Author Topic: At The Edge of The Earth.:Love.:Lone-Wolf.:Rp Activity check! Not accepting :(  (Read 180794 times)

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
Re: At The Edge of The Earth.:Love.:Lone-Wolf.:Rp Accepting!
« Reply #380 on: August 05, 2011, 01:58:30 pm »
Ayame smiled softly and sat down next to the two boys. "im glad that humans are finally gone, but the bad thing is, the world is vanishing as we speak" her tone of voice was calm, if not a little weak. "ive known all my life this was going to happen, i just never thought it would end like this, but i will not die from just the world ending, ill die protecting my friends" she looked at the boys, her eyes glowing slightly from the thin covering of black mist. She directed her eyes to the sky, and sighed. "The Lebreath" she said pointing her muzzle at a star constellation. "and the teathabledsa" she said pointing her muzzle next to it. "twins, they got into a fight one day, -both winged wolves mind you- and their dad Libra imprisoned them for it, humans think its a lion, its not, its a wolf. And there, the constellation im named after.!" she said pointing near teathabledsa. "ayame, a female wolf teathabledsa fell in love with, she had fought the two brothers father and was killed. and the constellation stolas is named after. "Stolas, the male wolf who had saved her by letting her live in the stars"
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

LunaSpirit

« Reply #381 on: August 05, 2011, 02:11:57 pm »

Daiki

Daiki gave Disraeli a 'Thanks I needed that' sort of look. "I hope so..." After she told them the storys of the stars. Suddenly he realised he dident know there names. "Im sorry, we are talking like we have known each other for months and I dont know either of your names," He laughed slightly. "You might know Im Daiki.."

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: August 05, 2011, 02:18:53 pm »
"where you paying attention then?" ayame looked at Daiki "i already said i was named after one of the constellations, ayame." she laughed slightly and the thin vail that was over her resorted to being like a cape and hood, but the hood being over her eyes. "Ive heard your name before Daiki, i just don't know where" she said looking at him, a hint of green and gold being able to be seen in her eyes.

( sorry for fail, and what i mean hood and cape as in like ravens from TT lol)
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Liekos

« Reply #383 on: August 05, 2011, 02:26:41 pm »
Disraeli,
(Bit of a late reply so this might not make sense ;__;)

Disraeli mouthed the word, "wow" when the winged wolf shared her knowledge about stars and constellations. If they were twins, and one of them was named Stolas, and the Teathabledsa... then that must mean - "Your name must be... Ayame, no?" It all clicked together and make sense. She seemed to know a lot, more than he knew himself anyway. "That's pretty cool." Disraeli whispered.

"I'm Disraeli," He announced, and stretched his arms and legs.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 02:38:32 pm by Jae Farkas »

LunaSpirit

« Reply #384 on: August 05, 2011, 02:30:33 pm »
(Oops lol)

Daiki

"Im sorry Ayame, I was thinking about the storys" Daiki said gazeing at the starts. They looked beautiful and from his point of veiw they were pure white on a pure black blanket. "Disraeli huh? Nynth howled for you before, she cared for me when I was wounded" Daiki said, he couldent look him in the eyes incase he guessed. "Im not sure where you have heard my name Ayame, you might have heard from the others," He said giving a soft smile, his black eyes rolled back to her.

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: August 05, 2011, 02:33:20 pm »
Ayame smiled and said. "no, must have heard it when i was still with my.." she trailed off, her eyes switching to a murky blue. she sighed and got up, her eyes flashing red now and again. She turned around and started to walk slowly downstairs into the basement, clearly something was troubling her.

( FAIL again)

LunaSpirit

« Reply #386 on: August 05, 2011, 02:39:53 pm »
Brb

Liekos

« Reply #387 on: August 05, 2011, 02:49:10 pm »
Disraeli,

Disraeli watched as Ayame left, wondering if something was up. "Yeah, she did. Phoenix and I were battling the tornado, Nynth wanted to come and help us but... She couldn't leave you. Or, she wouldn't anyway." He yawned, and stared up at the sky one last time. "Well it's been a really long day today, need ma rest. So do you," Disraeli nodded, indicating a small "good-night" and strolled back into the cellar.

(Sleep time for Jae, good night guys C:)
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 11:39:11 pm by Jae Farkas »

LunaSpirit

« Reply #388 on: August 05, 2011, 03:35:22 pm »
(Night :3)

Daiki

Daiki had a idea what Ayame upset about. She had clearly lost someone close. He knew how she felt and that she needed some space. He felt for her he really did.

Nynth wanted to come and help us but... She couldn't leave you. Or, she wouldn't anyway.

Really? Daiki began to smile absent mindingly. She wouldent leave me? "Goodnight," He said following Disraeli's tail back into the cellar. He saw Ayame and simply whispered. "I know..." The male put his head on his paws and watched her.

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: August 05, 2011, 03:48:46 pm »
Ayame looked up and sighed. "no, you don't" and walked over to a corner and curled up, deep in memory. her eyes drifted close and she let out one small whimper before she fell asleep, her tail twitching occasionally.

( soon im going to have ayame have a mental breakdown and almost kill stolas XD)