Author Topic: At The Edge of The Earth.:Love.:Lone-Wolf.:Rp Activity check! Not accepting :(  (Read 181636 times)

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
Re: At The Edge of The Earth.:Love.:Lone-Wolf.:Rp Accepting!
« Reply #80 on: August 02, 2011, 03:19:55 am »
ayame suddently flew off at quite a speed and stolas flew down. "ayame's going to go get some healing herbs" and sat down shaking out his fur. "that was quite an earthquake" he had said looking around at the humans destroyed town. "serves the humans right" he spat then looked at the small group of wolves, slight interest able to be seen in his eyes.
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 02, 2011, 03:32:01 am »
Fusion
She smiled at the blonde wolf somewhat, "Fusion," She quickly tossed her snout in the younger wolf's direction, "And that's Haru over there." She once again reached down and, with extreme care, slowly pulled out a pointy object from Phoenix's skin. Fusion spit out the small thing and said, "Nice to meet you, Phoenix. You took quite a beating..." Fusion extracted the last of the sharp things as quick and painlessly as she could. She huffed and shook her fur out, blood once again splattering around a little. "Need anything else? That scar on your chest looks really nasty."
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • ?As wild and as reckless as thunder over the land?
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 02, 2011, 03:36:31 am »
Phoenix

"I've kinda been in worse positions." She laughed. She winced as the objects where pulled out. "Geez, much better then when I pulled one out. Talk about a mothers touch." She smiled slightly.

(fail post)

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 02, 2011, 03:46:57 am »
((Its okay XD))
"Ehe..." She chuckled slightly, glancing over at Haru,"Well, when you've practically been one, it sorta comes naturally." Fusion passively licked at a few cuts and bruises. "So where ya from? 'Round here?"
Siggie is not mine O_O

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 02, 2011, 03:56:12 am »
((lol))

Phoenix

"So is that your brother or your pup?" She asked a bit curious. Glancing over occasionaly to see if that male was ok. "Ugh, he was about to tell me his name but, then that dumb earthquake." she mumbled.

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 02, 2011, 03:59:23 am »
Ayame appeared on the horizin again and dives towards where stolas was, slowing down right before she hit the ground. "chew these" she said through the bundle of small herbs pushing them to the two "it rises your strength and gets rid of pain, it also helps heal." she sat down and licked her paw before drawing it over her ear. "its bad to go on high land during a earthquake guys" she said laughing a bit.
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 02, 2011, 04:03:59 am »
((lol))

Phoenix

"Its not like we knew there was going to be an earthquake." She snapped. "I'll pass on the herbs though.." The smell of the herbs made her scrunch up her nose.

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 02, 2011, 04:11:57 am »
Fusion
Her ear twitched, "Oh, he's my little brother." Fusion saw the black-red wolves and eyed the herbs gratefully. "Thank you!" She took some herbs for herself and chewed on the bitter substance.Grimacing slightly at the taste, she walks over to the black and white wolf with new strength and pulls him a little closer to the group. She looked at the two wolves (Ayame and Stolas) again and asked, "I never got your names. Im Fusion."
Haru
Haru followed and layed down beside Fusion, glaring at the herbs defiantly. Herbs were one of the things that made him throw up with a single taste, but he knew Fusion would probably force it down his throat sometime soon. He was just going to wait since Fusion was distracted by the other wolves. He rested his head on his striped paws and listened to them talk, still staring at the herbs.
Siggie is not mine O_O

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 02, 2011, 04:25:15 am »
"im ayame, my friend here is stolas" ayame said and added "the herbs might not taste good but you better eat them in order to get away from here" stolas stood up and yawned, his stained blood red teeth showing "didnt catch any of the rest of the names." he said stretching his back left leg.

( fail T-T)

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 02, 2011, 04:41:20 am »
((I gtg soon, so yeah. Last post for tonight. Maybe...))
Fusion nodded. "Very nice to meet you." She turned to Phoenix, "Thats right, we were going to that grassy place. Why don't you come along with that friend of yours, Phoenix?" She suggested, not knowing if the female had anywhere else to go."And Haru. Don't be rude, they've been very generous to us, chew some herbs will you?" Haru sighed and reluctantly stood up and got a mouthful fo herbs and chewed briefly before spitting it out, disgusted, "Bleh!" He stuck his tongue out, looking for anything to wash away the taste.
Siggie is not mine O_O