Author Topic: At The Edge of The Earth.:Love.:Lone-Wolf.:Rp Activity check! Not accepting :(  (Read 180788 times)

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
(O.o the teen titan episodes are on youtube :D)
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
O.o I have to go check that out, its been a while -Goes to youtube- :3 )

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
(NU lemme give you links!!!! what episodes :D)
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
.....  :-\ That is unknown XD Sorry)

Liekos

Disraeli,

Disraeli gently placed the male wolf to the ground, his shoulders ached. He quickly trotted over to Phoenix
"Is she... is she going to be alright?" he said, staring deep into her eyes. They stared back, empty.

(Writer's block, *whimpers*)
« Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 03:14:58 am by Jae »

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
A black wolf stood out in the rain the water threatening to rise above his head, the chain on his foot was preventing the wolf from getting away. A harsh growl escaped the wolf, "Damn those humans, chaining me here to die." Ozion snarled ferociously. Taking in a lung full of air Ozion dive under the water his wings tucked tightly to his sides, bringing the chained paw up Ozion clamped down on the metal chain links. Ozion's long canines went onto the gaps in the chain links, with a sharp movement of his broad head the worn chain broke. Ozion's lungs burned with the lack of oxygen, bunching the muscles in the large wolves back legs he launched out of the water gasping, Ozion (Magically) hovered just above the black water panting trying to replenish the oxygen in his body.

Ozion had been flying for an hour as he came across a closed cave, with a snarl he landed outside the chain clanked against his the bare bones of his paw. Lifting a paw Ozion sat it on the slick stone and push, his paw slipped and the male let out a bark of surprise. Sitting back Ozion let out a snarl of announce as the rain continued to fall, He couldnt fly through this weather anymore it was becoming worse.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 12:58:52 am by Silverdawn »

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
Ayame watched as the male walked over and sighed. "not sure, but her being able to control fire and being soaked doesn't help" walking over to a hole in the wall she looked around for an herb, she was acting like she knew this place for years. rearing up to get a better view her hood fell back as she looked for a herb, biting an herb with her mouth softly she dropped it on the ground beside her, it was pretty foul smelling and made Ayame shake her head in disgust before looking through it again. flicking her tail as she looked through the herbs she grabbed a red colored one went back down on all paws, walking over to the group. "get her to eat this" she plainly stated when she dropped it near the male. (here is the episode GO, it comes in five parts, to view all of it just click the video to go directly to youtube XD: Episode 62-Teen Titans-PART[1/5] )

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
Okies thankies))

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
I havent seen the beginning before :P but now i have thankes)

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
Fusion
((Btw nice coloring Sukira, I really like ur pic of the lion Silverdawn and welcome!))
Fusion looked at Disraeli with an amused look. "She looks pretty out of it right now. Guess you'll have to regurgitate it into her mouth." She laughed under her breath, green eyes smiling. The she-wolf turned her head toward the entrance and frowned slightly, hearing a bark from outside. Getting up to investigate, Fusion went to the entrance and brought out her sword. She swung it at the large rock sealing the entrance and the rock budged just enough for her to peek her head out. Through the rain she saw a dark colored male sitting outside, looking annoyed. She pointed her sword and muzzle toward him, a bored look in her eyes, "Well, hello there."
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;