Author Topic: WAZINDO PRIDE - TLK Based RP and OOC Chat Group!  (Read 4515 times)

Elizabeth

Offline TheChillFangirl

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • It's been a while!
    • bandmomfriend
    • View Profile
Re: WAZINDO PRIDE - TLK Based RP and OOC Chat Group!
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2015, 10:48:42 pm »
Okay thank you!

I downloaded it and it came as a WinRAR file, should that be it?

And now that I've downloaded it, can I just go into the game, and it will be at the Cape of Distant Worlds?

I'm fubbernucked.

Elizabeth

« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2015, 11:16:23 pm »
Here comes the difficult part...

You've successfully downloaded the file, but now you need to get it in the FeralHeart file. Attempt to open up the file.

If the file opens up right then and there, you should see 3 files. One is labeled "exports", another "My_Objects", and "Sounds".

Enter each file and highlight every file that you see. Left click the highlighted items and "Extract to the specified folder". You want to find your FeralHeart file, which should be under "Local Disk" or "(C:)". Once you've gotten that far, select "FeralHeart", then into "exports". Confirm by pressing "OK".

Do this for each file.

In the "exports" file of what you downloaded from the link I gave you, you should see something labeled "PrideLands.fmh". Highlight it, extract it to LocalDisk(C:)>FeralHeart>exports> CLICK OK.

In the "My_Objects" file, you will see 5 different files. Highlight them and do as I instructed before.

In the "Sounds" file, you will see a file labled "ThisLand.mp3". Do as instructed before.

After this entire process is complete, you should be able to go to the Cape of Distant worlds and see a brand new portal titled PrideLands!

The only problem you should run into is opening up the downloaded file to begin with. First, just determine if you can get into the file or not. If you don't I can help you out.

Offline TheChillFangirl

• It's been a while!
    • bandmomfriend
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2015, 01:32:18 am »
Alrighty well I did all of that and unfortunately I am not seeing a new portal at the Cape of Distant Lands.  Is there somewhere else it might be?

I dunno....

I'm fubbernucked.

Elizabeth

« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2015, 02:53:27 am »
o.o Hmm... That's very strange.

Let's take a look into the export file you just extracted all those files into. Go into the FeralHeart file and go into exports. Confirm all those files are in that section now.

I have a second plan if you don't see the extracted files in the export file of FH.
Okay, step by step.

Are you able to open up the download file and see three other files labeled "exports", "My_Objects", and "Sounds"?

If you can get that far, here's a short cut:

Highlight those files altogether, plain as is. Extract them into the "exports" file of FeralHeart under LocalDisk.

Now that you've done that, simply exit out the download file since we don't need it anymore for now, and go into the FeralHeart file. Find that export file, and now go into each of those 3 files individually. Copy all the files in each of those files and paste them into the FeralHeart exports folder. Do NOT extract them into the export folder that came with the download.
This process is like before, just a bit more simplified.

Let's see if that works if you don't see the files in the FH Exports folder. Otherwise, if you do, it would have to be up to you to ask the creator of the map for help... I'll try to help you out as much as I can.

Offline TheChillFangirl

• It's been a while!
    • bandmomfriend
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2015, 01:31:26 am »
Okay well I think I've done everything I can for the files.

And still no Pride Lands in the Cape of Distant Worlds.

But

There might be one thing.

When I go into Local Disk, (for me it's called "HP (C:)") and go into the FeralHeart file, it has two things: a folder called "exports" (which is where everything is) and a notebook file called "Read Me".

Do the things I downloaded have to be in the main FeralHeart export folder or the folder called exports in the main FeralHeart exports folder?

Sorry about all of the complications!  :-[

Update: Now I have lost the My Objects folder from exports entirely.  UGHHHH (It's been a long day)
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 01:33:14 am by Natalie »

I'm fubbernucked.

Elizabeth

« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2015, 01:54:13 am »
To get the original files back to the way they need to be, just run the FH setup again :) No big deal.

The downloaded things need to be placed in the main FH export folder: (C:)>FeralHeart>Exports

Do not place them in the export folder inside the export folder: (C:)>FeralHeart>Exports>Exports

And the FILES need to be in there. Not the FOLDERS. Make sure it's the FILES your transferring and not the folders.

It's no trouble, really >w<

Offline TheChillFangirl

• It's been a while!
    • bandmomfriend
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2015, 10:38:44 pm »
Okay. 

I've got it.

I'm trying not to freak out in text because this took such a long time.

Your comment about it being in the main exports file is what helped the most.

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU

I will be there soon, fellow Wazindian (I don't know if that's the right term, but I think it should be :P)

Natalie

I'm fubbernucked.

Elizabeth

« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2015, 10:47:12 pm »
No prob >w<

I'm glad I could help lol You're very welcome.

I like that! Wazindian >w<

Elizabeth

« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2015, 03:18:02 am »
NOTICE TO ALL MEMBERS WHO I HAVE OFFICIALLY APPROVED AND WHO HAVE SUCCESSFULLY INSTALLED THE MAP!

PLEASE SEARCH 'WAZINDO PRIDE' IN THE GROUP SEARCH BOX AND REQUEST JOIN! YOU SHALL BE APPROVED! :D