Author Topic: :.|No More|.:Canine RP:Mature:Police & Criminial Canine RP:  (Read 22775 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: :.|No More|.:Canine RP:Mature:Police & Criminial Canine RP:
« Reply #130 on: December 23, 2013, 01:57:47 am »
((Yeah, I'm just confused on why this has all happened as why characters weren't doing anything to be beaten or pinned and threatened to be killed...
@Dubstep-Oh its fine I wasn't on about your post! But really what's happened so far is the strays were discussing their plans on how they would escape, but unawer than Kendall was in the room. Overhearing the conversation Kendall questioned the caged in canines about the plan. Basically Tashea and Simari began arguing with Kendall and Simari's cage wasn't locked so she got out-her and Kendall began fighting. Tashea managed to hit the button which allowed all the cage doors to open, upon hearing the buzz Tori and Duke soon entered to room-seeing Kendall and Simari fighting. Tori noticed Tashea launching for Kendall so knocked her off task, Duke doing the same to Thrishu. The police finally heard and entered the room along with a few other canines. Kendall managed to 'beat' Simari for now and she stopped, Duke stopped noticing other fights had burst out and he was ordered by the police, at this point Tori was no longer fighting as Teshea was now being attack by another dog. Tori was then ordered to attack one of the strays (just a random dog) and she did so, being ordered to stop she did. And basically after all that hell broke loose and by characters are now apparently being beaten eventhough they weren't fighting, and that's where I am confused and why its been made up?))
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Koolwolfe

« Reply #131 on: December 23, 2013, 03:57:37 am »
( Yes but when a human told them to stop they failed. I apologize if this isn't ok with you. Plus, I am sorry but I was getting kinda bored. Plus Viva and Delgado were the only ones assigned to be killed. Which they are my characters, your Charcater can react by biting them but the punishment would be, stuck in a cage for 3 days and treaten like a stray.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 04:02:05 am by TruleighWolfe »

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: December 23, 2013, 11:13:07 am »
((Yes but if you read back over my previous posts all three of my characters stopped fighting and listened to commands, then kendall was pinned without me being able to post. Tori was the only one attacking and if you read the post I don't for her she was told to then stopped on command. So my characters didn't 'fail' then simply done what was commanded))
DA Account

Koolwolfe

« Reply #133 on: December 23, 2013, 06:03:41 pm »
(( I apologize, I will remove it if you wish. ))

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: December 23, 2013, 08:36:34 pm »
((Its fine I'll just post from where I left off))

||Kendall||
Kendall skidded to a halt as the continuous bark continued to ring through her ears-growling she let out a sudden howl hoping to hush them a little-and it seemed to work for a few moments. Glancing around it was all just a huge scene filled with chaos, the Shepherds tail flicked in annoyance as she glared at each canine. One canine seemed to be missing from the crowd and that was Simari, growling she glanced down the hall and seen the fae heading towards the door-a grin formed across her maw as she shook her head. "Hey mutt?...See ya soon..." Kendall winked with a smirk on her maw as she sat by John, her master. Kell knew what would happen for the future of those mutts and they would most likely wound up back here. 'No more good cop..' She thought to herself as she watched the fae draw closer towards the door an eveil look across her face, and seeming quite amused at her last speach to the stray.

||Duke||
The golden brute let out a growl as he glanced at the strays-his lips quivered as he trotted towards Teris side. Glancing up at the human he let out a deep bark and nudged the humans leg barking once again. "Ok boy, you beging rounding up some of the escapees and try urging them into their cages' The human informed the golden Shepherd. Nodding Duke let out a bark and glanced around at the strays-knowing what he had to do Duke weaved past a few of the canines and started off from the bottom. First he came to a scraggy looking grey canine who went by the name of Otis, growling Duke began to snap at the dog and shoving him urging the mutt into its cage. It didn't take long for the smaller canine to run into its cage, barking Teri ran over and locked the cage as he began also placing canines in cages along with the other officers. A brown figure caught hus attention and it was a brute known as Blake, shaking his head Duke sprinted and skidded infront of the male "C'mon old timer, back into your cage!" He growled as the older canine shook his head and tried to charge past the male "Shut it pup!" Were the final words from the old canine as he continued to shove past, growling Duke bit the canines side and legs causing another small scuffle to start-but he had to do his job and shoved him towards the cage. Before Blake could make the fight even worse he was grabbed by the scruff and locked into a cage. Ingoring the commotion going on around him Duke continued helping the officers round up the dogs.

||Tori||
Letting out a sigh Tori turned to another canine and scowled as it tried the weave through the crown and escape-narrowing her eyes she whipped around and let out an echoing bark "Turn around fool, cause I swear I'll rip out your throat!" She snapped at the younger canine. Without hesitation or questioning the young Rottweiller whipped around and headed a little further back in order to now be attacked, eventhough it was a threat and wasn't going to happen. Quickly enough the young brute was thrown into a cage. Smirking her head turned as someone called her name "Go gard the office girl, incase some manage to escape.." Jak ordered with a smile as he petted the muscular canines head-letting out a powerful bark Tori shot off through the now open door and clambered down the hallyway, practically blocking the only best exit that lead straight onto the streets. The Beauceron narrowed her eyes as she stood in full srance at the doors, her tail wagging eagerly and a grin plastered across her maw as she awaited for any of the escaped strays.

DA Account

Offline ~|Cookie|~

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: December 25, 2013, 01:22:31 pm »

Amazing siggy by Rita! Thank you floof!
The amazing Derp!
Find me in game as ~|Cookie|~!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: December 27, 2013, 12:00:53 am »
((Sorry no picutres...))

Hearing the familiar voice ofthe mutt she knew as Simari, Tori allowed her head to turn as sge looked the smaller canine up and down-the grin remaining sprawled across her maw as she listened to the pointless words from the stray. A sarcastic laugh escaped the bi-coloured canines mouth as she narrowed her eyes at the canine. "Ya now, its came quite clear you street muts dont have one damn smart thing going through those tiny brains of yours, no matter howhard you try and escape you`re always gonna wound back in the `pound`..." Her tail tapping against the hard floor.

DA Account

Offline ~|Cookie|~

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: December 27, 2013, 12:04:52 am »
Simari bared her teeth aggressively. "And no matter what, you police dogs are gonna crawl back to those pathetic humans!" She barked. Simari lunged at the larger canine, her teeth bared as she tried to bowl her over and pin her.

The amazing Derp!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: December 27, 2013, 12:15:28 am »

Tori chuckled as th canine spoke again-the large fae lifted to her paws letting out a growl. A grin soon growing across her face. "Yeah? well least we`re wanted oh, and maybe you hadnt realised mutt, the humans come to us!" Tori grinned as she watched the fae lunge at her. Seeing the trick done previously by the canine Tori shuffled to the side and only recieved a shove, growling the muscular officer bared her teeth and snapped her jaws shut beside the smaller canines face-saliva dripped from her maw like that of a angry, wild canine. Muscles rippled as she stalked closer.

DA Account

Offline ~|Cookie|~

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: December 27, 2013, 12:42:22 am »
Simari growled in frustration as she only shoved the other canine. "Oh, but they don't. If they weren't here, you wouldn't know what to do!" She barked and circled around the other fae aggressively. "You're right though. I'll end up back in the pound but I'll always escape." She snapped.

The amazing Derp!