Author Topic: Praise for a Wonderful Woman  (Read 2702 times)

Offline Delija

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • Life is looking up!
    • View Profile
Praise for a Wonderful Woman
« on: May 07, 2014, 07:37:55 pm »
A wondeful woman!? That could be anyone!
Wrong 8P
LordSuragaha or as a lot of you may call her Sura, really does deserve some praise. She's a funny, amazing and truly wonderful person that I'm so happy I call my (one of my many) best friends. (oh hurr she's getting all sappy and creepy. Well buzz off >8U)
Ily Sura, the FH community is so very lucky to have you around and deal with our antics.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 07:44:22 pm by Delija »
Signature by Adelish

Offline Spottedbears

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • mister sandman, bring me a dream
    • View Profile
Re: Praise for a Wonderful Woman
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2014, 08:16:02 pm »
! i agree, sura is quite helpful and great to see around the forums, and although we're not friends she's a really great person cc:

Art by me!
DA: Chrome-domey
Tumblr: Cassiopirate
Need preset, animating, or map help? PM me!

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2014, 08:23:48 pm »
Arr, this is a really sweet thread ye've created for Ms. Suragaha, Delija. She has indeed done quite a lot for this community and thoroughly deserves this praise. Especially after all her dedication and hard work and at the same time, she is incredibly kind and acceptin' to all around who may greet her. Even if she does eat floofs' bums. Ehheh. Needless to say, I am very grateful for all that she has done and continues to do for each and every one of us and respondin' to a praise thread such as this is the least I can do to express my thanks.
Ye' keep doin' what ye're doin', Ms. Suragaha.
gone

Offline Honest~Faith

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I'm baaack!! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2014, 08:30:52 pm »
This is very nice of you, to praise Sura, truly amazing. I agree, Sura is a wonderful member, not only a member.. an amazing and appealing member that is always willing to help anyone in need. She is truly amazing, I'm speechless by her kindness and gratefulness towards the community, she's always respectful, kind, grateful, amazing and an astonishing member. Without Sura, Feral-Heart would not be as amazing as it is now. If I could keep on talking on how amazing Sura is, it would take me a few days. Respectful, kind, grateful, nice, lovely, amazing, fabulou-- -blows up-
Sura, you're amazing. <3
Secretly floofs you.

In-game username: Honest~Faith

lindaminda

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2014, 08:33:11 pm »
Yesh, Sura is really helpful towards the comunity and I agree she deserves lots of love and buddies^^
*gives Sura a hug*

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2014, 09:56:50 pm »
Indeed Sura is truly an awesome person!
I'm very glad to have the honor to work along side with her, and also to call her a friend :3

We love you Sura <3

Offline Shenidan

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Me hoy minoy
    • zyvy-raen
    • corri132
    • zyvraen666
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2014, 01:21:24 pm »
I agree as well, Sura has been very helpful to the feral heart community and trying her best, we are lucky to have her here with us :3 she's very respectful and understanding, It's also nice of you Delija to make this thread, Sura deserves a big floof hug.

Signature by Sophie-Feathersong on dA

Find me ingame as ^Blurryface^

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2014, 02:03:02 pm »
We really are blessed to have such a solid, dependable, thoughtful, and all-around wonderful Sura here with us. <3 I can say from personal experience that both in and behind the scenes, she's been a fantastic staff member (she'll always be my mod-sister<3), works hard, is always very down-to-earth, and has no fear of speaking her mind in any situation. I've been so impressed at her dedication to everyone in FH, too, despite her health scares and everything else she deals with in her busy life, she never once left us hanging.

Even beyond staffing, though, she's a very genuine, loyal, and all-around good friend. She's actually pretty hysterical, I know she can bring smiles wherever she goes, and I'm proud to call her my friend, too.

It was very sweet of you to post this, Deli-puff, and I'm sure she'll love it. c8
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline darkknight

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • Ask Questions
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2014, 03:02:55 pm »
Here, here. My praises to Lord Suragaha as well. She deserves much of it for her dedication and warm personality towards others. Even subtle aspects are noticed, yeah, we're watching you in your sleep, Surag- Er, keep up the good work!
Image © Mikita Kavalenka

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2014, 03:25:44 pm »
Sura is a very friendly and goofy one, it's a well earned praise. <3
(She also has a new nickname. "Sugarbutt" o3o)
RETIRED.