Author Topic: Praise for a Wonderful Woman  (Read 2696 times)

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
Re: Praise for a Wonderful Woman
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2014, 06:55:14 pm »
Suragaha is really one of the most sweetest and caring person I've ever met on here, really, and truly I believe she deserves this praise. I really do in fact believe we are lucky to have her, even as a moderator here to take care of us and something like this Sura needs in return for doing such a good job at that. <3

I apologize if I didn't make sense, but really, to sum it up Suragaha really deserves this. <33 You're awesome, Surrr!

Offline shayy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2014, 07:05:34 pm »
Agreed, you could say that again. She is IMMENSELY helpful to the Feral Heart community and we are really lucky to have her.
pm for free art i need practice

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2014, 02:04:47 pm »
Thank you guys... <3

I'm sorry I have not replied to this sooner due to my terrible moods lately but I have been aware and attentive to this topic. I was actually quite emotional the day I read it and you all made me cry. You all really don't know how uplifting it is to read these things especially given the recent circumstance in my life. I'm truly honored to be described in the ways you all write here. Every message that each of you have written means a lot to me. You all make my time and efforts here worth it even when I feel tired or frustrated with things in my life. You've all made Feral Heart a warm and welcoming escape for me and a place I actually look forward to coming to. I feel blessed to have you all like a second family. Your words are comforting and I thank you all for taking the time to write me such thoughtful messages.

I wouldn't be half the person I am had it not been for all the influential people like yourselves who have touched my life.

I love you guys

Thank you DellyBelly for starting this topic <3

Aicosu125

« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2014, 08:57:16 pm »
I 100% agree with this!!! Sura is a wonderful member to have in the community, and I myself as well is glad to call her a friend. She can be very goofy, but then serious. I don't think that's a bad thing x3 that's PERFECT!!! Love you Sura-boo <3