Author Topic: Spike bracelets and possibly collar not working?  (Read 4317 times)

Offline Vidathelion

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • www.deviantart.com/cynde
    • www.youtube.com/channel/UC90KdyZ
    • http://feebleturtleduck-artz.tum
    • View Profile
Spike bracelets and possibly collar not working?
« on: June 26, 2016, 04:09:42 am »
Is anyone else having this issue?o: The spike bracelets aren't working, they're just showing up fully black without any spikes. The spike collars don't work on canines either. I was going to assume they're just not built for canine models, but I seen someone else with them on. It seems to be the spike bracelets and collars specifically.
Is there a way to fix this?

Also
Is there a download somewhere for a sickle and a slender tie?

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
Re: Spike bracelets and possibly collar not working?
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2016, 04:15:11 am »
Hmm... Did you get the updated version of the legendary items pack? Also, be sure that the files are still good and that you're not missing any.

You can also try changing the rendering systems and seeing if that helps?

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline Vidathelion

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2016, 04:33:31 am »
Hmm... Did you get the updated version of the legendary items pack? Also, be sure that the files are still good and that you're not missing any.

You can also try changing the rendering systems and seeing if that helps?

I did have the legendary pack, but I removed it cause none of the itmes the old ones I like.
I added back my old items, all of which work, except for the spike bracelet and spike necklace. I do believe the files and mesh for them are in there(I found the spike necklace, but was unable to find the spike bracelet. I have quite a few items so perhaps its in there under a different name o.O)

Offline Hakumi

• Honored Hero
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2016, 04:40:35 am »
When you removed it, you probably removed the files that went along with it.
Another thing, it could be that those 'old' files might not be compatible with the update so they're not changing at all.

Like I said, try changing your rendering systems and see if that helps, since you didn't mention doing that, but it could just be that the file was moved / removed.

Offline Vidathelion

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2016, 05:00:19 am »
When you removed it, you probably removed the files that went along with it.
Another thing, it could be that those 'old' files might not be compatible with the update so they're not changing at all.

Like I said, try changing your rendering systems and see if that helps, since you didn't mention doing that, but it could just be that the file was moved / removed.
I will try that, thank you.
Also, off subject, you know the legendary markings CFG file? Is that supposed to go into the main FH folder? cause I have a bit of a problem and I'm not sure if its me xP

I put the legendary markings folder in textures, which works fine(everything is working) but I have the old CFG markings file in the main FH folder, the Legendary's one is in the 'markings' folder with the textures.
Not sure if this is still allowed, but I used to be able to make my own custom markings by making the texture file, and then adding the name to the 'markings' file. Could this be fixed if I replaced the old markings CFG and then added my custom markings to it? The name of them show up in game, but the texture themself isn't work

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2016, 05:04:36 am »
Yes, the markings .cfg file goes into the main FH folder.

Offline Vidathelion

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2016, 05:08:14 am »
Yes, the markings .cfg file goes into the main FH folder.

Ahh ok
Would you know why my custom markings ain't working?x.x I'm doing everything correctly, but they're showing up as completely different markings.

Offline Hakumi

• Honored Hero
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2016, 05:12:42 am »
From the update, they did say that custom items, markings, etc. might not work with the update unless it was compatible. So that might be the case, your custom markings isn't compatible with the update so far.

Offline Vidathelion

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2016, 05:16:47 am »
From the update, they did say that custom items, markings, etc. might not work with the update unless it was compatible. So that might be the case, your custom markings isn't compatible with the update so far.

Hmm, strange, but they might be it.
Besides that, I noticed(not sure if this was intentional, it might me causing an the insane amount of glitching I am getting) in the CFG markings file, the feline markings(fmark) and the canine markings (cmark) are mixed together(it came like this) and the body markings are also mixed into with the heads and tails. Was that intentional? Its been causing me problems, and I honestly don't want to try to fix 900+ markings myself...
Also some of the legendary markings aren't even showing up either in texture files or in the game. In the texture files there is a file titled 'minecraft body' but it never shows up in-game, and I haven't touched it.

Offline Hakumi

• Honored Hero
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2016, 05:19:53 am »
I believe so, yes.
If you get a fresh download from the legendary markings pack ( without touching it ) some of the markings are going to go in an orderly fashion you can say on what goes what and where. And, make sure you're replace the .cfg file in the main folder as well as putting the markings in the correct place.

You can see if changing rendering systems might help as well or something. And may I ask, which markings back did you get? Was the V4 or the v4.1?