Author Topic: Hey all! Gotta question  (Read 4358 times)

Offline xAenigmax

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Hey all! Gotta question
« on: May 04, 2017, 05:04:03 pm »
So what makes a pack interesting to join to yall? What's your favorite memories here on fa?

To me it's a plot line and friendly members :)

And my favorite memory was getting lost in the maps of course!
[image]http://image.wikifoundry.com/image/3/887541e3f9e492bfae85316730498369/GW1276H265[/image]

Offline CosmoFursi

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 97
  • . steal my starbucks and i'll steal your soul
    • SSFireWolf
    • channel/UC4pX64nRbfEuRcBaNlVxlJw
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Re: Hey all! Gotta question
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2017, 05:22:01 pm »
oo

i honestly think a good pack for me would be an interesting plot, very friendly community, not extremely strict rules, etc.

my FAVORITE memory on here was meeting my now True Friend, Yasamin (OutOfBreath).
and meeting all the lovely people over in Creatures of Yugure and Pack of the Intrepidus <3

(also it looks like your signature isn't working correctly. try using [ img ] and [ /img ] without the spaces :3)

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2017, 08:59:52 pm »
I'll be moving this to Game Discussion as the topic is geared towards the game and its memories ^^

Wonderful topic as well, by the way.
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2017, 02:03:13 am »
I think some of my favorite memories are when I first discovered Ascension Island...goodness that was stressful. And of course when I first joined. All the awesome wonder of the game.

Offline Chipz

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 53
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2017, 08:40:49 pm »
Amazing questions!
I personally don't join packs and rarely join prides but a well organized plot and nice members are always eye catching features.

My favorite memory?
Oh goodness there are so many, probably the day Azura was baby sitting a baby Morgra who just couldn't stop asking for cats.

Sandfury

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2017, 11:25:40 pm »
I don't join packs/prides that much anymore, but if I had to, I like friendly communities with a come, relax, and talk to friends that have scheduled RP days. Plotted RPs are nice as well, but usually require to be active (which I'm not, lol).
My favorite memory (well, memories), are the ones where I would do FH videos with a bunch of people on my old channel, back when Harlem Shake was a thing and #Selfie too, those days were great.

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2017, 11:29:30 pm »
My favorite memory is probably that day when someone was introducing me into the maps and the game. I feel so bad for not remembering her nickname, but I'm thankful that there was this person who took care of a lost and lonely floof... and later became friends with them.

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2017, 02:31:58 am »
One of my favorite group memories was exploring maps and having a good time getting lost/stuck/breaking the maps completely whoops.

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline Vwang

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2017, 05:23:15 am »
I remember one of my first roleplays. I loved it until the map had gore in it (which i hate) and then i ended up getting kicked out after something happened and i had no time to say that i was inactive.
good days...

LegendaryGrace

« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2017, 12:38:15 pm »
I have been in a few roleplays in my time. Unfortunately, most didn't last very long. The ones that did manage to survive and come to my liking were always canine packs. I like felines don't get me wrong, but I like canines way better. In a roleplay, I usually seek out activity and true dedication. I also look for groups that roleplay at about the same level as I do. Lastly, I usually try to find a group that includes it's members and avoid drama.

I have a ton a cherishable memories.... I don't know which one to choose. A lot of my favorite memories are also in Pack of the Intrepidus! One of my most favorable memory has to be when we were playing Truth or Dare and someone dared my friend to change into a neon dinosaur and scream "JURASSIC PARK" to the Benevolent Wolf Pack. It was so funny!