Author Topic: At The Edge of The Earth.:Love.:Lone-Wolf.:Rp Activity check! Not accepting :(  (Read 180793 times)

LunaSpirit

Re: At The Edge of The Earth.:Love.:Lone-Wolf.:Rp Accepting!
« Reply #370 on: August 05, 2011, 12:31:23 pm »
(Brb just going to nom)

LunaSpirit

« Reply #371 on: August 05, 2011, 12:38:35 pm »
(Back :) Double post me naughty girly )

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: August 05, 2011, 12:51:11 pm »
(lol, i just finished watching fear itself)
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Liekos

« Reply #373 on: August 05, 2011, 12:57:31 pm »
Disraeli,
(Yay they get to meet xD)

Still feeling a little bit light headed, Disraeli made his way back to the cellar where the rest were.
He wondered if that winged wolf was alright. He thought of her sprawled across the ground, blood running from her head. He shivered at the dark image. What about Phoenix? He hadn't seen her ever since he first came here. And Nynth, where did she go?
Disraeli began to feel nauseous again.  

A black and white wolf stood by the entrance. That must be Daiki, he thought to himself. But why did he look so down?
"You okay?" He said, and offered a small smile. Disraeli sat beside him and gazed at the sky. "Been a long day," he murmured to himself.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 01:13:33 pm by Jae Farkas »

LunaSpirit

« Reply #374 on: August 05, 2011, 01:05:07 pm »
(YAY!! XD) Edited due to awful spelling)

Daiki

Daiki heard a voice behind him, familiar, yet he didn't know who it belonged to. He was starting to learn that he had to trust and that not every other wolf was a savage. But thats what he had grown up to believe. He did not snarl or even think of doing so. "Indeed it has..." Daiki said darkly. "Do you really think this is it?... If this continues it wont belong till we have fallen aswell..."
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 01:09:50 pm by LunaSpirit »

Liekos

« Reply #375 on: August 05, 2011, 01:26:35 pm »
Disraeli,
(New page xD - Sorry I took so long ;__;)

"Well," Disraeli began. Not entirely focused, still gazing deeply into the night sky. He hadn't really thought about it. The simple things distracted him, and it made him forget about all the troubles. "I... don't really know." he said, sounding a bit drowsy. "I don't like to think about it... I mean, we should make the most of what little time we have." Disraeli turned to him, "Shouldn't we?" he chuckled a bit.
"If this is really it..."
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 01:28:34 pm by Jae Farkas »

LunaSpirit

« Reply #376 on: August 05, 2011, 01:30:38 pm »
DAMN!! Been looking at the wrong page refreshing it XD

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: August 05, 2011, 01:38:39 pm »
Ayame had been seated behind the males and chuckled slightly before standing up. "I guess boys dont have good sences" she said walking up to them, her still incircled in the black flame like mist. "ive been sitting behind you guys for a while."

( FAIL T-T im watching spellbound for co- teen titans right now XD)
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

LunaSpirit

« Reply #378 on: August 05, 2011, 01:42:49 pm »
(Amy you idiot! -__- Amy is me :3 I wasent on about Ayame if thats what you thought)

Daiki

Daiki gave a rare smile. "Yeah, though I guess thats quite hard with everything going on," He also turned towards the nights sky. A female voice sounded out behind him. "I dont think I care whos behind me anymore," He laughed lightly. He paused saying nothing, he managed to keep his tears back, if they were tears of joy or sorrow he himself was not sure. "This...everything...everyone.. has changed me so much, I never spoke to anyone, alone all my life, I was solitude itself and now...I feel like I have began to find a family..." And much more... He added in thought. "I dont want to lose anyone, have we being denying a crisis or are we scared of admitting it?"
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 03:08:44 am by Delay »

Liekos

« Reply #379 on: August 05, 2011, 01:57:08 pm »
Disraeli,
(Hahah Ayame! xD)

"You!" Disraeli yelped. "Y-you're..." he closed his mouth shut. Of course she was alright, what was he thinking. Disraeli laughed nervously and shook his head, feeling embarrassed. Of course she was alright. He turned back to Daiki, whom, was spilling his heart out. His eyes were watery, fighting back tears. "Daiki," he said softly, and petted his back. "It'll be alright." Disraeli sounded very sure of himself, but deep down, he really just hoped.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 02:13:19 pm by Jae Farkas »