Author Topic: The most AMUSING powerplayers in all of FH.  (Read 90144 times)

Offline i_like_cats

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Crazy Cat Person
    • View Profile
Re: The most AMUSING powerplayers in all of FH.
« Reply #200 on: March 23, 2013, 05:19:41 am »
Quick little story I thought I might share. Happened a little while ago. Not the exact words, but yeah.

Me: *pretending to be afk/brb near a coyote pack*

FruitBat: *walks up* -growls at the coyotes- *twice the size of them(lol... what?)*
Coyote: -notices the large animal and turns to face it-
FruitBat: "GRRR" -gets ready to fight-
Coyote: "You shouldn't do that, if I were you." -crunches down in a fighting position-
FruitBat: -leaps at the coyote-
Coyote: -flash steps behind the animal and knocks it to the ground slamming it's paw onto its head- (Seemed to be going al Bleach on the poor guy)
FruitBat: *Stands there motionless and doesn't reply*
Coyote: -Slowly extends razor sharp claws and digs into its skin piercing through it's skull and continues to it's brain-
Coyote: -jabs it's brain and picks it up and places it next to her friend- "Here, got you a snack."
FruitBat: *Runs away*

Me: *Laughing my guts out thinking to myself* ~LOL they went all Bleach on them~

*Then a Puma appears out of no where* But thats another story for a different day. Maybe I'll tell you guys later.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 05:21:49 am by cats_rock »

My kitty, Kimshi.

Offline mossstar1992

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Poofle-Woofle
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: March 23, 2013, 05:24:29 am »
Plz do tell the Puma story i would love to hear this!

Offline Lokiisboss

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: March 23, 2013, 10:13:25 am »
Another time I was playing as a tigress, I was in a very in-depth and realistic rp with a group of felines and decided to go on a solo hunt, leaving my cubs with the group in ficho. I traveled to bonfire and began to hunt around for a horse. After careful observation, I singled one out that had been rping as an injured horse. I began to stalk it, in great detail

<Heather(ME)> I began to stalk closer to the light dappled mare, the scent of infection wreaked from her injured leg. After a few minutes of laying silent, I moved slightly closer, not enough to draw very much attention. My eyes locked on the mare as I decided a point from which I would target.
<mare> whine from injured foot
<Heather> After a brief moment of contempation, I moved slightly closer to the mare, its obvious injury made it a target for other preditors so I should probably move swiftly before more attention than needed is drawn from other carnivores.
<mare> grazes
<Heather> I sprang through the grass twords the mare, streaking past the other horses nearby for a swift and easy kill. I took a long stride and leapt harshly onto the mare's side, sinking my dewclaws into her flank and clinging.
<mare> rears and kicks head in with powerful feet, "Orion save me!" (*a stallion*)
<Heather> ((They're called whooves and I'm not really in a position of which your whooves can come in contact with my head... plus your leg is injured o.o)) I hissed and reared my head at the motion of the horse benith me bucking, but I was prepared for it. My other claws sank in deeper as I held on to her back, slowly moving to her head and neck area. I tensed my muscles and prepaired to heave myself onto the mare fully
<Orion Stallion> Rears at the tiger and snorts, then turns and smashes the tiger
<Heather> ((Again, this is not very realstic. If you hadn't paid attention, I am on her back and therefore you would be smashing the mare aswell as me))
<Orion Stalion> ((Fine ignore that then)) Turns and kicks the tiger, trying to get it off his mate's back
<mare> "orion save me I'm pregnaunt I can't die like this omfg get it off!" bucks
<Heather> My back legs went flying off the mares side, carving groves into its pelt where my back claws dragged across its hide. I began to go into a panic mode, thrashing at both the mare and the stallion in an attempts to run away (*Trying to be somewhat realistic*)
<Orion Stallion> Eyes turn red as my hoofs melt into hot lava. He kicks the tiger hard off the mare and stomps on her side, crushing her insides
<Mare2> Helps Orion and bites the tiger's tail off
<Mare3> kicks the tigers ribs and snaps her in half
<Heather> ((I have dewclaws in... its very hard to get me off)) My eyes widened in fear as the mass of horses began to surround her. She desperatly tried to leap off the injured mare. One paw tore off the mare's pelt, but the other remained in the horses flank hooked in by the duclaw. She continued to be flung around by the horses, now only supported by three paws.
<Orion Stallion> His hooves melted into lava and his teeth became razor sharp like knives then he tore the tiger off the mare and began to ravenge its legs painfully, "I am a demon horse! Satans creates me!" (*So illiterate*)
<Heather> ((Wth??? Your powerplaying beyond belief right now! I just want to feed my cubs!))
<Random Human> Sees the comotion and pulls out gun and shoots the tiger, "Its ok horses its dead"
<mare> Nussles the human and follows ((What a pper..))
<Orion Stallion> ((Yea no kdding. It didn't know how to rp right))
<Heather> My eyes widened as the bullet lodged into my shoulder, a roar of pain escaped my throat as the blood began to flow from the wound profusly. My eyes began to blur, my paws shaking uncontrollably. I fell to my feet and began to cough and wheeze.

*The horses leave my body there and follow the human, mate and ignore me just laying they're, rping my agony as the bullet didn't kill me*

Wow. And the horse rpers wonder why nobody takes them seriously. Now, if you had been rping as a lone wolf or a stray dog, that would be one thing. Horses tend to kick canine butt, especially in a one-on-one fight. But you were rping as a tiger, and if lone tigers can kill crocodiles on a regular basis, they can certainly kill horses. But then of course they went psycho-random-demon-horse on you, and that random human shot you, so all semblance of realism went completely out the window.

Though I must say, you were definitely being the bigger person by 'playing along'. Whenever powerplayers try to pull stuff like that on my characters, I usually ignore them (though sometimes I play along, just to see how ridiculous things get).

Lol yup. I tried to retain as much realism as possible considering the circumstances I was in LOL
Though I walk through the valley of the shadows of death, I fear no evil for thou art with me with rod and staff to comfort me.

Offline MadMoai

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Sleepy woof
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #203 on: March 23, 2013, 01:25:17 pm »

Coyote: -flash steps behind the animal and knocks it to the ground slamming it's paw onto its head- (Seemed to be going al Bleach on the poor guy)
FruitBat: *Stands there motionless and doesn't reply*
Coyote: -Slowly extends razor sharp claws and digs into its skin piercing through it's skull and continues to it's brain-
Coyote: -jabs it's brain and picks it up and places it next to her friend- "Here, got you a snack."
FruitBat: *Runs away*

Me: *Laughing my guts out thinking to myself* ~LOL they went all Bleach on them~

That may have actually been a Bleach character, since there is one who is named Coyote. ouo

Sort of relating to that, Bleach roleplayers in Bonfire Island are often a source of fun, but also are powerplaying magnets. They are all good at fighting, but the main antagonist in particular is quite overpowered, since that's just how he is. One time I was watching the Bleach roleplayers go up against a group of "humans" who were doing all sorts of funny things to try to overpower them, including shooting unrealistically large groups of fireballs. |D The Bleach characters were aware of their position and were roleplaying courteously, but it was still amusing to watch what other characters would do to try and match the strength of a soul reaper.

Offline catsanddogsandbirds

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ~by the candelight I glow~
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: March 23, 2013, 02:06:26 pm »
 One time me and a friend of mine did an experiment on the bonfire horses, my literate friend was pretending to be a illiterate cub and I attacked him as a demon lion-wolf hybred (*Totally not possible and very unreasonable, but part of the experiment*). Out of NOWHERE 7 horses came to /save/ the cub. It was hillarious.

Another time I was playing as a tigress, I was in a very in-depth and realistic rp with a group of felines and decided to go on a solo hunt, leaving my cubs with the group in ficho. I traveled to bonfire and began to hunt around for a horse. After careful observation, I singled one out that had been rping as an injured horse. I began to stalk it, in great detail

<Heather(ME)> I began to stalk closer to the light dappled mare, the scent of infection wreaked from her injured leg. After a few minutes of laying silent, I moved slightly closer, not enough to draw very much attention. My eyes locked on the mare as I decided a point from which I would target.
<mare> whine from injured foot
<Heather> After a brief moment of contempation, I moved slightly closer to the mare, its obvious injury made it a target for other preditors so I should probably move swiftly before more attention than needed is drawn from other carnivores.
<mare> grazes
<Heather> I sprang through the grass twords the mare, streaking past the other horses nearby for a swift and easy kill. I took a long stride and leapt harshly onto the mare's side, sinking my dewclaws into her flank and clinging.
<mare> rears and kicks head in with powerful feet, "Orion save me!" (*a stallion*)
<Heather> ((They're called whooves and I'm not really in a position of which your whooves can come in contact with my head... plus your leg is injured o.o)) I hissed and reared my head at the motion of the horse benith me bucking, but I was prepared for it. My other claws sank in deeper as I held on to her back, slowly moving to her head and neck area. I tensed my muscles and prepaired to heave myself onto the mare fully
<Orion Stallion> Rears at the tiger and snorts, then turns and smashes the tiger
<Heather> ((Again, this is not very realstic. If you hadn't paid attention, I am on her back and therefore you would be smashing the mare aswell as me))
<Orion Stalion> ((Fine ignore that then)) Turns and kicks the tiger, trying to get it off his mate's back
<mare> "orion save me I'm pregnaunt I can't die like this omfg get it off!" bucks
<Heather> My back legs went flying off the mares side, carving groves into its pelt where my back claws dragged across its hide. I began to go into a panic mode, thrashing at both the mare and the stallion in an attempts to run away (*Trying to be somewhat realistic*)
<Orion Stallion> Eyes turn red as my hoofs melt into hot lava. He kicks the tiger hard off the mare and stomps on her side, crushing her insides
<Mare2> Helps Orion and bites the tiger's tail off
<Mare3> kicks the tigers ribs and snaps her in half
<Heather> ((I have dewclaws in... its very hard to get me off)) My eyes widened in fear as the mass of horses began to surround her. She desperatly tried to leap off the injured mare. One paw tore off the mare's pelt, but the other remained in the horses flank hooked in by the duclaw. She continued to be flung around by the horses, now only supported by three paws.
<Orion Stallion> His hooves melted into lava and his teeth became razor sharp like knives then he tore the tiger off the mare and began to ravenge its legs painfully, "I am a demon horse! Satans creates me!" (*So illiterate*)
<Heather> ((Wth??? Your powerplaying beyond belief right now! I just want to feed my cubs!))
<Random Human> Sees the comotion and pulls out gun and shoots the tiger, "Its ok horses its dead"
<mare> Nussles the human and follows ((What a pper..))
<Orion Stallion> ((Yea no kdding. It didn't know how to rp right))
<Heather> My eyes widened as the bullet lodged into my shoulder, a roar of pain escaped my throat as the blood began to flow from the wound profusly. My eyes began to blur, my paws shaking uncontrollably. I fell to my feet and began to cough and wheeze.

*The horses leave my body there and follow the human, mate and ignore me just laying they're, rping my agony as the bullet didn't kill me*

<Random Dog> The canine stared at at fallen warrior with admiration, she blinked calmly and sat by the tiger, "You ok?"
<Heather> I parted her eyes weakly, noticing the sympathetic dog before her, "I..."  she coughed once more, "I just wanted to feed my cubs..." my eyes began to fade into black, but I forced myself to stay awake
<Random Dog> ((Omg! What are they're names I'll take care of them!))
<Heather> ((*le lists they're names*))
<Random Dogs> ((Who did this to you???))
<Heather> ((The horses)) I coughed once more and forced myself upwards and limped weakly to the stallion, wanting everything to be over, she stood before his feet.
<Orion Stallion> His face cringed as his eyes began to turn red, "Ur dead!" he huffed
<Heather> "Kill me. I dare you" I hissed at him, the blood spattering with every spitefull breath
<Random Dog> NOOOOO!!!!!
<mare2> Snorts at the cat and rears and stomps its head in and kills it ((no miss or doge your dead now))
<Random Dog> OMG YOU MONSTERS! WHAT DID YOU DO! (*cue endless rage coment*)
<mare> She attacked me we killed her
<Random Dog> YEAH BUT SHE ACTULY MATTERED! SHE HAD CUBS TO FEED! YOU DON'T MATTER AS MUCH AS SHE DID NOW HER CUBS ARE GOING TO DIE BECAUSE OF YOU!
And this went on for like another two hours. I'm suprised they didn't block eachother XD. I ended up leaving but not after getting danced on, eaten by the demonic horses, shot 4 times and pee'd on. LOL God mode, much?

Few things: What are dewclaws? And it's it "hooves" not "whooves"? Oh, and by the way, they can use "feet"; they don't have to use "hooves". They mean the same thing. I'm not saying that these guys aren't total godmodders/powerplayers, but...yea.

Offline -Mink-

• Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: March 23, 2013, 03:09:43 pm »
What are dewclaws?

Dewclaws are claws on the front legs of cats, dogs, and some other animals that are positioned somewhat like thumbs.  I think they are used for gripping prey. 
Derp

Offline Nicholette

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • The lunatic is on the grass...
    • View Profile
    • Ask the TimeTards- Tumblr
« Reply #206 on: March 23, 2013, 07:36:36 pm »
Okay, so I was RP-ing one day and we were apparently on some illiterate wolves' territory. This is how it goes. (We all had mass markings and the illiterates did not.)

<Me> (Insert some RP here)
<Illiterate no. 1> get off our territory white wolfs
<Me> Uh, no, you can't claim this. ))
<Illiterate> im gonna get my alpha (She goes and brings back her alpha)
<Me;Friend> Also, we're not white. ))
<Illiterate no. 2> get off our territory or ill kill u
<Me> We don't RP with illiterates, sorry.))
And then it goes on with butthurt illiterates trying to rip out our throats.

And if the band you're in starts playing different tunes, I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon!

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: March 23, 2013, 08:15:13 pm »
Me and friend: *sitting in my own custom map rping (Endless Tunnel Map)
Me: *roleplay*
tofu f has arrived
tofu: y r u in dis map gtfo!
(Group)Me:  Wtf?
Friend: O_O

Me: Who are you?
tofu: i am devyn and i own this map its mine
Me: Oh really? Well, I don't think Devyn's username is that.....
Friend: What is Devyn's username?
Me: I'm Devyn on the forums
Friend: Oh, this is gonna be good

tofu: how do u now what his user is
Me: Correction, Devyn is a girl
tofu: shut up
Me: If you look at one of Devyn's posts, it says what her user is, and your doesn't match
tofu: i'm on her other account
Me: Devyn would list her other account in her signature too, no?
Me: And also, if you're Devyn, I think you would know that you're a girl
Friend: Bbuuurrrnnn
tofu: shut the h*** up
tofu: rips out throat no miss and kills
Me: *sits there with smile emote on*
tofu: stabs with knife and punches guts
Me: *sits there with OMG emote on*
tofu: hands food to pack we can fight these 2 bc they r pp
Friend: Gangnam Style!
tofu: thats mean
Me: OMG XD
Friend: LOL

tofu: mom kills u and ur friend in seconds bc she has powers
Me and Friend: *sits on him with omg emote on*
Friend: I love couches.
Me: Me too.
tofu: WHY R U SITTING ON ME UR MEAN!!!!!!!11  (BTW the one is not my mistake, he did that)
tofu: pushed wolfs off and makes them fall into the lava
Me: Hey, wheres the lava?
Friend: I don't know, maybe China?
Me: Yeah, probably
tofu: nuuuuuu its here1111
Me: What's that noise?
Friend: What noise?
Me: It's like a squeaking noise, it must be my imagination.
Friend: I hear it too! Wait, never mind.
tofu: i am devyn and u r still not allowed here!
Me: If you look at where the download page is it says that anyone can rp in it.
tofu: nu it doesnt
Me: Look at the signature and see what her in-game username is, and then look at mine
tofu: k
tofu: OMG UR AN IMPOSTER!
Me: This is way better than rping
Friend: I know right?
Me: Let's do nothing and just watch his attacks
Friend: Okay >:D
Me: >:D

tofu: RIPS ENTIRE BODY INTO PIECES NO MISS AND SHOVES OFF CLIFF AND FEEDS GUTS TO PUPS AND BONES TO OMEGA AND THE MEAT TO MATE ALPHA
Me: *yawn* Well, we better get some sleep, eh?
Friend: Yeah, this noise is hurting my ears.
tofu: >:O
tofu: *leaves*

I know it was long, and it was actually quite fun for me and my friend to mess around with him. Always know, greenart6 is the real Devyn. The powerplaying didn't bother me at all,  I ignored it.

Offline scar123

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: March 23, 2013, 09:31:32 pm »
So, I was my wolf character called "Darkness" in South Pole. I was alone with my mate. We were just siting down next together on a hill. Out of the blue, some random wolf comes and says this is my territory and he says LEAVE. We say no and here is when he started to powerplay...

Random wolf:Bites your head off making you fall.
Me:O_o You're a creep.
Random wolf:I'm not werid!!!!! Body slams wolf no miss.
My mate:wtf can you just leave.
Random wolf:NEVA!!!!!!!!!!!! bites tail off and spits out no miss. Picks up wolf and slam her on the ground.
Me:Okay you're a freak, get a life you powerplayer!!!!!!!
Random wolf:No.I'm.NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Scrathes eyes out and then bites his paw off no miss

So, this freak continues to powerplay, and then all of the sudden. This happened, this part really had me dying laughing!!!!! XD

Random wolf:Eyes glow red and paws turn into fire. His mussels extended out and goes into complete rage.
Me and mate at the same time lol:Oh lord
Random wolf:Lightning bolt comes from the heavens and strikes wolves no miss.
Me:Okay, are you a 7 or 6 year old kid cuz you're VERY unrealistic.
Random wolf:Slams wolf underground and pees in mouth no miss.
Me and mate:WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Random wolf:F**** female wolf and makes pups with her.
My mate:O_o Are you nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're creepy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me:THAT'S MY MATE DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Random wolf:Sorry for that nonsence, i just really want a mate. Can she be mine. Please, no one will be with me. :'(
My mate: I AM NOT GONNA BE YO MATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me:Yeah, i called dibs already. ;)
Random wolf:NEVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kills both wolves then eats vomits and eats.
Me: Okay, you're either a little kid or a mental freak.
Random wolf:F****  bodies and makes kids.

So he continues to mate with us and we just leave.

Offline Blueyi

• Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • omf Len Kagamine x Miku Hatsune is my OTP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: March 23, 2013, 09:43:40 pm »
Haha! All of these make me laugh. I have one, sh sh.

I was on my full-grown adult, and then I walked her throughout places. I suddenly came across a cub, here's how it went:

<Me> The female came across the lion cub. "Hi!"
<Cub> ew omg wat r u duing hear i well git mi parints and thy well kell u
<Me> "Where are your parents exactly?"
<Cub> stawp ascing qestinz omg i'll du u miself
<Me> "Uh, okay.."
<Cub> leeps at u and reps your eers off no miss.
<Me> ....
<Cub> grols and sayd omg dye alrdy and leeps at slicing hed off and reps legs off no miss + takes eis and eets thm no miss
<Me> uh
<Cub> omg ur ded u pwerplyer im bloking u

....That made my day XDD

I ship the VOCALOIDs Miku Hatsune and Len Kagamine together. Problem?