Author Topic: At The Edge of The Earth.:Love.:Lone-Wolf.:Rp Activity check! Not accepting :(  (Read 178993 times)

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
Re: At The Edge of The Earth.:Love.:Lone-Wolf.:Rp Accepting!
« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2011, 05:46:28 am »
-Think I better go too, cya!))
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2011, 05:49:49 am »
"wait, we came from that way, dont go that way!" ayame said bounding up and standing infront of them "there is a huge gorge there that you can easily fall off of!" she said, her eyes a murky green now. "We know a good place to stay" she said and flicked her tail to the side "it has a den and an elk herd by it, its the only grassy place for a few miles" she barked a ghostly sounding bark and a shadowy mist came up. she darted her eyes to the den and it quickly vanished "ill take you there if you want" she said stolas watching the conversation.
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline XxKalixX

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • The Monkeys Are Coming!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 31, 2011, 10:59:04 am »
((Soz, I've been so slow in replying, but I'll just dive right in :P))

-Amai
The young grey she-wolf padded through the smoking ruins of some sort of human-pup nursery. Her mind trailed to the thought of all those lives lost. Young, innocent lives. Lives yet to reach their apexes. Torn from this earth.
She blinked back a tear as she padded nearer to a huge mass of rubble. Her family was probably part of the death-toll.
Amai was scared and alone. No one, not even a sibling to comfort her. Lost, scared and alone. In this city of the dead.
She whimpered, and sat down on the cracked pavement, tears sliding silently down her muzzle. Slowly, she rose to her paws and padded onward, in search of food or water... or company.
The sound of voices nearby made her ears prick up, interested.
"I wonder..." She asked herself quietly. "Friend or foe?.."
A growl sounded in the group and Amai instantly froze. She waited for the sound of a fight, but none came. After a few moments, one of them mentioned something about a den and...
"Did I hear that right?!" She gasped to herself. "Elk? Grass?" She perked up instantly and decided to follow the others quietly at a distance.
I haz interwebz and laptop! Feel free to have another Nyan-Cat! :3

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 31, 2011, 01:58:46 pm »
Fusion
"If it's that huge, wouldn't we be smart enough not to fall into it?" She muttered. Fusion was still suspicious of the two wolves, but at the moment there was nowhere else to go. She nodded, "Fine, we will accompany you." Fusion turned around to follow them.
Haru
Haru's mouth dropped open. Wouldn't his sister be smart enough not to trust these demonic wolves? Maybe they possessed her or something. Either way, he found his small, stubby legs wouldn't move. He heard Fusion sigh, put her small but sharp teeth around his neck, and gently she placed him on her back.
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline wolfierawr

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 31, 2011, 02:21:43 pm »
((Sorry for late reply but I had to go and also I may not fully respond like a normal 3 sentences because meh carpal tunnel syndrome thing is actin up the past few days last night the worse x.x))

The white wolf whispered through a mouth of tail "They're lying about the world ending aren't they Splash?" The blue she-wolf shook her head and moved her tail, "I wish they were but look around. Everything is collapsing in front of us." Erin's eyes were wide, "What now do we... do we follow them?" Splash's eyes looked sad, "I suppose so but... they don't know we are here so we got to blend in... which seems hard for you.. Your white fur sticks out.. especially with your tails... Or we should just ask to follow." The four tailed she wolf mumbled, "Talking is your thing.." The blue gloved wolf growled somewhat at her younger sister and jumped out of the debris they were hiding in, "Wait, please other wolves."

Offline ILoveYou

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • \_Into_Mevira_/
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 31, 2011, 03:30:08 pm »
Lelani

*she looked down form the branch hearing noises made her ears perk and she sighed hearing about the world ending "Lies" she laughed quiet to herself "all lies~!" she said again a bit louder laughing still She knew this was not going to happen it was impossible for it to end she knew this i'till never end!  she said in her mind over and over again ~

Siggy by RowdyRocks909

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • ?As wild and as reckless as thunder over the land?
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 31, 2011, 05:51:59 pm »
Phoenix

Phoenix tilts her head "I heard that theres only a few more places with trees, and life basicly." She sits down thinking. "Plus I hear it was extremely difficult to find water." She glanced down at the younger wolf [Haru]. "You little one have to be careful, theres a lot of things that will harm you. Especially older wolves that are starving." She stands up "I must be off though, I don't like hanging around in one place. I always feel like somethings going to happen." She trots away swushing her tail. She arrived at the edge of the town. It looked like a dessert beyond at this point.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 05:57:09 pm by .:Phoenix:. »

LunaSpirit

« Reply #47 on: July 31, 2011, 05:54:01 pm »
Name: Daiki

Personality: Due to Daiki's past he is dark and rather shy. He keeps to himself and refuses to admit how hurt he is. Caring and sweet yet very protective, hes also a little strange. This wolf is not afraid to attack right away. He has a trust problem due to his past, but realises that he NEEDS to trust. He puts others first and does not care for himself, which often gets him in sticky situations. He is colourblind aswell.(Bold because this is a big part of him XD )

Pic/description:

Crush: None YET!! :3 Though I do have a story planned....

Mate:

Other: His theme is
Counting Crows Colourblind + lyrics

Do I need to be accepted or can I start Rping right away :3

« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 08:50:13 pm by LunaSpirit »

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • ?As wild and as reckless as thunder over the land?
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 31, 2011, 05:55:35 pm »
(Accepted :D Nice personality ^-^ Love the hole colorblind thing :) )

LunaSpirit

« Reply #49 on: July 31, 2011, 06:28:13 pm »
(Aww thank you! :3 I love your charater too!)

Daiki's eyes slowly opened to a broken black and white world. Rubble and dust was all that was before him. What the hell has happened here? He thought to himself as he pushed rock away from him with his snout. Humans? Is this their doing? No, they are not capable of this kind of damage. He dragged himself to his feet, finding it difficult to keep his balance on the mountain of rubble. He glared at the destuction. "My...god..." Daiki muttered. Suddenly he felt a violent pain in his sholder, he yelped quietly and rolled his eyes to a large cut bleeding rather badly. Daiki licked at his wound just the once before stumbleing forwards toward the unknown. There's got to be somewhere thats not destroyed. There has to be someone alive...
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 06:57:47 pm by LunaSpirit »