Author Topic: Dingo| Wild Dog At War (Open & Accepting)  (Read 14046 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: Dingo| Wild Dog At War (Open & Accepting)
« Reply #60 on: September 19, 2014, 08:46:15 pm »
[[You are accepted floof, jump right in whenever you would like]]

Sienna
"Don't ever give up perusing what's going to make you feel most alive"

Looking around as she travelled everything seemed quiet, sure there was the odd stir in the tree's and a rabbit or two bolting through the grass as well as the few deer herds roaming however, she hadn't seen any cougars today and only managed to spot a small group of young wolves - which was strange. You would usually find those predators wondering around looking for their next kill, or fight - however, today they had been pretty hidden. The humans hadn't been seen in a few days either, were they plotting something? Or maybe setting up a camp out here in the wilderness? Whatever the reason was she would be sure to find out sooner or later besides, it was always at night when the daring she-dog would venture into human territory and frighten their live stock and maybe kill a few but also wind up the dogs that sometimes guarded the area. Being a dingo did have its perks, even if many hated them. The sounds of dogs and gun shots could sometimes be heard from out in the distance, but nothing was close enough to alert the animals of the forest, everything seemed to be rather relaxed lately, however the colder the weather got the less it would help - soon she would need to find a warmer place to sleep and hopefully make a food pile for throughout the winter, although in previous times she had just wondered through the winter and searched for any animals that were wondering the forest, but her favoured food for this time of year was of course the farmers animals.

Shaking her head Sienna wanted to take her mind off of the thought of food and the sweet taste of cattle, she was more focused on finding a place to relax in the last bit of sun they would be getting as winter was quickly approaching. Plants were slowly dying off so deer would surely move lands, rabbits would probably stay underground most of the time and well most predators would wonder into cities or scavenge. Sighing, her broad, white paws continued to beat at the ground as she hurried steadily across the ground, ignoring most things in sight, however, all her other senses were alert - and it was then when the strong scent of dingo wafted into the she's snout - which did cause her to stop and look around for a few seconds. It did get lonely around these parts on your own, but she did like the peace. Seeing as these animals probably had already moved along Sienna gave her shoulders a rough shrug and hurried on her way - tail swaying to and fro behind her as she bobbed along the uneven ground.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 20, 2014, 08:39:46 am »
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 21, 2014, 02:50:30 pm »

"Please don't hurt me.."

Oliver yelped as the female growled at him. "Oh no.. I'm not here to hurt your pups.. I just wanted to see. But I already have a pack. I live with my older brother and sister." Right after he said that a loud howl echoed through the area, "OLIVER!!!"
"Oh.. that's them. I have to go. Bye.." He crept out and turned around. He began to slink towards base camp, when Inferno and Marianna slammed into him. Inferno yelped in surprise, and Marianna growled, "Why'd ya leave? You scared me half to death!"
"
I just went for a walk.." He said quietly.
"Well, you scared me and your sister badly." Inferno said, "Don't wander off. Who knows what's out there."
"Ok.. At least I am not hurt."
"Let's head back to base camp." Marianna said, and the three trotted off. Oliver looked behind him at the den. He couldn't see the mother, but he knew she was there. Maybe he could come back and visit one day.

Offline jjkkyukie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • be crimes, do gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 21, 2014, 03:32:38 pm »
The male seemed nice. I knew he would come back. But he wasn't harmful at all. I just needed to be alone with my pups.
Jikoo

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 21, 2014, 09:52:55 pm »

Sienna
"Don't ever give up perusing what's going to make you feel most alive"

Allowing her wet, pink tongue to run across her dry lips Sienna continued to carelessly trot across the uneven ground; the many sounds of the wilderness filling her ears along with the scents and sights. Nothing seemed interesting today, it was just like an ordinary day; wake up, hunt, drink, mess on, wonder around, hunt again and then back to sleep - only to repeat this routine the next day. It had been a few weeks since something remotely interesting had happened, the humans hadn't been up in a while to hunt their next dingo, or to ruin a pack - they seemed to love doing that. Sure, the dingoes did do wrong by killing of their livestock and sometimes ruining their equipment but, they had to survive one way or another. Food was sure to soon run out in the forest so they would have to feast from cattle anyway's and most of their equipment was put around the wilderness to track down the dingoes - was it bad for them to want privacy from the humans? But it was obvious they would see it differently. All they seen the 'Dingo' as was a cold blooded killer, an annoying creature who would look better stuffed on their living room wall - not a creature with a will to survive. It was quite sad that most thought of dingoes in this way "Nothing but pest's" is what most would harshly say however, that's how humans also came across to the wild, native animals. It was almost like a war between human and beast. It wasn't like the dingo first hated humans, they just tried to survive, then they were labelled pest's, it's the harsh treatment that has driven their bitter behaviour - so it's only themselves to blame.

Shaking her head Sienna allowed yet another sigh to brush past her now moist lips, ears erect and tail wagging - broad, white paws thudding at the earth as she moved swiftly across the closed forest. From the canopies above it was obvious that night was quickly dawning, and soon it would be her dangerous mission to kill a few cattle and annoy a few farmers - something she was actually known for around these parts "Dare, Devil, Dingo" is what they would often call her; which did make her cackle. Many time's she had been faced with death, and she had the scars to prove it, but somehow she managed to pull through. Maybe it was the fighting spirit she held within her, or maybe it was just luck, whatever it was she was surprisingly still alive. The many time's she had been kicked and trampled by cattle, attacked by farm dogs, shot and even snagged on a few things causing her skin to cut - but, amazingly, she was still alive despite all the dangers. And still after all that, they still hadn't managed to catch her? Despite injuries, they must have been even more useless then she thought, but she agreed they gave it a good go - even if their efforts still went a bit faulty here and their, their plan failing like usual. Their dogs, how so smart they were, but stupid at the same time; never really managing to bring her down, however she did have several fights with different one's. Dingoes had grew larger, about the size of a husky, some smaller and larger; this was ever since the whole change in the world. So the size and strength increase only made things a lot harder for the humans.

With those thoughts and memories running through her head Sienna couldn't help but let out a chuckle to herself, despite her life being pretty rough here and there, with many bumps and bruises along the way she wouldn't change it for anything - what was a life without any danger? She just loved living the dangerous life. Sighing with a smile she gave her head a light shake and glanced forward, the soft feeling of grass and the feeling of foliage had soon left her feet as she was greeted by the feeling of stone beneath her soft pads, but grass was soon enough felt again. Coming to a sudden halt the large dingo stood atop a cliff like object which stood hovering over a rock pile, leading onto a field with trees then onto the farmers ranch which caught her attention. Lowering onto her haunches Sienna watched quietly and carefully as cattle swayed in the distance, white coated dogs roaming and lights flicking on and off in the farmers house - a sight she watched for minutes until all went quiet, which would be as night fell and everything around came to a close. Letting out a howl only a dingo would recognise and maybe a few dogs that managed to hear it - echoing around the forest almost to let others know on her plan on invading the farmers lands - like an invitation you could say. Sitting quietly she waited for the right time - at midnight when the people tended to drift off, in ten minutes to be precise.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.