Author Topic: Embarrasing Moments. In the middle of class.  (Read 18076 times)

Offline Tenturo

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • small bean
    • Goldown
    • View Profile
Re: Embarrasing Moments. In the middle of class.
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2012, 08:46:18 pm »
Yea :3

Previous Username: Woofkita
Avatar Art done by Exotic Foods on Discord | Sig Art by Inferni on dA

Offline YouheiSunohara24

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Don't touch my chocolate, or you DIE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2012, 10:17:58 pm »
XD Golddown... do you.. watch Death Note? I like, just noticed ur sig XD

Anyways. This is what happened at school one day.

Teacher: Okay, class. Time for a quiz.
Me: Oh, woop. Quiz. Yay. Fun.
Verius: Lol.
Teacher: Mello! Calling on you. What is the i before e rule?
Me: -Remembering "Stupid In School skit by Brian Reegan- Uuuuhhhh... i before e... ALWAYS.
Teacher: ...No. It's I before E except after C...
Me: SCREW YOU.
Teacher: Excuse me?
Me: PICKLES.
Everyone: -Laughs-
Teacher: Mello.
Me: AAAHHH! IT'S GODZILLA!
Teacher: ... -WTF face- Mello. Calm down..
Me: I LIKE PIE!
Teacher: ...What.
Me: I'M A BANANA!!!!
Teacher: ...Moving on.
Me: I AM YOUR FATHER!!!
Teacher: Mello. You are a 14 year old boy. You are most certainly NOT my father.
Me: OBEY ME, MORTAL!
Teacher: ...
Me: THIS IS SPARTAAAAAA!!!!
Teacher: ...Mello. SHUT UP.

LOL XD

For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you drive by in a car with a shotgun shooting a cops. Cuz... then you're gonna get in big trouble. Crazy is when you start screaming at the word "Shinigami". Crazy is when you support Kira. You're crazy if you touched my chocolate because that means you want to die. If you're crazy, put this in ur sig.XD

Offline Tenturo

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • small bean
    • Goldown
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2012, 10:45:22 pm »
Yes I do watch it :3
and XD

Offline shusuke

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2012, 01:15:21 am »
LOL Mello, if anyone in one of my classes did something like that they'd be down in the office with a pink slip and a suspension so fast the door would have been light years away from their behind. > >

In my English classes last year we had practice speeches and were usually given a random subjects on note cards. When I went up I forgot my card and subject and just sort of stood there awkwardly for a few seconds while going through a really vague yet strangely interesting introduction...and then just randomly started talking about how to make Canadian sand castles [don't ask I was being random].

I managed to get a good grade and a lot of people thought I did well, but it was really embarrassing for me because I literally FORGOT what I was supposed to actually say and what my actual subject was. It really scared me.

Offline pipperthenipper

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • SO. MANY. STAFF. CHANGES. SINCE. I. WAS. GONE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2012, 01:43:51 am »
Well what was your subject?
Fire blazes within all of us,
Elegant and mesmerizing,
Yet destructive and menacing                                        
You must choose your way to see the fire within someone
You must look deep and look at the good or bad

Offline shusuke

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2012, 01:56:43 am »
Explosions.

The topics were completely random and every day, my card on my desk said explosions. The second I looked at it after getting back to my desk was connect my forehead to my desk.

I was going to talk about glitter cannons and how they exploded in awesome glory. They're absolutely AMAZING

And I forgot about them. D:

Offline YouheiSunohara24

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Don't touch my chocolate, or you DIE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2012, 02:23:27 pm »
Death Note rocks. And lol Shusuke! XD I'm actually surprised I didn't get punished O_O;
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you drive by in a car with a shotgun shooting a cops. Cuz... then you're gonna get in big trouble. Crazy is when you start screaming at the word "Shinigami". Crazy is when you support Kira. You're crazy if you touched my chocolate because that means you want to die. If you're crazy, put this in ur sig.XD

Offline shusuke

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2012, 01:06:01 am »
My social issues teacher had to talk to a new substitute in the district during our hour today and left us by ourselves, for the entire hour.

Everyone in class immediately started to think of ways to prank him while he was gone [we're seniors, what were we gonna do? Tear up the room? nooooo *as if we'd abuse this new privilege*]. The computer savvy kids thought of the perfect thing to do: change his background picture to have an image with the football team he absolutely HATES.

So our class clown trotted up to his laptop and changed his background picture from an epic Skyrim screencapture [this teacher plays video games while waiting for parents turning parent-teacher conferences :'D He's awesome] to the logo of University of Michigan's football team [with one of the star players from a few years ago.

After that we took our notes from the power point he gave us and then grabbed the copy of Sherlock Holmes out of his movie cupboard and watched it for the rest of the hour.

At the end of class though, that same student went back to the computer to put the movie back and put the powerpoint for the next class up so the teacher wouldn't notice the background change for a while, but just as he got the powerpoint up and picked up the disk from the drive the teacher walked in.

He had the blankest poker face and completely freaked that student out [and most of the class], but then he just asked what we did and when the majority of us blurted "Sherlock Holmes?" he started laughing.

Most. Awesome. Teacher. Ever. <3 I just hope he won't get in trouble for leaving us unattended for so long, LOL. I'd die if he got fired.

Offline Tenturo

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • small bean
    • Goldown
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2012, 03:22:10 am »
XD Real nice :3 Today in art (man, ya gotta love art XD)
Teacher: Alright today we are going to finish presenting!
Me: YEA!!! -fistpump in the air-
Teacher: -facepalm- Please try to act normal today okay?
Me: NORMAL!? YOU ASK ME TO BE NORMAL!?!?!? DO YOU KNOW WHAT NORMAL IS LADY!?!? WHAT IS THIS NORMAL YOU SPEAK OF!? IS IT CONTAGIOUS!?!? OMG!! DON'T TOUCH ME! I MIGHT CATCH YOUR /NORMAL/!!!!
Teacher: -dials the front office- Yes, can I send a student up to be taken home then immediately sent to a physciatrist?
Me: -stares at her with a WTF face-
ADHD Kid: This is my Spider Man-Spider Monkey-Turtle-Cyclops creature.
me: WTF!?!?! DOES THAT EVEN EXIST!? THAT IS SO WEIRD!?!??
Kid: -cries-
Me: DONT CRY! I WILL SING YOU A LULLABY!

I feel like a piece of crap XD

Offline WarriorMoo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Love and Bazookas!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2012, 08:13:27 pm »

Let's see here..
*Digs through memory*

While I can't think of any embarrassing moments in High School, I do remember one big one in the Seventh grade.

It was the very end of the day, and we were about to be dismissed, so the teacher held a contest to see if we could get the room clean in time for dismissal.
We were all scrambling to clean the room, but at one point, we couldn't find the dustpan.
Everyone was searching all over it, and then I finally found it.

Over of the great hubbub that roared throughout the room, I shouted..
"HERE'S THE FREAKIN' DUSTPAN!"

Everyone was silent, than we all broke into laughter.
Being young and stupid, I didn't really see that they considered freaking a swear word, since I heard a lot of my classmates use it, and being that I don't cuss in public.

*sigh*
I still remember hearing my teacher tell my mom how he was surprised that I said ita few days later, but I was never punished or scolded for it, it was just something to laugh about.
"BAZOOKA!"

^ Sofas are awesome.