Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Introduction / Re: Hi im new!
« Last post by Telluric on Yesterday at 11:02:48 pm »
welcome to the community! ame summed up a majority of the stuff that's easy to learn and pretty unique to this game, hope you enjoy whatever you choose to explore!
« Last post by Ellen11v on Yesterday at 08:19:03 pm »
Welcome to FH
Forum Games / Re: Count to 2023 before 2023
« Last post by Ellen11v on Yesterday at 06:25:20 pm »
« Last post by Ame88 on Yesterday at 03:35:30 pm »
Hey there, welcome to FeralHeart! Generally you can create your own RP group, RP with others, make presets for your character, create your own maps, or just hang out and chat with those online. Excited to see you around!
Introduction / Re: New Player
« Last post by Ame88 on Yesterday at 03:33:07 pm »
Welcome to FeralHeart! It's a joy to have you here~ If you have any troubles, I would be more than happy to help ye out. Excited to see you around!
Introduction / Re: Hello Everyone
« Last post by Ame88 on Yesterday at 03:31:56 pm »
Welcome back to FeralHeart! Very happy to have ye here =) If you have any troubles, by all means feel free to reach out an nudge me or browse our help sections~ Excited to see you around!
Art Gallery / FeralHeart Spanish-speaking community: Los Olvidados Logo
« Last post by Xoda on Yesterday at 03:07:36 pm »
Hello again everyone!

I appear here again, but this time not because of presets (although it may be because of that in the future 👀). On this occasion I wanted to share with all of you something I have worked on a few days ago for the Spanish-speaking community in FeralHeart, more specifically for the group "Los Olvidados".
It is common knowledge that logos are symbols or graphic marks with the function of representing something or someone, in this case a community that has a characteristic that makes it stand out: the Spanish language. For that reason I wanted "Los Olvidados" to have its own logo; which not only identified us, but at first glance made clear the concept of the Spanish community within FeralHeart.

Without further ado, here it is:

I made two versions: one with a black background and one transparent. The first can be seen above where both paws are visible in different ways, while in the transparent version the lion's paw remains completely black (unfortunately it was not possible to add it to this post, because it would not be appreciated, but if you want to see it you can visit this Instagram post: https://www.instagram.com/p/Cdg39lSNrAB/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link).
Personally, it is a job that I really enjoyed doing and I wanted to share it with the rest of the FH community ^^

I hope you liked it as much as we did, and thanks for reading this far!
Members of the Season / Re: 2022 Summer MOTS Nominations
« Last post by iLady on May 23, 2022, 04:48:03 pm »
Your Forum Username: iLady
MOTS Nomination(s): heyitsgeeky
Why? (Optional):

Nomination Counted
Members of the Season / Re: 2022 Summer MOTS Nominations
« Last post by Xoda on May 23, 2022, 12:22:17 pm »
Your Forum Username: Xoda
MOTS Nomination(s): BlackSheWolf (aka Xena)
Why? (Optional): Not only is she a dedicated member of both the game and the community, but she is a person present in the Spanish-speaking community, friendly, open to different opinions/criticisms to improve different aspects of the game and in the community, respectful, kind. She wants to see the game and community grow and prosper~

Nomination not counted as BlackSheWolf already qualifies for MOTS voting
Art Gallery / Re: Saboomba's character art
« Last post by DylanCheetah on May 22, 2022, 11:43:20 pm »
Awesome art Saboomba!  ;D
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10