Author Topic: At The Edge of The Earth.:Love.:Lone-Wolf.:Rp Activity check! Not accepting :(  (Read 179247 times)

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
Re: At The Edge of The Earth.:Love.:Lone-Wolf.:Rp Accepting!
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2011, 02:58:43 am »
Fusion
 The black-pelted she-wolf padded lightly through the rubble, choosing each step carefully, making sure not to step onto anything that would puncture her paw-pads. Fusion's lime green orbs surveyed the ruined land with a ficker of curiousity.
"I wonder what happened here..." She thought out loud, stopping to take a better look at her surroundings before raising her snout to the air for any scents.

Haru
A significantly smaller young wolf trailed close behind Fusion, his grey eyes widening with fear as he looked at the land around him. Whatever happened here, Haru sure was glad that he wasn't here when it happened. He turned, and a shine of light caught his eye. Haru's ear twitched as he began to walk toward it, curious as to what would make such a light. He trailed off, unnoticed by his older companion.
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

wolfgirl56

« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2011, 03:10:26 am »
Could I join?

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2011, 03:26:55 am »
Ayame hovered above in the air next to stolas "see anything?" he growled and she pointed her snout down at the two young wolves. ( fusion and haru) "perfect!" he said and looked at ayame "take the smaller one, ill take the other" she nodded and headed in a spiral down towards the younger one. She had landed two feet ahead of the wolf and smirked "where are you going?" Stolas followed her move and landed two feet ahead of the other wolf. "Look at what we have here" he growled and stood up taller with his three tails up.

( sorry its short and hes taller then a normal male wolf, and the spiked collar he and ayame both have because they escaped from humans that had chained them down and where going to kill them XD and yes crystal)
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline wolfierawr

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2011, 03:45:40 am »
A blue she-wolf followed by a white she-wolf with four different colored on the tip tails came up to a broken down human place. "Where are we going, Splash? It smells really bad here." The blue wolf quickly turned to face the white one and covered her mouth with her tail, "Quiet, Erin. There's others around. I'm pretty sure this is whats left of a human place, but it looks as if they disappeared like everything else..." Splash looked around at the rubble and saw the wolves she was smelling. She tried to lead Erin away from them but Erin was curious as to what was going on and she gave into Erin's curiousity. Erin crept under some debris and watched. Splash didn't seem as happy to be there but stayed with her sister and watched as well.

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • ?As wild and as reckless as thunder over the land?
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2011, 04:43:10 am »
Phoenix perks her ears and gets up, watching her step over sharp objects. She spts a group of wolves. Two winged two nonwinged. She growls seeing the two winged wolves standing aggressivly. "Hey knock it of will you? No one knows what the hell happened here, no one has territory, and NO ONE is killing ANYONE. Theres already many others dead. The sun heat directed down on the two winged wolves, her anger building up. Why would they pick on a wolf with a younger wolf with them?

(Anyone can join crystal! :D just post a appie :P)

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2011, 04:53:05 am »
Ayame's eyes flashed and she looked behind her "we where not going to kill them geez, just give them a good scare. ruin the fun will you" She growled and reared back, her wings keeping her balenced. "what the heck are you doing here chienne" ( means female dog in french XD) said Stolas standing beside Ayame "is it any of your business?" he said streatching his bat like wings, his muscles rippling and his chain on the collar making a slight ringing sound. Ayame dropped back on all fours and yawned showing her long bloodstained teeth. They looked like siblings next to each other. "why dont you go somewhere else anyways, we where only passing" Ayame said, a glint of green was able to be seen in her eyes. Stolas looked over the she wolf with cool black eyes, looking for a weak point if she attacked.
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • ?As wild and as reckless as thunder over the land?
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2011, 05:08:35 am »
"I go where I please." She growls. Her fur standing up, not frightened by the two. "Who cares anyways, everyone is going to die of starvation anyways." She shakes her head and shines the heat somewhere else. Her eyes look like molten lava, shining in the sun.

(Gtg! Night everyone!)

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2011, 05:14:58 am »
Fusion
Fusion observed the three wolves talking for moment before barking to get their attention.
"So no one knows what happened here? We actually just arrived."She and Haru had been traveling for a while, and decided to come back to this particular place. But it was the same as all the others they went to. Ruined. After asking that she noticed the bad vibe she got from the first two strangers and on first impulse glanced around for Haru.
Haru
Just as Ayame landed in front of him, he turned around and bolted. Clumsily he stumbled over a few things on the ground but managed to get to Fusion and hide behind her. Haru hid behind her back leg, trembling and eyes peeled, staring at the two black-red wolves.
Siggie is not mine O_O

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2011, 05:21:09 am »
"the world is ending" Stolas said, his eyes now blue. Ayame turned her attention to the two wolves and softly smiled. "the humans are gone, finally" she said sitting down to scratch her neck, the chain and spiked collar jingling "they tried to kill me and stolas, we only just escaped in the recent earthquake, we where able to kill a few in the process, pay back is sweet" she said, her eyes now fully green. "we only hurt others if they attack really" stolas turned around and added onto ayames sentence "Most other wolves attacked, we retaliated and ended up coming acrossed here." he said his eyes changing to a blue with green streaks.

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2011, 05:41:44 am »
Fusion
Fusion shook her head, making her white bangs bounce a little. "The world is ending... That much I knew." If this was any old conversation, she'd probably comment on their weird changing eyes, but didn't feel the strength to. She was weary from the long travel here and disheartened that the place had been reduced to ruins. "Well, if you'll excuse us..." Fusion flicked her cat tail and turned around to leave, feeling a little safer now that she knew they wouldn't attack unless she did. The last thing she needed was trouble.
Haru
Haru's tail was between his legs and his ears were pinned to his skull, hoping he wouldn't be able to listen. He still heard their words loud and clear, the world was ending. This was his biggest fear of many. He quickly tailed Fusion though, trying to keep up with her long strides. "Th-they were lying, right? Fusion?" He asked, looking for an excuse to believe this wasn't happening. His jaws were clamped shut when she sent him a deadly glare, and he simply followed with his head down.
Siggie is not mine O_O