Author Topic: ~Inheritance~ a Eragon RP (accepting and needs members)  (Read 27616 times)

BlackCatTrain

Re: ~Inheritance~ a Eragon RP (accepting and needs members)
« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2012, 12:12:09 am »
(accepted >;D)

A red and black-winged dragon arose from the egg, It's blood-red eyes met Lyria's. It slowly approached her, it's night-sky claws punchered the soft, mossy ground. It swung it's tail bag and forth in annoyance as a few beatles flew around him. He finnaly gave up trying to snap at them, and slowly drifted toward his rider.

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2012, 08:52:25 am »
Minnet hopped over to her resting egg and rolled it over to the den she liked to hide in.She pounced into the hollow and reached around to grab the egg and put it next to her. "Oh,life would be so much easy is you came out your shell" She exclamed.SHe smiled and looked out to the bright sunlight to see a massive dragon with his snout in the hollow.Minnet screamed and rolled her egg into a small chamber.SHe then crawled in just as the dragon broke the tree that was stopping him.Minnnet was extreamly scared of this dragon.She bbanged against a mud wall a couple of times to make it fall.When ti cracked she crawled into it with her egg and kept going untill she met the end of the hollow.She saw the massive nose of the dragon,breathing in and out heavily.Minnett stayed still.SHe heard a amazing roar and then silance...

Chiizark flapped his wing at the same rate of his slow heart.He twister his head around,scanning the area for prey. *Herp post*

Dooooooooood.

Offline Ducky

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Ebonystar calls forth SinClan!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2012, 12:34:11 pm »
 Lyria stared at the dragon curiously, reaching for her scketch-book and beginning to draw the magnificent beast. She reached out to it, overflowing with questions and mixed emotions that were swirling around her head like a hurricane. She chose one carefully and reached her hand out slowly, as you would approach a dog. "Did you hatch for me?"

Thorn growled as he waited for his rider to mount him, his claws deep in the ground as he awaited the attempted seige on a small group of rebels. ~We haven't all day, get your (Smexy rear end XD) puny legs up and working.~ The red dragon reared up slightly, breathing orange inferno into the air, scorching an arrow of geese a few hundred feet above him.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 12:35:58 pm by Haley »
Wonderful advice: BUT U R A GREAT PERSON. Not lazy, not selfish, not a jerk. Ignore them, is my advice. Thanks Twizzler!

Lunar Rain

« Reply #43 on: March 27, 2012, 11:31:28 pm »
(I've been gone for a day, and I missed a whole page? Man, what are you people drinking?! Lol!)

The egg soon opened to show only small wings, scaled wings. Then a small snout, and then a little dragon hatchling. It opened it's eyes, and looked around. It lay in it's hazel and moss nest, close to an open moor, and a small sapling. It called for a bigger dragon, it's mother, father, sister, brother, or even it's aunt. He then walked more into a brush, unknowing of the dangers around.

BlackCatTrain

« Reply #44 on: March 28, 2012, 12:22:08 am »
Indeed I did. it slightly growled, he wasn't shure is he was very fond of his rider, but soon accepted the fact that he was. He slwoly clambered toward her and rested his chin on her knee, he let out a low rumble, showing that he was satisfied. He closwed his eyes after a moment and fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm coming I'm coming Murtagh muttered to Thorn as he clambered onto Thorn's back, with Zar'roc in his hand. He slowly leaned forward as Thorn took off, his bright red wings flapped madly as they rose to the sky, toward the rebels.

(And I've been Drinking Rominae, Thank you very much XD)

Lunar Rain

« Reply #45 on: March 28, 2012, 12:23:37 am »
(I've been drinking, 'I'm A Blonde And I Fell For No Reason!' Yep, I have. You want some?)

BlackCatTrain

« Reply #46 on: March 28, 2012, 12:58:58 am »
(umm....No XD, and remember not to spam this up to much with pointless chat XP)

Lunar Rain

« Reply #47 on: March 28, 2012, 01:15:50 am »
(Mk.)
The young hatchling came upon large oaks and red woods. Not knowing what to do, he looked for a new nest. Even at a couple hours old, he foraged food, and built a small nest out of twigs and stones.

Offline Ducky

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Ebonystar calls forth SinClan!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 28, 2012, 02:08:55 am »
    Lyria almost flinched, then she rested her small hand on it's head. ~I'm not sure what I should do now.. Eragon and..~ Her thoughts trailed off, caught in the storm of her brain again. She grabbed her satchel and motioned for the small beast to follow. Walking gracefully back home, although it was still morning.

Thorn huffed, flapping his massive wings as he headed for the group. He roared, letting loose a flame of blood-red inferno. ~Prepare to die rebels!~ The large dragon growled as he dived forward, landing on his front legs first, his hind following closely behind. ~Tell me when you need my assistance..~ Thorn thought to Murtagh, his slit eyes glaring silently.
Wonderful advice: BUT U R A GREAT PERSON. Not lazy, not selfish, not a jerk. Ignore them, is my advice. Thanks Twizzler!

BlackCatTrain

« Reply #49 on: March 28, 2012, 02:21:57 am »
The smal dragon followed, his tail swishing back and forth as he lumbered along with his Rider. "She better not show me to anyone," he grumbled in his own thoughts, carefully making shure that he blocked her from his mind.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Murtagh jumped off of Thorn, waving Zar'roc in his right hand, he appraoched The Varden, with a flick of his wrist he stabbed two of them, then killed several others with Magic. "I suppose you can finish the rest of them off Thorn" He spoke to Thorn through his mind, then dove into the battle again, closely followed by several of Galbatorix's soilders.

(Damnit Galbatorix >_> Why must we be Evil? WHY!)