Author Topic: {|: As Time Fades :|} - Semi-Realistic | Literate | Fantasy | Open & Accepting -  (Read 17117 times)

Offline Astasia

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Today I will be my own Superhero
    • View Profile

"Sorry." She said a bit amused. "I can't tell you who hired me, and I can't let you go." She hissed. "I'd hurt you..." she paused. "Although, tourture isn't really my thing." She said sliding the blade down the princess' arm, drawing a line of blood as she did so. "But I can't kill you either." She sighed. "So really this is a pretty boring job, if you ask me." She looked back at the river, just barely visible from where they were. "There are three people here already," She paused looking in the direction of The girl with the arrow. Although she couldn't she them she knew what was going on. "Two are fighting, or one is threatening the other." She sigh as if she were bored. "The other is in one of the trees...watching us."

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
Guy rolled his eyed, "Don't humor yourself, sweetheart. He's afraid of everything." Guy glanced back as the two figures across the brook seemed to be speaking, but one seemed to be in control of the conversation as the other was tied up. "Huh Guy hmped, turning to look at the girl again, "See that girl? That's the princess. Now Ms.Terminator over there seems like she's having fun torturing the poor girl. Either shoot me or let me help her, because right now, your just waisting time." Guy raised a brow, crossing his arms as he waited for an answer.
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline Trixxy

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile

Sarah grabs her shawl and walks around the quiet household, looking for any signs of anyone being home at the moment. Everyone was gone, even the boys. Smiling to herself, she rushes up the stairs to the attic bedroom and opens the door. "Come on Monday!" she coos, her large mutt runs out from under the desk and licks her face. "Hurry, we don't have much time." she says, patting the dogs head and walking down the stairs, Monday in tow. When the two left the house they walked along the dirt path, making their way to the Market Place. Sarah often liked going there to talk to the kids who would come with their families and everyone there seemed to adore Monday. It was a bright and cheerful day, the perfect time for Mother and Father to be gone. It wasn't often Sarah could sneak out during the day and when she did she would treasure it and write it in her Diary. Of course if she ever got caught she would be punished and probably never be able to convince Mother to let her go to school this year.

Monday seemed alert when they reached the market place, his brown eyes seemed to watch every person as they passed by. "Monday, calm down. We're fine," Sarah whispers, scratching behind his ears. With a huff Monday follows her to one of the stands. "Ah! Sarah Elizabeth, fancy seeing you here young lady." A tall man with a cheery face said. "Hello Monsieur Murphy. I've just decided to go on a stroll today." she says, smiling at him. "Oh Sarah, darling, you don't want your parents to catch you out here. There are a lot of bad people here in the Market." he says, handing her a beautiful silver hair brush. "Monsieur! Thank you so much!" she says, hugging the brush to herself. "How did you know I've wanted one?" Monsieur Murphy smiles at her and pokes her nose with his finger. "I've seen you looking at some just last week and thought I'd get one just for you." Sarah smiles and holds the brush close. "I best be going. Thank you Monsieur Murphy!" she says, waving good bye as she walks off. "Good bye Sarah Elizabeth! Good bye Monday!" he calls.

"Oh Monday can you believe it! My own silver hair brush!" she giggles, walking down the dirt path that lead home. She could see the carriage wasn't there yet so no one would be home for a while. Opening the door she lets Monday in first. "I'll go hide this in my room then we can go play." she whispers, kissing Monday's head and running up the steps. Looking around her room she kneels next to her bed and reaches under, pulling out an old box. Inside was everything she thought Mother would want to take. Placing the hair brush at the top, she slides it under. Monday barked from the bottom of the steps. "Coming!" Sarah calls, shifting into her squirrel form. By now, Monday could tell her apart from Human and Squirrel. Scurrying down the steps, she climbs onto Monday's back and he sneaks out the back through a hole in the fence.

Offline Bunnehz8D

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile

Haven was deep in thought, before remembrance. Aiming her arrow right at his forehead, she spoke sharply, a tone of threat. "No, I don't trust you. I remember... At the town board! There was a drawing that looked just like you. It was a wanted sign for murder. You're an Assassin, aren't you?" She narrowed her gaze, highly aware of the princess. She knew the guards were out, and that figure in the tree. The princess was fine. She thought she knew what he was up to. Otherwise, she must be mistaken.

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
Guy raised a brow, eyeing the arrow "Oh, You're such a flirt." he smirked. "I prefer professional exterminator." he replied. "The name's Guy, you can call me Guy. he smirked, bowing slightly, as Ifrit slipped back onto his shoulders, "But before you accuse, I'm not here to kill the princess. If anything, it's the other way around. I was practicing my art, he said, motioning to the destroyed target behind her, "When she came to the river. I was here first."

Offline Bunnehz8D

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile

Tucker Harold Rodgers

Species
Human-Fox Shifter

Class
Peasant

Personality
Tucker can be rather a smart-ass. He likes to tease others and be a complete bother, finding it rather amusing to himself. It's a large trait for him to argue at almost everything, which gets him into a load of trouble. Although, with him, he can almost always lie his way out of any situation, especially grave ones. He seems to be over-confident in himself, and rather a master at lies. He usually gets his way, being the brat he is. He's not very smart, or very rich, but he likes to pretend he's the king of all things, and usually acts like it, too. Being him, he wouldn't know who is and isn't a true royal, he'd probably just stride on up to them and boast about how amazingly great he is, and lie about being rich and owning half the land. But, he can be a complete flirt to almost any young woman, no matter how old, except for little girls. He tends to tease the young ones, but a complete head-over toes for those around his age. Especially the teenagers, which may be odd, but he just acts like that. A complete idiot pretty much sums it all up.

History
Baby
Like most gurgling babies, but he liked to crawl around, and get his hands on pretty much anything he could grab.

Toddler
He ate a lot. By a lot, I mean, a lot. Since he could walk, the little bastard tended to grab food off the table that wasn't his, raid the lower cabinets, and steal his little sister's meals. At this point he would usually like to climb out of his crib and mess around with anything, especially getting late-night snacks and disturbing his baby sister's sleep. Not the smartest child, but a master at sneaking.

Child
He likes to skip school. When he is sent off to go to school, he will make it appear he is heading off. But, the moment his parents go inside, he dashes away into the bushes and will usually head to the candy shop and buy a peppermint stick, or go play on the playground. Sometimes he will just flirt with a random girl, as always. He usually takes his parents' money and spends it on useless things. Much of a slacker, he usually rips up the homework he does get and tells the teacher his baby sister ate his homework. That's his best excuse, and poor old Mrs. Harris believes it. He hasn't offically discovered his somewhat-shifting powers, and if he ever does, that's not a very big chance at that.

More to come.

Weapons
A small pocketknife he rarely uses.

Pet/Mount
Do sisters count as pets?

Other
He pretty much has an interest in every girl in town.
Tomato. BD

Roleplay Sample
Nope.

Offline Trixxy

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile

Sarah hops off of Monday and shifts into her human form. The two of them were near the school where kids were outside for recess. Sarah longed to be with them, a sad looking coming to her eyes. Monday sat next to her, his tail wagging as he watched the children run around and play. Hugging her shawl closer to her body for warmth, she sits on a bench not far from the school grounds. Monday hops onto the old wooden seat and lays his large head in her lap. "I know Monday, I wish we could go there too..." she whispers, stroking his pale fur.

(Sorry for the short post. Writers block ;-;)

Offline Bunnehz8D

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile

Haven shook her head and rolled her eyes. "Flirt, eh? Sure," She said with sarcasm in her tone, although she made it sound sweet as a flower. Then, she paused, and dipped her head. "Professional exterminator, Guy Sir. She smirked, her eyes glittering with amusement and sarcasm. Then, raising a brow, she gazed at the destroyed human target. "Hm... Fine. But, I'm coming with you." She lowered her bow, but kept a firm gaze on him. "Any sudden movements and you're dead."

Tucker strolled around the school playground, his brown gaze traveling from maiden to young maiden. A smirk crossing his face, he spotted a young girl on a bench with a mutt. Noticing her sad expression, he was immediately interested. Strolling over casually like it was nobody's business, the flirt found himself standing tall in front of the girl, who seemed maybe only a year or two younger than him. He raised his brows and put on a frown. " 'Come you aren't at the playground, miss?" He questioned her in a kind manner, trying to act like the most of a gentleman. He usually did this with almost every girl he met, trying to gain their interest in his behavior. But now he was rather concerned, by how sad she appeared.

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
Guy smirked, this girl was interesting. She lowered her bow, threatening him,  "Promise?" Guy smiled cheesily before turning on his heels and stepping out of the tree line, Ifrit wrapping his tail around Guy's neck. Making his way across the river using a fallen log, Guy stepped casually into the two girl's line of vision, standing behind the demon, peeking around her to wave at the princess. "Well, fancy meeting you here. Since when do royals mingle with the likes of peasants, let alone travel into assassin's territory?" his tone was completely sarcastic, and his eyes sparkledwith playfulness. "I-" he paused, glancing at the girl with the bow, "Well, down to business before tree hugger gets impatient." he Said, motioning to the bow girl, "You. Demon. What's your business with this girl? She's a bit out of your league, no?"

Offline Trixxy

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile

Sarah Elizabeth Bennett

Sarah raised her gaze to an older boy. "Oh. I'm not allowed to play over there." she says, looking past him as the kids played and talked. She could feel Monday tense up, but didn't look down at him and only stroked his head a little more. "I mean-" she starts to correct herself. "I don't go to school. I don't think the teachers would let me play with the other kids and Mother would get mad if she saw me over there." Sarah states, looking back at the boy. He seemed to be maybe half a foot taller then her and had a confident posture, she wondered why a boy like him would come over and talk to her anyway. Shrugging off the question, she awaits what he has to say.