Author Topic: Deathpride {Openz :D}  (Read 5544 times)

FlameStreak

Re: Deathpride {Openz :D}
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2011, 03:32:55 am »
thank you

FlameStreak

« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2011, 03:47:58 am »
Flame looked up and saw a Black lion facing away from her. "its not in a pride because it is alone. and i don't smell any other lions around. I will introduce myself."  Flame moved with incredible speed through the grass making bshft sounds. She smiled. when you can hear something but not see it. it creates a mysterious effect on the mind, she always liked to surprise people, it gave her a better chance to be excepted. finaly she landed in front of the lion. "Hello. i see your alone, lion. If it would please you could i join your pride? i am excellent at fighting and hunting." she said

Offline dragoness123

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: -7
  • RAWR!
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2011, 05:17:18 am »
Death is not alone, i am Twilight the alpha female please choose what rank you want to be and we will test your strength/skills.
Draw me like one of your french girls. ;)

FlameStreak

« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2011, 10:28:59 pm »
oops sorry i forgot about that post when i was typing but still 2 lions is technically not enough to be a pride.

At that moment flame suddendly scented another lion. She winced and growled. "im losing my edge." to herself

Offline Aragami

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Aragami - God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2011, 09:08:05 pm »
(( Sorry for not replying... But I did edit the 1st post on the 1st page.. ))

IC: Death had a shiver down her spine when she scented a wolf near by..
New name from Deathscar23 to Aragami!

FlameStreak

« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2011, 11:22:14 pm »
"i will not hurt you, unlike other wolves who do it for shelter and food for nothing in return. i offer all of my services and goods to you death. I know you want to re-build deathpride but to do so you must trust me."

Offline Flames33

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -6
  • MY FANG IS SOLD TO ME HAHAHA YOU CANT HAVE HER
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2011, 08:38:35 pm »
Name:fang
Lion/Wolf:lion
Crush:none
Mate:none
Cubs/Pups:none

Personality: she is a brave Lioness.she extremely courageous Often friendly, and will talk to anyone . He hopes one day to lead a pride with some one special
Looks:
History:she was left on the side of the road by her parents she crossed the road and looked around and they were gone she was razed by a pride but once she was better than the leaders the leader kicked her out she then lived on her own and learned to hunt and care for her self

Roleplay Sample: Fang ran across the grass, she felt a chill go down her back and she sat on a flower and stoped. As she got back up she saw a cave and slowly went in and went exploring, "H..hello?" she said walking all over, she saw a lion in a corner and looked at it and she said hi im Fang w..h...o are you .The lion said: the lion got up and said im claw leader of the star pride what do you seak- i said:i seak a home to live in -   He said:well you can stay here for the night I said:thanks for the offer but i must get going-, He said:but its raining to hard you wont make it-I said:ill stay but i will be in the other side of the cave -   He said:ok im going to stay in this spot-   I said:ok and went to sleep   The other lion:went to sleep

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://jj.revolvermaps.com/b.js"></script><script type="text/javascript">rmb_ki101('9xu7yjoa5ar','','40','40',1,'ffffff',