Author Topic: ?he ?racle of ?alishul ?rove - [Open/Accepting] - Mapped  (Read 37030 times)

Clouleo

Re: Ṫhe Ỏracle of Ṙalishul Ḡrove - [Open/Accepting] - Mapped
« Reply #180 on: October 19, 2012, 01:56:26 pm »

Name: Delima (Ruby in Malay)

Species: Silver Fox

Gifted or NonGifted: She is Gifted. She can look into other's past and feel evil in her surroundings, but she thinks it is just her.

Parents: None.

Personality: Delima is a cheerful fox who likes to hop around for nothing and talks random things. She is clumsy when she is in the mood. To a few foxes, she is somewhat annoying, hyper, a mood-maker and sometimes hilarious. Depending on someone's personality, she can make friends easily. Despite being an outgoing, happy-go-lucky jerk, she is a good hunter, but her clumsiness gets in her way. She respects the foxes with higher ranks and can be serious if needed. She can also be grumpy, but this occurs rarely.

History: I lived in captivity in somewhere hot and humid with my parents and 4 siblings. It's fine there, despite meeting with many clawless in one day. The days are fine, always fine, until the surrounding temperature became hotter and hotter, and the food that was given to us is scarce, and sometimes nasty. Later, we tried to escape by jumping over the surrounding water and fence, as we felt something wrong with our family group. After a few nights of failure, the family members started to get ill, and die, one by one. Until the remaining foxes were only me, and Zulkarnain, who was my brother. We managed to escape and traveled far and wide, until we reached an unknown shore. Finally, Zulkarnain collapsed to the ground.

"Brother!" I barked, but I knew his life will end there, no matter what. "Don't give up now, I sense that our journey is almost... over," he whimpered, and took his last breath. I followed what he said, and I walked alone. When I didn't realize a cliff in front of me, I fell into the water. After a few days of drifting in the sea, I was found by the skulk and became one of them. I liked the life there, and I started to get as cheerful as I was back then.

Mate: None.

Offspring: None.

RP Sample: Delima crouched in a tall grass patch. A mouse was holding some kind of seed in her small paws. She braced her legs and pounced, but it was too late. The mouse squeaked and ran for cover while Delima fell on her chin. She stood and shook her head. She walked away from the site, gritting her teeth. "Damn rat," she muttered under her breath.

Time/day in which Majory RPing is best for you: Saturday, 8.00 p.m. in Asia-Kuala Lumpur.

Forum/Ingame Username: I'm Clouleo, in-forum and in-game.

*I am loyal to my skulk.*
« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 01:58:46 pm by Clouleo »

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 64
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
Re: ?he ?racle of ?alishul ?rove - [Open/Accepting] - Mapped
« Reply #181 on: October 20, 2012, 04:09:18 pm »
Sweet a hunter! -dances-

You did awesome ;3 I love her personality and her past. It will be great to see how a fox in captivity will effect the skulk~
The one thing that I'm a bit murp about is her being a Gifted. We kinda already reached 5 but I really don't have the heart to say "No you can't be" so I'm like, trying to come up with a way to let her be one. Like, perhaps her Gifted powers can apear later in the rp?

But other than that, you are accepted. We'll have to find out when 8 pm in Asia-Kuala Lumpur is and how to fit that to the rp schedule so you can join in -off to time zone converters-

"I can't tell you the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everyone" - Ed Sheeran

Clouleo

« Reply #182 on: October 21, 2012, 01:55:34 am »
Yeah I think so about the Gifted thing too.
Thanks for accepting, anyway. :3

Checkered-Caique

« Reply #183 on: October 28, 2012, 12:34:07 am »
Hye sorry I have been gone, as Tangle knooows Ive been fostering little puplets but i is back nows!

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 64
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
« Reply #184 on: October 28, 2012, 12:42:24 pm »
Welcome back. I just came back too. Haunted Hallways is officially over but now I have to worry about both being sick and hurricane Sandy >.>

"I can't tell you the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everyone" - Ed Sheeran

Offline LionWolf089

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: October 28, 2012, 12:57:22 pm »
Aww, I hope you feel better, Tangle. ;~;  The hurricane will be hitting me too, I don't expect to have power for atleast 7 days, so sadly I wont be on much. I hope that all who are being hit by the hurricane stay safe.~

Clouleo

« Reply #186 on: October 28, 2012, 01:35:37 pm »
That Sandy? Oh my, I hope you guys are safe...

Offline IlLupoItaliano

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: October 28, 2012, 03:18:46 pm »
Oh nuu! Stupid Hurricane >:(
It hits me later today and I'm really not looking forward to what is to come...
Stay safe people who are in it's path!

Offline Justice

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • What is dead may never die
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #188 on: October 28, 2012, 04:57:10 pm »
Just thought I'd let you know volleyball is now over so hopefully I can make it to more of the roleplays
However since volleyball is over I need to be getting a job soon but I'll let you know if i have to work on saturdays or sundays
Bane is my idol.

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: October 28, 2012, 11:49:34 pm »
I feel bad for the many of you suffering this hurricane. -Safe in TN-

The liar and the thief