Author Topic: [Don't Get Attached] Horror/Suspense RP [T-M rated] [Closed]  (Read 12471 times)

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
Raven stayed on the depths of the pines, his dull violet eyes carefully grazing over the white land. He strangely didn't feel cold anymore, as he was quite used to overpowering climates. His hand went into his jacket's pocket, feeling on the knife that was hidden there. Sadly, this was the only weapon on him... but inside his large jacket were bags of food such as frozen rabbit meet, and some sticks and rocks he could use to make a fire to melt the snow and cook the meat only when he needed it desperately. And this man had a very strong stomach. He spotted two figures, and soon slid into the thicket, focusing on them like an animal.

Check out my website linked on my profile, REINCARNATION : warriors rp

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline Zarorah

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • And if you believe in me, then stand and fight
    • View Profile
    • the turmblrs
"Huh.. I bet we could get a fire going if we strip away th-" Alex froze, his gaze slicing over the thicket. Carefully, he raised the axe, gripping the handle tightly; so tightly, in fact, that his knuckles were quickly turning white. "Who's out there?!" He hissed lowly, inching forward slowly. If it was an animal, he didn't want to startle it away so quickly. If it was another human, he was prepared to at least injure. "If you have a brain in your skull, you're going to come out now. Otherwise, I may have to go axe murderer on you." He kept a stoic glare on his face, but deep down, he was cracking up.

Axe murderer? That was literally all you could come up with? He asked himself.
[Insert some kind of image that still needs to be made here]

Offline FantasyDawn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lover of Fantasy
    • View Profile
     Amalia was walking around the freezing land,searching for food.It wasn't easy to find an animal,and even if you did,you had to hunt it down.In just a few days she has stayed here,the girl came to hate the weather.Always shivering,her clothing could no longer keep her warmth.Amalia stopped when she saw a deer wandering around,slowily advancing throught the thick snow.Amalia knew not to underestimate the prey,because fi the animal spotted her,it would just run away and she wouldn't be able to catch it.Stealthily,she made her way behind a fallen tree trunk.The girl wasn't unarmed of course.She placed an arrow in her bow and raised her weapon towards the deer.She could tell the deer was feeling the danger.The animal made a few more steps,thats when Amalia released the arrow,hiting the deer's neck.Panic and injured,the deer started running forward,leaving blood behind.The girl ran from her spot and followed the blood untill she caught up with the animal,now laying in the snow,barely breathing.Amalia felt guilt fro killing the innocent creature but she has been starving for a few days now.She dragged an arrow from her quiver and stabbed the deer,ending its life."Es tut mir leid."she apologised.

"Derpa-Derp."

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile

"You have to be yourself. Be very open and honest about who and what you are. If people still like you, fine. If not, that's their problem."

Username:
Tariri
"Userwhat?"

Character Name:
Venice
"Venice, if you please."

Nickname(s):
Ven
"People call me Ven. I guess it's okay."

"You should never ask a girl her age, you know."

Nationality:
Scottish
"Born n' raised in Scotland, 'lad."

Personality:
Venice is usually seen un-interested and completely cold towards everyone. She is focused on mainly getting her job done and leaving as quick as she can. Friendship is something odd to her, but she can get used to some people fairly easily and will consider you as a "friend" in some way.

Strengths (At least two):
Light on her feet, quick thinker, close-combat is highly trained.

Weaknesses (At least two):
Troubled eyesight, slight limp in her left foot.

History:
She lives on her own in London, and works as a guard due to her efficient close-combat skills. Mostly lives off her payment, but she couldn't pass off this opportunity, so she joined in this "game".

Other:
Wears red colored contacts and wears gothic clothes, mostly.

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
Raven raised his eyes, and suddenly started to snicker, standing up in the thicket casually, and just raised a brow at him. "Really... axe murderer? You're not Jason from Friday the 13th last time I checked... if you even remember that movie." he said simply, smirking to him as he laid against a tree. His teeth were purely white as the snow, his k-9s a bit sharp as well.

Check out my website linked on my profile, REINCARNATION : warriors rp

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile

[Mess with me and.....Well, i'll let you figure it out.]
Username: demonicheir (Forum; ~|Demonic|~
Character Name: Dex
Nickname(s): None
Nationality: British/Greek/Italian/American (This is my actual religion. xD)
Personality: He's a bit out there and aggressive. His life as a gang member changed him and even though he left, he's still short tempered. His temper got him in trouble quite a bit. He's also very serious and stern. So basicly it's best to stay on his good side.
Strengths (At least two): Running, Strength, skilled in hand on hand combat
Weaknesses (At least two): Climbing, Dark
History: He used to live a peaceful life until he hit high school. He got into many fights and turned to the gang life. Of course he never smoked or drank no matter what they told him. Now he has left that life but his personality is even worse than before. He stole from people quite a bit. He entered this game show to get some money and he's determined to get it.
Other: Nothing
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 12:49:31 pm by ~|Demonic|~ »

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
     Hikaru glanced up at the man. He was right, it was a movie, an American one from what she remembered. However, she kept her hands in her pockets. As she studied him, she analyzed that he was a smoker. Telling by the skin tone and facial features, he was a mix of European countries. Telling by his arms, he was skilled in combat, and had a military background, meaning he was strong mentally.
     Then, she glanced towards the other man, and began studying him. Telling by his voice he was English, and hardly asked for help. Telling by his arms, he was an archer, and damn good at it. He seemed efficient, and not really one to make friends in such a game. He seemed efficient, telling by the way he carried the axe, and seemed to be very hard working. She noticed that he hated the weather as much as she did.
     She smirked inconspicuously, as she planned an exit, by attempting to guess their weaknesses. However, she doubted either of them would harm her, due to the fact that she had the luxury of being the youngest in the game, the baby. However, what kind of informant would she be, without knowing every bit about the other players in the "game"?
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 12:48:26 am by Shizuo_the_Epic »

Offline Zarorah

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • And if you believe in me, then stand and fight
    • View Profile
    • the turmblrs
[[Accepted, Tariri. Demonic, Caucasian isn't a nationality. Just letting you know. Change that and you'll be accepted :u]]

Alex grimaced at the man who emerged from the thicket, cautiously lowering the blade. This guy absolutely reeked of cigarettes and seemed to be too cocky for his own good. He was prepared to act, though, if the other attempted to attack. Subconsciously, he stepped in front of the girl, making himself a sort-of shield.

"Look, I laughed at myself, internally, for the stream of stupid that just came from my mouth," he admitted, shaking his head. "Why aren't you at the cabins? It's probably safer there than out here." He tightened his grip on the handle of the axe as he stared at the man's unnaturally white teeth.
[Insert some kind of image that still needs to be made here]

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile