth.:Love.:Lone-Wolf.:Rp Accepting!
« Reply #250 on: August 03, 2011, 08:51:35 pm »
((Fttt cus i really dont feel like making Disrali pass out for no reason XD you and Daiki kinda had a reason))

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • ?As wild and as reckless as thunder over the land?
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: August 03, 2011, 08:56:24 pm »
(lol. That would be kinda weird o.o :P)

Liekos

« Reply #252 on: August 03, 2011, 09:28:55 pm »
.-. U people type alot aint no way I'm reading all that srsly, uber posts much? Pl0x summaree? ))

There was a tornado that Phoenix and Disraeli were battling, Daiki passed out then woke up again, Disraeli carried unconscious Phoenix to Nynth when the thunderstorms and tornado was over, Daiki passed out AGAIN and now he's awake.. again. And so is Phoenix. Daiki has a crush on Nynth, I think o.o and umm.... Disraeli met Stolas, thought he wasn't very nice :') And I don't know where the winged wolves are... Dx

(Jae just woke up, it's 7:28 am! Time for school soon. Btw guys do expect me to be a bit slow, by the time i get home from school it's bedtime for all of you Dx)

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • ?As wild and as reckless as thunder over the land?
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: August 03, 2011, 09:30:10 pm »
(I'm on summer break :D)

Liekos

« Reply #254 on: August 03, 2011, 09:32:14 pm »
(Gotta go now, bye guys! Have fun without me ;__; - Oh and you can just say Disraeli ran off to find another blanket or something LOL)

Offline wolfierawr

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: August 03, 2011, 10:31:27 pm »
((Okie that helps but I'm confused didn't I make Erin fall infront of some people?))

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: August 03, 2011, 10:35:34 pm »
( IDK and stolas and ayame are in a den O_o)
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: August 03, 2011, 10:47:07 pm »
((Dear god. A lot passed by. While I'm in school and stuff, you are like... *makes a zoom sound across the keyboard* I'll catch up... And so Haru is still with Nynth or is he back with Ayame?))
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: August 03, 2011, 10:49:58 pm »
( hes with nynth XD ayames passed out)
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: August 03, 2011, 11:04:34 pm »
((Mmk thy))
Haru
He jumps up and wags his tail happily now that the disasters have ended, and hears Nynth mention a game. "Oh, oh, Can I pla-" Haru is stopped abruptly when he sees Phoenix collapse near the basement door, and she looks rather dizzy and tired. He pads over and nudges her with his nose. "Are you okay? They put you down there for a reason you now." He says, not knowing if she would know who he was talking about. "That friend of yours and Nynth went off to find something."
Fusion
She stood up and briskly walked to the entrance, now looking increasingly worried by the minute. Soon she grudgingly turned to the two demonic wolves, and demanded, "Where is he?! (Haru XD))" Fusion's claws went in and out of her paws, scratching the dirt under her. "I didn't... Just leave him out there did I?"
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;