Author Topic: Spike bracelets and possibly collar not working?  (Read 4288 times)

Offline Vidathelion

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • www.deviantart.com/cynde
    • www.youtube.com/channel/UC90KdyZ
    • http://feebleturtleduck-artz.tum
    • View Profile
Re: Spike bracelets and possibly collar not working?
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2016, 05:29:55 am »
I believe so, yes.
If you get a fresh download from the legendary markings pack ( without touching it ) some of the markings are going to go in an orderly fashion you can say on what goes what and where. And, make sure you're replace the .cfg file in the main folder as well as putting the markings in the correct place.

You can see if changing rendering systems might help as well or something. And may I ask, which markings back did you get? Was the V4 or the v4.1?

Umm, not sure what you mean. There's more than one version of the legendary markings? I used one one of the mods linked me too, so hopefully a recent one

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2016, 05:32:16 am »
Okej, that's good. I still think it's because that when you went to remove the file, you took the file that was needed in order for the game to read it.

At this rate, you might just want to reinstall the game and start fresh with the files. When you put the files in, don't move them, don't remove them. Just put the markings in the markings folder and replace .cfg file in the main FH folder and see if that does anything.

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline Vidathelion

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2016, 05:45:40 am »
Okej, that's good. I still think it's because that when you went to remove the file, you took the file that was needed in order for the game to read it.

At this rate, you might just want to reinstall the game and start fresh with the files. When you put the files in, don't move them, don't remove them. Just put the markings in the markings folder and replace .cfg file in the main FH folder and see if that does anything.
Wehg, I would
but I spent hours replacing the remakes of the new markings with the old ones, and modding some of the new things back to being old x.X that would take forever to do... xAx I might just re-download the legendary markings to get the CFG file and then replace it. Not sure what to do if its already mixed-up in the CFG file if I re-downloading it new. It came like that, wasn't me.

Offline Hakumi

• Honored Hero
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2016, 05:50:44 am »
You mean the original markings you got from the old game?
Are you sure that those markings are still compatible with the update or are you talking about that markings that came along with the patch / FH update?

Offline Vidathelion

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2016, 06:04:50 am »
You mean the original markings you got from the old game?
Are you sure that those markings are still compatible with the update or are you talking about that markings that came along with the patch / FH update?
I just replaced the texture files, so there shouldn't be anything wrong with them. I only replaced the new texture model remakes with the old ones(example being the spotted hyena).

Offline Hakumi

• Honored Hero
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2016, 06:09:01 am »
You're probably messing with files that aren't compatible with the update and it's messing up how the game is reading it. If you're not 1OO% if the markings is compatible then you shouldn't replace it.

Offline DarkLustyHumor

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2016, 06:12:42 am »
It's important to know that Feral Heart changed the type of rendering systems and game base ever since the update. So things that used to be compatible with the game, might not be anymore. Feral Heart is now running on a different, I guess I could say platform, instead of what the game used to run on. Because of this change, some things may not be read correctly unless they are changed along with the game itself. Also, as for the items, only you would see the item pack you're using on your characters and anyone who has the newer pack would see the items for that newer pack. Meaning you could be holding a rose in your mouth on your screen, but to other people it could show up as you being a tank. So I think you might want to really think about whether you want this before messing with the game files anymore, aside from the fact they might not work for the game anyway.