Author Topic: Ask the Fox Philosopher  (Read 3397 times)

Offline Honest~Faith

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I'm baaack!! <3
    • View Profile
Re: Ask the Fox Philosopher
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2014, 05:24:57 pm »
What/who inspired you to make such an appealing username?
Why do you like foxes?
Do you like cows?
What do you prefer, canine or feline?
If you saw an injured fox, would you ignore it or help it even though the fox would be aggressive?
Why do you like the red Fox and the Arctic fox?
Do you like cookies?
Do you like potatoes?

In-game username: Honest~Faith

Offline darkknight

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • Ask Questions
    • View Profile
Re: Ask the Fox Philosopher
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2014, 05:59:36 pm »
Answers for you, Karachiko:
That's a nice question - well, I'll say ever since I started to learn about philosophers in school and was required to do a project pertaining to them, I became fascinated by them and their ideas. Eventually, I became interested in philosophy itself. Then, I decided to make a temporary name, Fox Philosopher, on the forum. After I time, started to use it more and soon made the name known. So, I decided to make it my permanent username.

I like foxes because of their historic aspects. In many different cultures, foxes represent a number of things, but their also quite similar no matter where you look. For years, the animal has been thought as being a trickster or intelligent. With a dog, you'll get a friendly wag. With a deer, they'll run away on sight. With a fox, you often do not know what reaction you'll get. It's the unpredictability I admire.

Yes, I do like cows and it's actually a coincidence you would ask. I say that because lately, I've been having a growing interest in cows and horses.

I have to say I prefer both canine and feline. On the game, it depends on my mood of which I play online.

If I saw an injured fox, I'd most likely get someone to help me with it. Whether it's aggressive or not, it's still a good idea to have someone with you when handling with a wild animal.

I like red foxes and Arctic foxes for their beauty and cautious, yet curious nature.

I love cookies. Cookie cake, cookie pizza, cookie utopia.  

I do like potatoes, potato chips, french fries, baked potato with butter, the whole lot.

Image © Mikita Kavalenka